Make that FOUR

We have another (4th) woman to now claim abuse by Kavanaugh. This one claims it happened in 1998.

Source:

nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/senate-probing-new-allegation-misconduct-against-kavanaugh-n913581

Attached: Another.jpg (1239x1475, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CZd_YyFzPD0?t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=oTs6oQx1WJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Such painfully obvious bullshit.

>the victims friends mother said the victim was still traumatised.

Yeah im gonna need a bit more evidence than some chinese whispers

What a slimeball. There should be no vote until the Republican's stop railroading a full on FBI investigation into this rapist. If they rush him through, they'll have forever lost me as a voter and a conservative.

hearsay*

Uh huh
Shill detected

youtu.be/CZd_YyFzPD0?t=20s

Actual conservative here. I agree 100%. We need someone who is support a woman's right to choose. It doesn't matter that these women are lying, we need to protect women's rights by any means necessary.

>actual conservative
>right to choose

Attached: t3_724iio.jpg (1000x600, 65K)

My mother used to tell me of the time she was held down and had a corncob laced with speed shoved up her asshole before being triple penetrated while another man shit on her chest back when she went to college back east. She said the chest shitter was some high powered judge who would be a Supreme Court Justice some day.

The left surely is making this difficult for Kava.

No escaping from all these allegations now. They went full nuclear

People like you make me want to leave the party.

Attached: pol_raid_image_RENAMETHIS.jpg (1620x599, 114K)

Calling it now, Republicans are going to cuck on Friday. I read Ford's opening statement and it is devastating.

holy shit this #metoo thing was all a lead up to this, wasn't it?

Please leave. But, be a doll and KYS first, faggot.

There's a rumor that this Britney Spears song was written about what Kavanaugh did to her a year before she was born while he was in high school.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTs6oQx1WJY

you can have the accusations but none of them have witnesses. Should have gone with ONE accusation and 3 witnesses
big mistake by the dems

Attached: mcgoohan_prisoner.jpg (660x429, 17K)

My friends grandpas coworkers niece said Kavanaugh grabbed her ass and whispered hail satan in her ear at a grocery store in 2003 or something like that.

i doubt it
yup, exactly

Attached: 1537783931289.png (560x700, 37K)

I love when people say bring the FBI into the investigation.
They'll say some shit when it's brought up that's what happened to Anita Hill.

Listen to wahmen, believe wahmen.

Ignore that they have mental issues, are paid off, etc Believe wahmen.

>the victims friends mother

Attached: 1522399641498.jpg (320x278, 11K)

And Trump shouldn't get his hands on the nuclear codes.

fyi getting involved in local matters is always for a left wing reason.

Future is female they said

It will backfire and women wont be hired if rich men fear they will get publically demolished with unsibstantiated allegations

This entire Trump Presidency has turned into a circus, what a waste the past 18 months has been, and to think that all of this circus could have easily been avoided if Trump only had some decent advisors surrounding him.

- In week #1 of Presidency, Trump should have gone over to the DOJ/FBI and cleaned out Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Yates and a boatload of other people, he would have saved himself from this entire Mueller/Rosenstein Russia witchhunt for the past 18 months

- Trump should have nominated that woman Barrett for the Supreme Court, she certainly wouldn't have had accusers coming out of the woodwork every day

Hi Joan! Marry me!

holy shit this is looking like a total collapse is imminent

what do we do?

I'm not saying we should spam accusations against Kavanaugh, but we should spam semi-ludicrous accusations against kavanaugh.

>"The writer of the letter provided no names but said the alleged victim was still traumatized and had decided to remain anonymous herself"
>We have another (4th)

...11th hour bullshit nohthingburger.

Vote is happening Friday.

Cry, you faggots.

Careful what you wish for my shilling friend. Leave the seat empty come November and the midterms become all about who controls the supreme Court rather than Trump. Even cuckservatives that hate Trump will vote republican to keep the court.

This is why the left wants more low IQ immigrants. Manipulating these people takes barely any effort at all, a child could do it.

obvious shills are obviously obvious

KYS

Actual woman here. KYS

Yes, I want his hands all over the codes.

Probably a decoy

>1998

Isn't that when he was on Ken Starr's special counsel team and the Clinton machine was digging for any dirt they could find on the special counsel?

New rule for 2018 and beyond:
>woman accuses assault
>respond with "Sure thing. Whateva you say Ford
>no spice woman will want to be the Ford