Soyboys are NOT just a 'meme'

I was reading a book by John Harvey Kellogg, he wrote a section in a book about eugenics on history/human development. I came across this paragraph. Basedboys were predicted due to the degeneration of the human race 100 years ago

archive.org/stream/proceedingsoffir14nati#page/436
quote is on page 437

Attached: kellog calling out soyboys 100 years ago.png (1013x533, 124K)

No fucking way was this guy a sorcerer or what?

I have no idea, but when I read that quote, I instantly thought of the basedjack picture. It's too fucking uncanny.

Attached: 1538002756985.png (1013x533, 129K)

>he thought Jow Forums was just a meme
user I...

People saw this modern degenerate society coming over 100 years ago, and instead of increasing our own stock, we are importing savages to replenish our numbers. We are headed for even worse degeneration

Attached: birth rate.png (519x330, 253K)

Attached: __.png (505x216, 209K)

this is why they took eugenics from you, it is to be only for the chosen only

Attached: ___.png (514x196, 176K)

gay frogs

Attached: gay frogs.png (502x154, 138K)

didnt kellogg begin the circumcision meme in america?

he was furiously anti-masturbation and thought that chronic masturbators should be circumcised

I think this guy has been posted here before. Does he talk about racially mixed people having more inherent genetic abnormalities and how meds and nords shouldn't breed?

>he wont stop rubbing his bellend
>cut it off then
lol based

Baby booms and busts have been engineered over the last 100 years and continue to be. We’ve made progress in some industries like tech and medicine, but as a people we’ve regressed because of this engineering.

>We’ve made progress in some industries like tech and medicine,

This is what they say in the book. We've progressed in every field, except for our own human stock. This will be our downfall, we will turn into a bunch of subhuman apes, except we'll have iphones.

I'm skinny enough to be confused for a basedboy, and years of shitposting on Jow Forums has degraded my vision so that I require glasses to see.

All I need is a beard, an open mouth, and a complete 180 on my political opinions.

Do I honestly look like a basedboy? I got glasses, a beard and I shave my head bald. I'm getting quite paranoid

Attached: IMG-20180927-WA0000.jpg (900x1600, 119K)

S*yboy

It edited my writing

Shave your stupid beard and get contacts

Don't fucking post pictures of yourself EVER on this website, enjoy the free advice.

You've got the half-rim glasses. Most soibois I've seen have the full solid black rim.

I'v got a thin cuckchin so i'm fucked eitherway. I'm too cheap to pay £30 for contacts
Yeah I know your right but I wanted to know

We can fix it though. We know how to increase birth rates and what causes decreases.

I cracked the FBI Crime Stats. Come see. I promise you'll thank me.

EVERYONE YOU KNOW WILL FIND OUT
>EVERYONE YOU KNOW WILL FIND OUT

Oi m8 you look like a fookin poofta

Attached: 1537923082776.png (1000x1413, 700K)

Based as fuck

Kellogg is also responsible for popularizing circumcism in America as a way to stave off masturbation. He also made the case for female genital mutilation but that never caught on. The dude was a crypto kike if there ever was one. Sage.

yeah, but you're not a skelly so that's a plus. oh, and delet dis

Attached: delet.jpg (693x960, 36K)

Eat hormone free meat.

why not?

buy a pocketknoife and post with timestamp

Attached: girugamesh.gif (101x101, 227K)

this thread isnt about circumscription though its just about an excerpt her wrote in a book about eugenics

Mirin those gains. With arms like that it doesn’t matter how you wear your face.

>shoving shit directly in your eyes because of your own vanity

Attached: MUTTRICAN.png (680x512, 200K)

They start from birth.

Attached: soybaby.jpg (714x960, 47K)

Cheers mates,

You don't look horrible. You don't look like the typical soi boi who is either obese or skinny as fuck.
I work in a biology research facility at a major university. Every fucking day, every single fucking day, I walk past a group of soi boys all wearing glasses, all vaping just outside the main entrance. Every single one of them has a nerdy graphic T-shirt on. Some are obese, some are skinny. One unironically wears a trench coat and fedora.
Compared to them you look like a fucking god.

You guys know that every generation in the West was balding, right? It's slightly higher now because we are obese, but the reason everyone wore wigs back in the day was because of syphilitic sores and balding

The destruction of the west has been in the works for a long time.

There's literally nothing wrong with onions. The Chinese and Japanese used it for thousands of years in their cuisines. There's no rationality behind Jow Forums being so intensely basedphobic.

Damn sounds like cancer, Same shit here I was on work training (I work in mental health) and the trainer pushed this leftist viewpoint and started to talk shit about the American prison system and Trump, I called him out a few times but as the class shared his views it was pointless

Anyway thanks, that's a much need confidence boost

>onions

i meant s_o_y

>basedphobic

s_o_y_phobic

This anti-S-o-i censorship is ridiculous.

He's wrong about toothbrushes too, we don't have tooth decay because we are devolving, we have tooth decay because of grains and sugar. I haven't had cavities since I took that stuff out of my diet 6 years ago.

Post pics and find out.

>When the US education system used to be good

Attached: Eugenics 1936.jpg (1354x3500, 3.2M)

Your average normie would read this and think its horrible. This is the society we live in, it's completely ass backwards.

All striving for greatness and achievement is BAD. Catering to the lowest common denominator, degeneracy, is good.