White is the New Nigger

Congratulations White People. According the the FBI Crime Statistics we are the NEW NIGGERS!!! Great. When do we get our Gibs? Come inside for a full breakdown.

Attached: FBI Crime Stats 1.png (1202x786, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/wanted/topten
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you look under the Total Arrests for Race and the Total Arrests under Ethnicity you will see they don't add up. So what gives? It is a common practice of all policing agencies to combine Hispanic Crime statistics with White Crime statistics. Why? Why do you think user? It's political of course. The globalists don't want Crime stats to get in the way of this little thing called illegal immigration. Moving on. But at least we have a break out now. And it's a start. So how do we get to the REAL White Crime stats?

First: We have to make an assumption. Let's assume that Ethnicity does NOT include WHITENESS. It is quite common to refer to non-whites as "ethnic". So there are no white crime stats under the Ethnicity columns.

Second: Remember how the Race Totals and the Ethnicity Totals don't add up? This means, that some unknown ethnicity has been ADDED to one of the races. So which race do you think that is going to be? We already know that the globalists add Hispanics to White Crime stats. But who else might they ALSO be adding? Let's find out.

Third: Math time.
Add all the races except whites.
901,211 + 35,099 + 38,843 + 5,601 = 980,754
Subtract this number from the Not Hispanic or Latino Ethnicity total
2,451,570 - 980,754 = 1,470,816 This is the HIDDEN UNKNOWN ETHNICITY that as ALSO been added to the White Race total, just as Hispanic stats were.

Fourth: Now we know TWO Ethnicity numbers that have been added to the White Race Crime stats. First Hispanics from the chart of 447,730 and the unknown Ethnicity from the calculations 1,470,816. Let's now subtract them from the White Race Crime stats.
2,519,094 - 447,730 - 1,470,816 = 600,548

That is quite a HUGE drop wouldn't you say? So Anons, whom do you think is the Unknown Ethnicity? Let me give you my oppinion. It's halfbreed niggers. They have WHITE in them just like the Hispanics, but they have no "homeland" like Hispanics. Yet they exist. We white people just assume halfbreeds are black. Obama was the first black presiden right? Yet he is not technically black is he? He is socially and politically black. So to are ALL halfbreed niggers. But for crime statistics, just as with Hispanics, Halfbreed Niggers are counted as white. Isn't that COOL? White is the new nigger!!!!

Challenge me Anons. My logic is incontestible.

Finally: We can reach the White Crime stats figures through a much easier route. Just take the Total for Race minus the Total for Ethnicity and we get the Real total for White Crime.
3,499,848 - 2,899,300 = 600,548

>incontestable.

Love to see an excel doc broken down like that.

Do you honestly think the globalists are going to make it easy for us? Come on user. Be serious. But hey at least we have a basis for discussion now. I think I got it right.

>1 out of every 4 crimes is committed by 15% of the population
~9% if it only includes black males.

I think you should delete this post.

user, how does your post make any sense?

2,500,000 whites arrested
approximately 200 million whites in america
so 1.25% commited crimes

900,000 blacks arrested
approximately 39 million blacks
23% committed crimes

no one can out nigger a nigger

>cant adjust for population
>muh hispanics are hwhite

Im not letting you slide with this bullshit so here ya go, shill. Julie Swetnick is a kike that has herpies and has a history of targetting married goy men to ruin their lives. Her job history and her education history glows in the dark.

And here we go again
Day 2 of this thread. I say it will be decent bait for another week.

>flat rates
>no % of population taken into account

OP is the niggest, sage.

Actually it is 600,000 whites divided by 200,000,000 so it's actually 0.3% Almost nothing. This is clearly why they add in Hispanics and Halfbreed niggers to white crime stats

Wow, your math is shit. That would be 2.3%

Wow...the triggering has got you mental user. Seek professional help.

>Bait
Prove me wrong user.

your math is shit.

Percents are irrelevant when you have hard numbers. If you want percents just take 600,000 divided by about 200,000,000 whites I guess. I did it above already. White crime is almost doesn't exist.

LOL do you know how to read statistics?
Let me give you a tip: there might be a little bit more whites than blacks in america, sweetie

The niggest

Remember to sage, faggots.

>more white arrests than not hispanic arrests
numbers don't add up, bud.

My numbers are perfect. You just my be too stupid to understand. Try again user.

JIDF does NOT want this method of understanding these numbers to spread. I must be onto something.

>It's the democrats fault!

Attached: 1526561716753.png (600x857, 193K)

why don't we ever see Jewish criminal stattistic's i wonder..?.

>libtards happy to laud "Latinos" and "Hispanics" in every capacity
>just not in crime stats

Daily reminder: "White" and "Hispanic" became "White(Hispanic)" under Obama.
fbi.gov/wanted/topten

Those are probably packed into the white race as well user, but Jews don't do street crimes. They just use the system to fuck everybody over. Bernie Madoff

Libtards are so proud of their pets aren't they?

Damn, negro crime is actually down quite a bit

Well, not exactly...They are over a million when you add back in the halfbreed niggers. Most will be men. So that is 5% of nigger pop arrested annually. But just think of how many don't get arrested for shit they should be arrested for.

Is 'not hispanic or latino' by their definition white (or white-looking people of South American decent)? I highly doubt that between SA type people and European type people, 84.6% of arrests are of the latter.

Attached: 3CC65DDA-F0A5-49A9-9605-5DD852A2E57B.jpg (950x942, 211K)

You are going to have to show your calculations I can understand you better.

> what are per capita rates
go back to high school math faggot

the power of white pussy

user gets it. Thanks. Saved. Goes into the package for my copy pasta.

>Percents are irrelevant when you have hard numbers
You're clinically retarded.

Do you even know what "per capita" actually means? It means "per head". Like 50K average income per capita or per capita income is 50k. That means the average income per PERSON is 50k. I think you mean percentage of arrests per total population of a certain race. I did a rough calculation of that in a prior post.

Actually, that is not far off. White women are now some of the leading contributors to crime by spreading their legs. This is why women destroy civilizations.

Poor lazy Millenial. Seriously...feel free to calculate the percentages on your own. Not really that hard. Plus if you had bothered to read this thread you would have seen that I did a rough calculation of White crime as a percent of white population. LAZY and STUPID? CanaCuck....It makes sense.

bump

Thanks man.

I get it now. You already can't trust the numbers because of shit like and the fact that it says Hispanic or Latino (which make up 17.8% of the population as of 2016) commit only 15.4% of crimes (that's gotta be bullshit), but then they pull this shit to confuse people with ethnicity being different from race and being divided abstractly to obfuscate facts.

Btw a source would be nice. I checked the FBI site's CDE for recieved crime data and it's similar enough to this data set of arrests to make the same argument.

>everyone in the US is either white or black

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>White People

Attached: wytppl.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

this has to be fake.

Is this fuck stupid or am I? Even if this data was correct, and not Mexicans lumped in with whites- when you adjust for population variances - niggers still nogging. Correct?

I actually pulled the pic from another thread I read yesterday and nobody there seemed to be able to figure out how to make sense of the data set. I don't think the particular set of data is the critical issue but rather HOW it is manipulated. I just created a METHOD of what I think the FBI is doing. They are fudging the numbers by using their own subjective ideology about how to define what a WHITE person is. This is part and parcel of he Jewish dismantling of the very idea that there is a white race at all. They are desperated to erase white identity, by race, history, marriage, education...anything they can think of. Jews hate White people especially white Christians. I think the Jews have really fucked up. They will pay for this attack. Jews will end up being seen for the number one enemy they are to white people. And then..we will let the Muslims have them. Fuck Israel. No white man should die for a Jew. NEVER AGAIN.

Here is another data set I didn't do the math on, but I would bet you can find the same results using my method. I got this pic from a thread I saw yesterday. Somebody was making some stupid point using it. But it is another set. feel free to use my method.

Attached: FBI Crime Stats 2.png (1629x904, 152K)

You faggots will latch on to anything rather than own up to the facts, huh?

White people, (not hispanics) are psychopathic monsters.

Shilling intensifies. JIDF ITT.

Attached: 1501432117153.gif (255x190, 18K)

I'm a jew, but not JIDF or any conspiracy shit you white people like to come up with with your ungrounded imaginations. See, this is why you shoot up schools, everyone there is either a gray alien from the hollow earth or a Jewish spy of mossad

Attached: per capita butt.jpg (1022x756, 57K)

Actually the school shooters were mostly jew of half jew.

Correct. The stats for nogs are too crazy to hide, but the hispanics and latinos are a little funky, mainly because the current hot-button issue is whether they have a place in the US from Mexico etc.

Crime stats of Caucasian countries vs Hispanic/Latin/etc countries would beg to differ.
I, too, really wish it weren't true and that all people were equal and we could live the egalitarian dream, but evolution and genetic dispositions are real. Also, the likelihood of school shooters and such has more to do with one's family situation (ie no father) than directly race or ethnicity, but then again, it seems race and ethnicity correlate closely to trends in broken homes and fatherlessness as well. Even accounting for school shooter anecdotes, violent crime is more popular among blacks than whites per capita and more popular among hispanics than whites per capita even according to these funky stats.

bump to tilt americans

Attached: hahaha.jpg (413x395, 99K)

>More latching
SUUUURE THEY WERE, ANYTHING BUT WHITE

These count Hispanics as white

(((We)))
Thats what happenes when you lump spics in with whites mooshie

Attached: 1521815261883.jpg (369x365, 28K)

Also from what has been posted before, most school shooters are liberal democrats and perscription drug users.

1/3rd of criminals are Hispanic, 1/3rd are black, another 10% are Jewish or Arab.

Jews are only jews when they want sympathy.

When they're attacking whites or get in trouble they're always white.

Attached: Cruz15.jpg (640x431, 88K)

I don't see any category for non-hispanic whites, though.

I demand reparations!

Fields and Lanza aren’t Jews.

Are you familiar with the term "per capita"?

I am disgusted in my skin color now. We are truly a failed race - a wh*te guy

So where can we draw data from to get an estimate of actual hispanic crime rate? Anyone have any ideas?

does this mean we get to fuck white women now?

what about sandniggers as your missing ethnicity instead of mulattos?

You’re the idiot and may want to delete your post. These count Hispanics as white he addresses that in the 2nd post

Stefan molyneux has a video from summer 2014 that has a breakdown. White and Asian murder rate is like 1.0/100,000. Hispanic 5/100,000. Black 18/100,000

Move to a section 8 house (or the equivalent bong nigger gibs shithole) in London faggot.

Attached: 1532979139359.png (450x358, 144K)

I’m too lazy to see if this has already been said but if you look st the percent distribution you see that only in a hand full of categories of crimes do whites even meet the same percent as their population distribution, the rest are actually under. If anything these statistics show a mostly even distribution of crimes amongst races

>5'3"-5'10"
manlets, when will they learn?

Attached: Cruz12.png (618x361, 86K)

Sand nigs are lumped into white.

I defined it perfectly. Per capita is a termed used to define an AVERAGE of something ELSE to a person in a group. If there are 20 apples and 4 people. Then there are 5 apples PER CAPITA. Dude I'm right. If you are looking for Crimes per Person (capita) then you would have to take the total number of crimes committed and divide them by the total number of people in some group....say...niggers. My logic is sound. Ancaps as usual have very little use for rules of logic.

Why? Our race is the least toxic of any. Be proud you are from the noble white race.

Huh, very interesting! Hey, what percentage of the population was blacks again?

Attached: 1531370049479.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

And no one can out leaf a leaf.

Ann Coulter did some research for a book and the only non-corrupt data she could find were prison records for the state of New York. In those stats they were very clear on who was Hispanic, black and white. But they were just jail records. They didn't break out the crimes. But it gave a percent breakdown of the races.

Just the ones that want nigglet babies. Which is 90% of them...so yet...fuck away Niganon.

Good point user....could well be a mix of both. Figuring that niggers make up most of the crime and Hispanics are already broken out in their own set....who's left? Mulattos and Muslims or some mixed races of some other shitskin mix. But all that matters...is they are being lumped into the white race.....this is fucking institutionalized RACISM.

I've heard 12 and 13. So black maled are like 6 or 7. But who can say for sure since sometimes halfbreeds are considered white in crime stats but called black when they run for office. My guess is niggers are 20%

That's horse shit and shopped.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-43

do i need to post the picture of mugshots with "white" categorized next to spics and niggers?

Be my guess.

whites and spics are bunched

>White People

Attached: white.jpg (1580x3431, 939K)

Not sure what you think you are proving user. I'm not here to argue number from different source years. Thanks for the updated numbers. I did use a picture from a prior thread rather than get the numbers myself. But as you can see the color of the charts and the layouts are the same. My logical method of understand the charts is all that matters. And I feel I am right. Now fuck off and back to Israel with you.

Thanks OP for your hard work. Everyone in this country should know how skewed white crime statistics are.
Government damage control for how unchecked minorities behavior really is. Most white people are pretty smart. If they knew the real data they wouldn't act like such pathetic cucks.

Attached: white criminals 2.jpg (1440x1536, 1.18M)

Whites are 77.1% of the population if you include Hispanics, which they are doing here. So whites are still less likely to commit crimes than other races. They just commit most of the crimes because they are most of the people. So new blacks same as the old blacks.

> Whites
> They count spics, Arabs, and Indians as "Caucasians."
> Okay.gif

UPADATE:
Third: Math time.
Add all the races except whites.
2,221,697 + 196,908 + 97,049 + 21,055 = 2,536,709
Subtract this number from the Not Hispanic or Latino Ethnicity total
5,393,862 - 2,536,709 = 2,857,153 This is the HIDDEN UNKNOWN ETHNICITY that as ALSO been added to the White Race total, just as Hispanic stats were.

Fourth: Now we know TWO Ethnicity numbers that have been added to the White Race Crime stats. First Hispanics from the chart of 1,190,671 and the unknown Ethnicity from the calculations 2,857,153. Let's now subtract them from the White Race Crime stats.
5,626,140 - 1,190,671 - 2,857,153 = 1,578,316
Finally: We can reach the White Crime stats figures through a much easier route. Just take the Total for Race minus the Total for Ethnicity and we get the Real total for White Crime.
8,162,849 - 6,584,533 = 1,578,316

Attached: FBI Crime Stats 4.png (881x577, 52K)

Lets see here

>197,362,672 whites
>2,519,094 arrests
>1.3% of white population arrested

>55,199,107 hispanic or latino
>447,730 arrests
>0.8% of hispanic population arrested

>40,241,818 black
>901,211 arrests
>2.2 % of black population arrested

>The black population is the lowest with the highest percentage of blacks

>whites are nearly 4x the population of hispanic and commit only .5 % more

Also what this chart doesnt say or show is that alot of non white races dont report stuff.Im half mexican and know plently of them who have done fucked things but wouldnt report like rape and molesting are big parts of it. I cant tell you about how many hispanic girls have told me theyve been molested

Also the fact that non whites want to live in white areas yet supposedly we commit more crime

This report is so jewy, why can't they just be honest with the numbers??

* crime not blacks lmao

Good work. Seems like white are having a tough time of it lately. Still way better than the rest of the races.