I wanna hear both sides

Okay. I need to know once and for all.
Is Alex Jones controlled op?
I want all your evidence or proof, and I wanna hear both sides. Is he or is he not a Zionist shill? and why. BEGIN.

In my opinion is right about 80% of the time but i cant get over this Jewish question. is there a problem in the conspiracy world where it all just goes too far?

Attached: The-Alex-Jones-Channel-youtube-drag-tots_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (640x345, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
youtube.com/watch?v=7yPO0JI0Jek
youtu.be/HGwW-x_f-co
youtube.com/watch?v=KosAUH2JgCI
bitchute.com/video/KosAUH2JgCI/
isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hes not, He proved himself when he was banned and he didn't beg Silicon Valley to restore his channel, He is losing millions right now.

Attached: Not Talmudic.jpg (1210x667, 80K)

/thread

no he isn't. He's that normie bridge that they have to destroy though.

>Is he or is he not a Zionist shill?

He is

If he can't name the heeb then you must concede.

He is a genuinely good man. But he is a controlled op; he just doesnt know it. All of his "sources" are legit, but they are - directed - to come forward.

In the 90's he was, by his own admission, invited to some sort of illuminati gathering -complete with mock human sacrifice, orgy's, etc. And he was asked to go along with the program -he refused and left. I think "they" were looking for someone who was honest enough to do the job, so they permitted him to do his thing -even going as far as to provide him with financial and information resources.

This is just my personal divining between the lines.

he can't have a 3 hour show bashing Israel all day long his show would have been taken down 20 years ago when he started.

Globalist=Jew
Vampire=Jew
Demon=Jew
Pot bellied pedofile(wienstien)=Jew
Rat=Jew

Alex has attack Soros for years, He is not a Zionist, Infact his show redpilled millions on zionism and taught as all how the deepstate lies work. His 9/11 Coverage is still the best to date.

If he can't name the jew then he doesn't get a (you).

AJ lied about Bill Cooper's appearance on his show. You can tube it and hear for yourself. AJ said missiles were coming from Russia to the US mainland in 2000 on the AIR. AJ has never acknowledged or apologized for any of the lies, crazy and stupid shit he's said. So yes, I believe he glows in the dark. By the way, his age??? Does a guy in his early 40s look like that?

Attached: Charles_Bronson_Pointing_Gun.jpg (400x300, 27K)

He's a shill.
He scratches the surface of conspiracy, but still believes in politics.
To have real power, you have to control both sides of the narrative.
He is controlled opposition.

Go outside, go up to a random person and film yourself naming the Jew while holding up your driver's license to the camera.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

youtube.com/watch?v=7yPO0JI0Jek

watch that video, thats enough to know he work for the mossad now.

This.

Attached: FallingDown_002Pyxurz.jpg (1600x1203, 240K)

Omission of lamp shades get the sage.

Who is Alex Jones? I think I've seen the fat guy, from your pic related, before somewhere. It's the dead guy from the 90s?

Disregarding you until you prove you don't work for Mossad

>Go outside
>Outisde

kek this newfag implying someone here actualy faces reality or see the sunlight.

that's the point

I cracked the FBI Crime Stats. Come see. I promise you'll thank me.

Don't give likes to gatekeepers covering for kikes.

Not listening until you prove you're not a Zionist bot.
Go out and name the Jew like you expect from others.

>Alex
>Saudis run the Federal Reserve
>Chicoms run Hollywood
>Jones?

Honestly if want to find out about the (((Globalists))) just listen to Bill Cooper.

Attached: 436431431y14y54516745166516.jpg (720x754, 95K)

how does controlled op even work /pol?

Beware, Alex Jones threads are infested with shills. Anti-Jones shill posts can often be identified due to their one-line nature and repeated usage of a series of particular buzzwords. For example:
"Alex Jones is controlled opposition"
"Alex Jones is Mossad"
"Alex Jones is a disinfo agent"
"Alex Jones is a Zionist shill"

yeah my dad looked just like that when he was 40. he looked like shit. idk Jared Leto is 40 too man.... think about that.

Attached: W99A8813.jpg (2244x3472, 1.03M)

Name the bolshevist or get put on the block list.

We're waiting for you to do it, Moshe.

Drop the blog if it doesn't name zog.

why has he appeared to change his stance? i think that because of the current political climate if he went on ranting about Jews rather than the Muslims then he would have been silenced much earlier ago.

Jones being a gatekeeper has nothing to do with naming the jew. Might as well ask Anderson Cooper or Hannity to do the same.

AJ takes people to the rabbithole and then points them down the wrong ones. You faggots think AJ didnt know Jerome Corsi is up to his neck in BnaiBrith beofre he brought him on?? Or that Mel Rockefeller said Corsi is a Mossad agent in a letter to the Joint Chiefs and multiple US Generals?

Attached: 1cfaaf831edfecbecdcd6b3c2cc3f8d45b195cc0a016ded22fead752fd227a5f.jpg (978x652, 149K)

Are you going to name them or are you Mossad?

If he has jewish ties he's probably telling lies.

Name the Jew, please

He’s the real deal

Attached: D57B7D78-CD4F-41BB-9956-C90D17BAE075.jpg (750x996, 805K)

This wild celebrity who probably fucks like crazy and has probably done more drugs than most people
is 2 years older than Jones.

Attached: 1516-GQ-FEJL02-02.jpg (800x978, 116K)

Checked. Nice stash.

Nameing the jew is pointless.

these people are so wealthy and protected they practically dont even exist, invisible to all of us. the people really pulling the strings would never be a public figure are you mad?

Attached: 88972f6fe04748096f42cfa93276df91.jpg (570x570, 30K)

The "string pullers" aren't the only problem though are they?
>rabbit pic

>Posting the actor of the literal worst portrayal of the joker

Another martini, Paul?

Attached: PatrickBatemanLoserLaugh.png (250x253, 58K)

Don't give clicks to gatekeepers of snip dicks.

Name the Jew.

>Is Alex Jones controlled op?
Anyone who bows to the true daemon the underworld -- the god of money, greed and wealth (lit. affluence disparity) -- MAMMON -- is, by very definition, "controlled oppo$ition".

Attached: IMG-20180829-WA0001.jpg (239x306, 22K)

This.

That e-z bake nigger makes six figures.

>The (((Joker)))

Yes, Allan.

Attached: oscar_weiner.jpg (1920x407, 130K)

Why are you refusing to name the Jew just like Alex Jones?

Don't let your kids watch apologists of yids.

No, he's not.
youtu.be/HGwW-x_f-co

Attached: textgram_1537827979.jpg (1080x1080, 708K)

Does that include you or are you going to name them?

There’s a couple of good videos on YouTube ‘exposing’ him as cointelproor whatever it’s called by I don’t know what they’re called or if they’re still up. Just search for it on YouTube and make your own mind up. I saw one where he goes to a libertarian rally and fucks everything up but that could just be because he’s crazy

Yes, this. Alex is most normies' first redpill and that is why he has been Shoah'd.

Attached: THIS.jpg (1102x464, 434K)

HAHAHAHAH good one

He probably joined bohemian grove after infiltrating and leaking because he feared getting murdered and now is a puppet that reports on bs to give his first doc no credibility

Attached: 1537792420326.gif (400x225, 2.99M)

Alex Jones isn't controlled anything. He's just an idiot with lots of meme potential.

youtube.com/watch?v=KosAUH2JgCI

Attached: shrug.gif (400x225, 1.55M)

He embraces narratives in order to inject ideas.
He's tried to manipulate the right to pro-Israel, anti net neutrality, ect

He had some 3am(burgertime) thing where he said Assange was going to leak stuff. When it was only an appearance Jones tried to make Assange out as an attention whore that kept "us" up for nothing. Assange never said he was going to release anything, only give a press conference or something.

Dude... EVERYONE is a zionist shill. Literally and unironically. You can't hold this against him.

90% of what he says is true.
When he talks about what is happening to our nations and why they are doing this he speaks the truth.
He does not, however, reveal who is really behind all this.
He claims globalists/aliens/Nazis/satanists/lizards/vampires etc when of course its the Jews.
He probably knows this but does not want to address it. That doesn't really matter.
He is still useful because he can be babby's first redpill, an introduction to the normie to Jewhater pipeline

he's being blackmailed because he's bisexual

oh fuck, you kinda have a point

The reason we can't win is because there's is a huge segment of our side (anti-SJW) who can't get over their autism over the Jews. And if it was you refuse to support anyone who doesn't deny the Holocaust or doesn't point out all the Jews in the media or banking that would be OK but you go out of your way to harass people who don't believe the Jews run the world or the Holocaust didn't happen. That's why guys like Sargon lose their temper which then you guys use to label him anti-white or alt-lite or whatever.

I remember that lmao
Most of Jow Forums thought it was gonna be another release too, t.b.f

None of your business, ever.

Don't subscribe unless he names the tribe.

Name the tribe

Literally satan

All I can say is I have heard him come so close to naming the Jew. He was on a rant naming everyone and he kinda choked himself. It was building me up and was kinda a let down. He will one day name the Jew when this un-personing takes more of a toll, if it gets that far. Trump may intervene, though not directly, but with his EO that may be coming out, may compel the Socials to let him back on. I don't think he is a Zionist shill. I think he really believes in freedom and be who you want to be, just don't take away his rights for your feels.

Attached: IMG_1975.jpg (301x252, 24K)

No, he's just a faggot.

If his wife's a hymie your efforts he will stymie.

You're not putting much effort into naming the Jew.
Are you controlled op just like Alex Jones?

That dishonest thespian has offspring with a dead sea pedestrian.

Going to name the Jew anytime soon?

Great breakdown of Alex posted on RedIce just today:

AJ is definitely controlled op, but watch and make up your own mind.
They really just touch some recent things, the list of things proving AJ works for those he claims to despise is endless.

Attached: 2iq9jd.jpg (815x500, 161K)

If he can't name the jew then he must be one too.

Are you a Jew then? Name them

Tickled.

I Highly recommend this :

Just posted today. RediCe interviews Adam Green, they go through some of the recent Jew issues with AJ. Great show.

Attached: 2iq53x.jpg (750x500, 120K)

$30K ROLEX WATCHES, KIKE WIVES, MILLION-DOLLAR DIVORCE SETTLEMENTS AND TRAP FAPPING TO FIGHT THE GLOWBALLISTS!!
>$30K ROLEX WATCHES, KIKE WIVES, MILLION-DOLLAR DIVORCE SETTLEMENTS AND TRAP FAPPING TO FIGHT THE GLOWBALLISTS!!

$30K ROLEX WATCHES, KIKE WIVES, MILLION-DOLLAR DIVORCE SETTLEMENTS AND TRAP FAPPING TO FIGHT THE GLOWBALLISTS!!
>$30K ROLEX WATCHES, KIKE WIVES, MILLION-DOLLAR DIVORCE SETTLEMENTS AND TRAP FAPPING TO FIGHT THE GLOWBALLISTS!!

Attached: IMG-20180825-WA0007.jpg (1600x900, 288K)

Alex Jones Hayes Bill cooper. That’s all you need to know. David Duke also charmed him like a snake during that interview where Duke kept blaming Jews for everything. Alex started losing his mind.

>Is Alex Jones controlled op?
no

Attached: 1536588612019.jpg (2392x1600, 1.59M)

You can totally get both sides as long as both sides are through a liberal filter like CNN or MSNBC or some rando website on the internet.

idk dude but he's gay

Attached: Proof of gay.png (819x744, 559K)

well OP, his family is admittedly full of spooks.
isgp-studies.com/alex-jones-of-infowars-is-cia-army-disinformation