What keeps you going Jow Forums?

What keeps you going Jow Forums?

For me, its to one day grow tomatoes in my backyard with babies and teach them things. Then go inside and see my wife smile as they bring in what they grew.

Attached: garden.jpg (600x401, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my kot

My story is what keeps me going.

What's that, you say? See, when a man has a dark past, a history of being wronged...it changes him. It casts a grim shadow upon all he knows. What I know, for a fact, is something that will utterly alter the course of history.

As you know, such things are hard. Almost traumatic, but one must persevere. Alas, we have come to this point where I must make amends and make right.

I must tell the story of when I witnessed Brett Kavanaugh sneak into a McDonald's for a free refill in the winter of 1993.

Rage mostly. I laugh when rape stories break these days, at the women for voting in leftists. But I still think it's frustrating to watch nations so full of character washed away on the bestial urges of subhumans.

i hope thaqt works out for you user.

Attached: chanbro.jpg (1181x1679, 1.41M)

Then one day while you are away at work a nigger breaks in and beats the shit out of your wife screaming...where da money at bitch?

>teaching tomatoes
God damn, you are retarded.

Nothing, but I've had a few near death experiences that I survived by pure chance so I'm hoping I have some purpose later in life that I'm needed for

Thanks! Hasn't worked out yet, but who knows what tomorrow brings!

We have the sames.

Attached: homestead egg gf.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

My $14/hr job at walmart.

Attached: 20180731_112412.jpg (3264x1836, 1.16M)

Your first mistake was to actually believe there is a white woman worth having children with. My happy thought is my son growing in an artifical womb with all the full upgrade gene package. I grin from ear to ear knowing no horrilbe liberal white female will toxify him with her insanity and sabotage. I smile, know that the she beast of white womanhood can't divorce rape me and use the state to hold my son hostage while she extort money from me. That is the ONLY happiness I think about. It is the ONLY future for the white race. Women are just a hole to fuck and then you toss them back into the sexual commons space where you found them. Women are not culture. Women are a disease to culture. Treat them as such. The notion of having daughters turns my stomach. Abort all females is my motto.

the only reason is that things could be better

You are one stupid faggot

I can't leave this world without defeating the Jews and saving the white race

Fascism.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (734x950, 178K)

Its the best.

I just want to go to bed one day next to a baby of my own, falling sleep listening to his cute breathing, with a women or not, who cares at this point

You don't put the baby in the bed with you

Underated

I know that, I would never do that cause its dangerous waht I mean is in his own bed next to mine

Btw my baby cousin died sleeping alone so you never know

Unironically it's my faith in Christ that keeps me going. Knowing that everything is playing out as planned and that we win in the end is the greatest comfort that can be offered.

Attached: 1531162423092m.jpg (1024x714, 213K)

I cracked the FBI Crime Stats. Come see. I promise you'll thank me.

Fuck, sorry to hear that

Everything that (((They))) are doing right now, is Literally Waking up Generation Zyklon B. The Sleeping Giant of Old that would fucking Slaughter entire countries and Drop Nukes without thinking twice.

In Europe especially, the Mudslimes bullying all the pudgy white males is making them hit the gym, coming here, reading, training, MMA, Deca, Arms, and so on. Its going to by a Slaughter in EU in about 10-20 years and I will make Millions from Importing Arms to our side

I was like this

Attached: 1537341755181.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

And now I'm this

Attached: BF010095295845_F1_AE352498_C5_EC8_F14.jpg (1200x1200, 220K)

And what keeps me going is the idea of becoming this

Attached: 1537486203768.jpg (680x680, 87K)

i don't want children because i don't want any connection with the school system anymore.

Cringe

My bf, he’s always genuinely happy and optimistic about everything. We always go out hiking and to the beach on weekends with the dog. He’s brought me out of a massive self destructive depressive spiral and helped me trust people again.

I can smell this picture.

>Jesus
>Hitler
>My ancient ancestors who looked like this (left)
>My anime waifu
>My visual novel waifu
>Lifting weights
>Eating almonds

Attached: file.png (1470x662, 394K)

Homeschooling, Hanz! Germany bans it for obvious reasons, Most countries in Europe allow it.

Your boyfriend is a golden retriever. Probably gay, also a bloomer.

growing any amount of your own food is pretty redpilled so I don't want to shit on your dreams too hard. but tomatoes are a pain in the fucking ass to grow. almost everything people commonly grow in a veggie garden is easier.

for anyone who wants to do some gardening next year, here are some quick tips
>greens and radishes are super easy and can be grown early in the season. you can even grow them in pots
>start composting immediately. just throwing shit into a pile is better than nothing, but you can make a compost bin. the rolly tumbler ones are nice but super expensive. you don't need to buy additives. it just needs shit that rots and water.
>if you grow anything in pots, use potting MIX, not potting soil. you can make your own super cheap out of a mixture of compost, peat, and perlite/vermiculite
>good news! your piss bottle is an excellent source of nitrogen. apply directly to plants with a 1 part piss to 10 parts water mixture, or dump into a compost bin
>if you have shitty soil, nothing will grow. don't be afraid to dig up big chunks of your shitty clay or sandy soil and replace it with peat, compost, and vermiculite. or use a raised bed and get the same result without digging.

some tomato specific advice
>DO NOT GROW TOMATOES IN POTS, NO MATTER WHAT THE LITTLE TAG SAYS
>tomatoes needs tons of nitrogen, so start seriously consider the piss thing
>for your first year, use hybrids. these are infertile, so don't collect the seeds. but they're easier to grow because they'll generally have fewer problems than heirlooms
>plant your tomato deep. tomatoes can grow roots from basically any part of the stem
>if you get interested in hydroponics, don't grow tomatoes kratky. this is an especially retarded thing to do. greens work great kratky though

Inertia.
And those sucking sounds in front of me.

>Homeschooling, Hanz! Germany bans it for obvious reasons, Most countries in Europe allow it.
i don't want to move to a country where nobody speaks my language. germany is my home and i have no intention to leave it. i don't see the point of having children right now. i couldn't afford them anyways, unless i would work a 10hour/day job and even then i'd have to pay tons of taxes and stuff and would still be broke.
no thanks. worst time ever to have children unless you are maybe in your mid 40s with a good job and backup money.

Thanks man, she was only 6 months, had a twin sister who is now 12
Her death came out of nowhere
Maybe it shouldnt had afected me the way it did but it did, I still remember the phone calling and my sisiter starting crying then she told me, first thing I did was looking at a picture of them that we had, then when we are all silent thinking it was a bad dream my mom came from buying food and asked what happened Her screams, I will always remember how she huged my dad and scream out of her lungs, nothing strikes you as the death of a baby, an innocent child whose live just started, full of innocence, happyness
Now imagine her mother waking up and seeing hwr chubby lovely little girl all purple
I saw her after the autopsy, she was still gorgeous but she was so so cold, my sister didnt wanted to see her, maybe I should ve done the same
From that day nothing really felt the same for me
I think of her everyday, no lie, thinking how would she look like, all those moments that she couldnt live with her sister, they were twins but looked different, if they were the same it wouldve been less painful probably

Looking at the sky

That slight possibility that I may say fuck it and move to Alaska.

Attached: D6F42B4B-8E1D-44C1-B7A9-722F5E901D8F.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

That’s an awful memory user. Maybe you should get counseling to help take the edge off

>i don't want to move to a country where nobody speaks my language.
Why do you live then, if you won't have children with such excuse?

There is Austria and Switzerland. Both allow homeschooling and both speak German. There are also german-speaking enclaves in many non-german countries.

>i couldn't afford them anyways,
Yes you can. Even unemployed people can. If you want, you can. All children with healthy upbringing will value existence over non-existence.

>worst time ever to have children
This is such a silly idea. There is never a ''better'' time to have kids than as soon as possible.

Well Im on medication and I have visited a pshycologist and a psichiatrist years ago but I dont think you can get rid of that, you just have to accept it and live with it, wich I did but still, the sadness will forever be there in me amd the rest of the family, we are all too sentinemental for our own good

how many children do you have?

I always liked horror movies where the bad guys win.

Spite and faith.
God's judgement awaits us all and I won't let faggots forget it.

Attached: 1537547733873.png (470x316, 32K)

faggot

How about Austria or Switzerland?

go make as much babies as you want. i don't care. i will wish for children, when i have the resources and the backup to support them without living in a hustle.
i have no contact with my family and i'm basically on my own. i have to take care of myself first. getting children is better for people with big families, strong financial backup etc.

>golden retriever
Same hair colour so close enough
>probably gay
You might be onto something there

>What keeps you going?
I'm not done yet.

Fuck this reality though

Attached: FCA52E31-2B5C-494E-8B26-463B795B50BD.png (1136x640, 965K)

You only have until 40 to have kids unless you want to risk harm upon them. So what ever you do better get your shit together by then or it will be too late.

>im the only one who said the white race so far

WOW THIS PLACE IS FUCKING DEAD

except that baby will be mulatto and your wife will be black

>(((white)))
Too vague

Pick a nationality or gtfo

I assume this is before a gang of niggers or spics gang rapes your whole family, correct?

Attached: image.jpg (409x572, 101K)

That sounds nice and wholesome. Good luck to you in your journey you fucking white male

It's to become the rebel leader in the aftermath of a post apocalyptic world torn apart by the next financial crisis and the subsequent world war. The elites will try to establish a super state modeled after the hunger games where survivors are used like mules. I have my mad max cosplay outfit ironed and laid out ready to go.

Whoa this is me. $10k in computer gaming equipment and I'm on Jow Forums. WTF.

Attached: 1431830858265.gif (450x450, 866K)

and get 113 billion dollars in welfare

Godspeed.

For me it's one day get my shit together, get at least a not too shitty job to pay the bills and support my family. A nice wife, maybe some kids (my genes and the world are fucked, though white boi). Make music in my free time and shit. For the rest, just keeping it together and hopefully be far away enough from everything to watch the world burn in peace until I die keeping my last solitary stand to either race wars, sunflares, the apocalypse, anything, but hopefully just die of old age raising a proper family.

Holy shit this one is spot on.

>to one day grow tomatoes in my backyard with babies
>tomatoes have same pH has cunt mucus
>fucking little babies is sanctioned by all three, major strands of Avrahamic superstition cultism

Really makes you green thumb...

Attached: IMG-20180906-WA0019.jpg (1080x809, 86K)

literally just drooled at the thought of that being one of my balls lol

Thats what my grandparents in Ukraine though too, when they were invaded by your people.

Damn, this is spot on.

Same here. Alienware 17 R4... use it to post pictures with on a korean basket weaving board.

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

And what a beautiful day that will be my friend

MARANATHA!
I wanna see Jesus come back.

The most beautiful. One day!

Shitposting

>wants to grow tomatoes in garden
>posts pic of cute girl with basket of potatoes
>sitting next to squash and beans
??

Its the being with family and happy that the pic is meant to convey with the post.

How many ripe tomatoes can your fictional wife fit up her fictional ass ?

None I guess because its not real

It IS a sweet pic.

How many fictional ripe tomatoes can your fictional wife fit up her fictional ass ?

Fuck off, Wayne

fuckable kid