What would Jow Forums do?

I cited Thomas Sowell in my political science class, in reference to tax cuts and their economic effects. My "professor" looked at me in the eyes, very concerned, and said "Thomas Sowell is not an economist." And continues to maintain Chomsky and his "Empirical evidence" states tax cuts are "bad." She continued to say that "arguing with someone over tax cuts is like arguing with a climate change denier." I printed her a copy of "Trickle Down Theory" and "Tax Cuts For The Rich" I will give her Monday. What would you do, my fellow /pollacks/?

Attached: trickle.jpg (183x275, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

democracyjournal.org/magazine/29/burying-supply-side-once-and-for-all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

continue to fight her and the good fight op

I am continuing the good fight. I just have to be professional about it. I am not going for any political degrees, but one in Administration of Justice. If I shit disrupt, it will fuck up my job opportunities later in life. Everyone in my class (EVERY person) thinks this person is way too subjective, they all stated they want an objective understanding of politics and policy. My class is surprisingly open with their politics, a few republicans proudly stated their affiliation, and a few indies, and some libertarians.

>claims Sowell is not an economist
>cites fucking Chomsky
Did you tee off on her about how Chomsky is a fucking LINGUIST? He's half the economist Sowell is. Your prof just doesn't like Sowell because he's black. That's your talking point. "You hate him because he's black. You're a racist." Repeat this shit over and over again. Don't let her get a word in; halfway through her rebuttal, talk over her and repeat your accusation. "Stop whitesplaining! You're just a racist! Admit it you liar!" Don't forget to take your grievances to social media and write a formal complaint with the administration.
This is how the left plays. Use their playbook against them.

Who gives a shit about tax cuts? Go away boomer

Attached: 2xAFC2O.gif (200x112, 580K)

This

I considered it, trust me. But like I said above, doing something as such may hinder me in the future. And no, I didn't tee off. I tried to not burst out laughing in her face though, and said calmly "he is an economist. I will bring you something to read."

Besides the fact I discredit individuals using words such as "boomer" with no intelligible argument, I am not a boomer. This is factually incorrect.

Lol, why are you arguing about economics in political science class?

>"Thomas Sowell is not an economist."
...But, he literally is an economist, though. He literally holds degrees in economics and writes about economics and has worked in economics his whole life. This is like claiming that Vince Lombardi wasn't a football coach.

Tell her to fuck off and keep citing Milton Friedman and Thomas Sowell

Teacher is cramming Chomsky's principles down our throats, and brought up taxes somewhere in class discussion. She has the general "leftist smugness" that is just so fun to question. All you get is vague run around answers, strawmen arguments, and direct personal insults.

I do not know how this "professor" is so ignorant. But I guess I do, leftism is a fucking disease, and it runs rampant.
I will not back down, my fellow /pollack/

>What would you do, my fellow /pollacks/?
Learn a trade. Whatever bullshit "degree" you're going to be in the hole 6 figures for will be a joke. It's long past the point where anybody takes degrees outside of hard sciences seriously and I'd bet that within 20 years nobody will even consider those worth the paper they're printed on.

Aren't libertarian economic styles a dead end? They make the assumption that an economy can have infinite growth and there is no evidence that's true or even good. Not to mention the anti integralist angle that they have that is considered poison in the eyes of anyone with morals.

Bachelor's in Administration of Justice is a bullshit degree?

stop arguing with communists
they dont actually believe their own bullshit but they will punish you for disobedience
their goal is indoctrinating stupid people and they will consider you an enemy of utopia to be destroyed

>Thomas Sowell is not an economist.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

No Libertarian claims that an economy will just grow forever and never collapse. There is the element of human failure and corruption too. But that's where private charities come in to help the less fortunate

This is so weird. In my political science courses, the professor never pushed his political or economic perspective on us even though he was a blatant leftist. Your professor sucks ass.

I am trying to prevent further indoctrination of my constituents, hence the pushback. I question this professor at every turn. Such as her saying "I do believe we will see (45) led away from the WH in handcuffs." (Also refuses to say Trump's name.) But I asked "What crimes do you think he has committed?" I got the answer "Isn't it obvious? He is in the back pocket of Putin" and all the rest of it.

My criminal court professor is a self described liberal. We review SCOTUS cases in class, and he leaves the facts as such, and states his opinions AS opinions, separate from the case discussion, so as to not conflate his ideals with principles of the precedent we are reviewing.

Tell her Chomsky is a linguist and then maybe say something like “check your privilege” or some other retarded lefty catchphrase

Honestly, this. I've never done political science as a course, but your job as a professor is to lay out different political ideologies, functions of government, international relations, etc, as objectively as possible. Now inevitably your own political bias will seep in at points, but the good professor should try to keep that to a minimum unless he is engaged in political debate

Bring a phone. Talks about Thomas Sowell, then Trump. Record this shit. Send it to the alt media.

Light her career the fuck up.

>Not an economist
>Has a PhD from a top institution
There are a lot of people called economists who aren't economists. Sowell isn't one of them.

I was actually considering picking up Chomsky's
'Requiem for the American Dream' text today because I do find his arguments against the State and aggressive foreign policy helpful

This is a perfectly moderate approach.
The class all were talking about this before class one day (well not before, this professor is late daily.)
I can use my laptop, I always have it on in class so it wouldn't be suspect.

get her "the real crash", "how an economy grows, and why it crashes", and if you're feeling rowdy.. "the little book of bull moves" and "the little book of bull moves and bear markets"

Peter Schiff is another intellectual individual I may cite. Good ole' Dr. Doom.

Dr.Doom that actually hit his mark, he really is one of the most noteworthy ones of our time. His father too had incredible insight

I first found out about him years ago with is "Ask a 1%" video. What a genius way to debunk and educate fools in one foul swoop.

asdldkaslkdjlkd;jaadsk

>I cited Thomas Sowell in my political science class
I hope this is bait. Else underage, autism, low IQ, or all three

also you are economically illiterate, read an actual textbook, also read up on public choice you pleb kill yourself

I cracked the FBI Crime Stats. Come see. I promise you'll thank me.

also behavior economics BTFO'd lolbert theory

Fuck off, Statist

>the abyss stares back

Attached: 1503016205011.png (808x805, 612K)

immediately underrated post

>My "professor" looked at me in the eyes, very concerned, and said "Thomas Sowell is not an economist.

>Sowell received a Doctor of Philosophy degree in economics from the University of Chicago in 1968.

Dude literally has the highest fucking degree possible in economics.

Thank you for your intellectual response, I am highly enlightened.

But he disagrees with Leftists so he's an Uncle Tom and not a real economist

He has a PhD in economics and has published economics books. If he isn't an economist who is?

Attached: 4chan Delivery.jpg (749x770, 86K)

Blacks have to conform to the mainstream ideology or they aren't considered real blacks. This kind of shit is why blacks are a failure as a race. Any kind of independent thinking will get you excluded.

based retard lolberg. not even familiar with a school of economic thought and too smug and lazy to read about it

>Arguing about money, logic and reality with a woman. There is nothing more cucked. This would have been less cucked if Sowel was fucking your teacher and you were on clean up duty.

Give her a copy of Mein Kampf

>fluoridated toothpaste

>All these assumptions.

Her only available tool is condensation, because you're right. Although she IS a woman so no matter what the truth is she only understand social status. How an idea could be truth based on it own merit and verifiability is beyond her completely.

please tell me this is just a bait thread and you're not actually autistic enough to cite Thomas Sowell in a political science class.

Attached: 1537503010476.jpg (1000x652, 22K)

>Discrediting a liberal "professor" and preventing liberal indoctrination of my fellow constituents is cucked.
>Sitting in classroom nodding in bovine agreement is Chad.

Attached: putin.gif (240x178, 296K)

Citing an economist on an issue of economics while discussing the economy is autistic?
You may very well be the autist.

Tax breaks for rich citizens only if they create jobs with the tax break money in the country they received a tax break in.

The rest gets taxed and the government uses these taxes to create jobs for the masses.

Trickle down economy succesfully implemented

Tax cuts for the middle class fuels the economy. The buying power of the middle class is the job creator(s).
Trickle down Reaganomics is a neocon corporatist scam, nothing more.

Sowell is not a serious economist, no one outside of youtube conservashits and talk radio even knows who he is. He is very biased, he is just some black guy the ultra-conservative Hoover Institute found and poked with a stick until he said "capitalism is gud, black people stop hatin on whitey, he dindu nuffin"

Also not sure why you're doing an in-depth analysis of tax cuts in a politics class. Or why anyone would be using chomsky as a counter-point. Pretty sure you just made this story up

>my political science class
you already got kiked by going to college gg

Why would I make this up? That would be a waste of time, to say the least. But anyway, here is the syllabus for this class as proof. Also, the teacher personally printed out this and handed it to me when I walked in. democracyjournal.org/magazine/29/burying-supply-side-once-and-for-all/

I have decent financial aid, and would be a fool to not capitalize upon this opportunity. This is the only class that has been crap.

Attached: pol.png (1366x768, 127K)