Sloppy Kavanaugh gets another one

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

knx1070.radio.com/blogs/nbc-reporting-senate-probing-additional-allegation-against-kavanaugh

Attached: hs.png (585x468, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>anonymous
Does this pass as "credibly accused," too?

(((Anonymous)))

At least it's more credible then cat lady.

He raped me, too.

I was walking down a dark alleyway by myself at 3:00 AM, and out from behind a trash can walked this handsome billionaire werewolf (Kavanagh btw). His strong, masculine hand pinned me to the wall, and he said, "What are you doing out here, little one?"
"I-I, I was just trying to go home."
"No, you're not going home tonight," he husked.
Before I could reply, his mouth engulfed mine in a savage kiss. He bit down hard on my soft lips, causing them to bleed profusely.
"Mmm, I love the taste of GIRL-BLOOD!!!" he snarled as he threw me into the trash cans. A man peaked out of his apartment window to check on the noise, and for a moment I thought he was going to help, but he only gave the billionaire werewolf a thumbs up. My rapist returned the gesture in a demonstration of absolute male supremacy.

I could tell you all the rest, but yes, I WAS raped! And no, this isn't rare and it isn't my fault. This happens to women everywhere and it's time you stop blaming rape victims for being raped just because you enjoy seeing beautiful women like me in pain.

Brad Kanavagh must be stopped.

>anonymous letter
Totally buying it.

Question for hamburgers, what is the statute of limitation for reporting sexual assault in Washington DC or any state really? All these claims are for events 20+ years ago

>anonymous letter
SO VALID!!!!

Me too

So, so tiresome.
At some point even normalfags have too see just how blatantly stupid and political this whole thing is, right?
I don't think they will, truthfully, but a man can hope.

Attached: CDhgoC2UEAEQYC8.jpg (713x544, 123K)

Oh wow, another 11th hour anonymous allegation, who could have possibly seen that one coming

Hang the Media

California is trying to remove the limits.

The Jewish media/politicians are rotten to the core.

I think a lot of normies and moderates see how fake and gay all this is. But the Dems aren't playing to them, they just need to get the old farts in the senate to buckle.

I can only imagine the hoops...
>I was literally raped by Kavanaugh after hearing that he almost grabbed a breast 30 years ago and it made me imagine him grabbing my breast and fuck Trump!

Fuck now that i read the news everywhere I remember that burger man. He visited Budapest in the summer of 1995, at the time i was eating goulash at a restaurant on the bank of Danube.

He silently stepped next to my table and mumbled some amerikanski (I did not speak english). He picked out a large paprika from my plate and started sucking on it while trusting his hip in the air and coming closer to me inch by inch.

I punch him in the crotch and never seen the man again, until this day.

How can I write a US police report from Hungary?

Attached: 1532527590534.jpg (680x793, 41K)

>anonymous
damn, the evidence keeps stacking up..

CANT EVEN TALK TO WOMAN WITHOUT BEING ACCUSED

tick tock

Have faith

I heard normies talking about it at work today , I didn't join in to hide my power level but they leaned more towards judge K . They were uninformed about a lot of it and had 'just' heard someone else talking about it but either way.

Fuck all shit eating liberal con artists (for good measure)

How the fuck did it happen that politics degenerated into nothing but memes?
Is the fact that DJT is president literally driving these people insane?

"evidence"

>Is the fact that DJT is president literally driving these people insane?
No, Trump IS a meme. His entire life is a meme. We've just never noticed it because he wasn't a part of our daily lives, but now that he is, our lives have been memified.

"testimony"

If they did this wouldn't mean anything.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

each new baseless allegation just makes the others less legitimate, I hope they realize this

How is it not obvious to these Senators that this always follows a pattern.

>one accuser comes forward at the last minute
>and then others come out of the woodwork
>all sketchy as fuck stories
>all disappear after the objective is achieved

These cunts and the Dems who coach them should be thrown in prison.

The absolute kikery going on here is astonishing

Feinstein raped me on penis inspection day.

Attached: 1472615921129.jpg (657x527, 36K)

I really want to see what ends they will go to if Trump gets to pick another SCOTUS seat.

rowling for a jew to die soon so he can

>These cunts and the Dems who coach them should be thrown in prison.
They should be thrown from Helicopters.

Attached: 1466123161016.jpg (559x484, 42K)

There is going to be 50 you just watch. It'll be like Cosby.

What would happen if we flooded congress with letters about various dems touching our nono's?

or shot by a lone gunman.

You mean the age limits for popping cherries desuAnon

Attached: images (20).jpg (245x206, 5K)

I cracked the FBI Crime Stats. Come see. I promise you'll thank me.

It's called communism and Marxism. If anybody understood that we are a republic democracy, they'd realize politics is a big joke and by allowing non-career politicians into office demonstrates that there is still a voice in the people of this country. But all dems are whiney babies who don't actually give a shit about anything but getting what they want.

too expensive and quick. I say we load em up on a cargo freighter and make them walk the plank.

>Democrats won't let you start your job because they say you behave like Bill Clinton

Attached: 1535158902475.png (941x887, 199K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

>The McMartin preschool trial was a day care sexual abuse case in the 1980s, prosecuted by the Los Angeles District Attorney Ira Reiner.[1] Members of the McMartin family, who operated a preschool in Manhattan Beach, California, were charged with numerous acts of sexual abuse of children in their care. Accusations were made in 1983. Arrests and the pretrial investigation ran from 1984 to 1987, and the trial ran from 1987 to 1990. After six years of criminal trials, no convictions were obtained, and all charges were dropped in 1990. When the trial ended in 1990, it had been the longest and most expensive criminal trial in American history.[2] The case was part of day-care sex-abuse hysteria, a moral panic over alleged Satanic ritual abuse in the 1980s and early 1990s.

>lumping spics in with whites

just keep moving the goalposts

You have just raped half the thread you gargoyle

Attached: tenor (11).gif (220x220, 127K)

HE'S A SERIAL RAPIST!

QUICK, GIVE HIM A SERIAL RAPIST NAME!

Attached: BillClinton.png (444x497, 414K)

lol the Left keeps destroying its credibility every passing day with this forced shit like the dumbasses they are. Why even fight them when we can just hand them a gun?

At this point, Trump should get rid of kaganaugh and then get someone REALLY right leaning.

Anonymous souce sent to corey booker. Wow. Everyone who wants to run in 2020 is finding a letter now. Can someone just forward a Jow Forums thread to harris so she gets one too. All the posts are by anonymous so it should stand

The female with 7 kids. No idea why he didn't slect her. Shes got nothing on her

>too expensive and quick
It literally pays for itself.

Attached: snakenomics.png (1228x774, 155K)

>first slut: I was groped some where in america during highschool
>second whore: i dont' remember shit but people told me i got dick slap sometime in college
>third cunt: I was a 21 year old slut partying with some 15 year olds sometime in the 80s and saw other sluts getting drugged then train for years; i didn't drink the koolaid, until I did, then got train but kept going back for more until I was too old and they kicked me out

can this new one at least remember to within a 6 months time frame and the location it happened at?

Attached: billionaire_werewolf.png (300x250, 33K)

In 1995 I witnessed Brett Kavanaugh put an office pen in his pocket and went home with it after work. GRAND LARCENY!

Attached: 1537782621484.jpg (750x718, 55K)

Hopefully this snowballs into an "I'm Spartacus" situation where the collective #metoo fantacy screeching of leftist women eventually cancels itself out. . .

MtF non passable tranny here. Kavanaugh never tried to finger my boipucci in St. Michael's in the 80's should I charge him with homophobia?

Wrong.

Attached: 1qwer.png (859x508, 367K)

at this point Trump just needs to pick somebody else

>brad kavanaugh is a twilight character
YES!@

Attached: 1537646452927.jpg (572x2453, 1009K)

>Trump should just cave in and validate the dems tactics of raising a shitstorm until you give them what they want
Truly, a winning strategy.

Attached: 946ec5370e2e2e57ca83245641b36192.jpg (640x828, 68K)

>anonymous source
>he pushed me

Attached: 1538004995357.png (737x723, 144K)

>Trump should just cave in and let them validate this strategy

Attached: slowly he grew to hate them.jpg (502x517, 26K)

>At this point we should cuck out just like they want.
Nope. Different sheriff in town.

KILL YOURSELF

Attached: stringtheory.jpg (736x517, 51K)

Kavanaugh took babies out of incubators and splatted em against wall causing a 18 trillion invasion of a mostly secular country.

wtf I hate Kavanaugh now.

Please let this backfire and take down Dems.

This is probably one of the real reasons dems want his blood, huh? Oh, it revenge.. not just for blocking Obama's nominee, but personally against this guy. plus a slew of other factors.

Where was all this when he was first nominated? Seriously his name has been in the media for how long? Also why didn't they come forward when Ford did? Why wait for the last minute?unless it's the obvious, a political hatchet job.

its all true

In 1993, Brett Kavanaugh groped me on multiple occasions while I was at the White House. In one occasion he demanded I fellate him and threatened to shove a cigar in my vagina. After I committed the act he told me to “make sure Hillary doesn’t find out” which was very strange as I have no idea what relation Mr. kavanaugh has to the former First Lady.

Sounds like a Slick Willy assault.

>when black and mexican prison population quadruple
It's going to be hilarious

You poor soul. Thank you for being so brave.

an (((anonymous))) source, fuck me, how desperate are these people???

>backfire and take down Dems.
What is proprietorial discretion?

Im REPOSTING THIS because its relevant
Here goes..
Its 1982 and im just a freshman but because of my skin tight Calvin Kleins jeans i get noticed by talent scouts and recieve first class tickets to a musicsl theatre thing. The day of i put on my tight jeans tank top and a driver picks me up drives me to some studio. Next thing i know its lights cameras action and music is playing its KC and The Sunshine band and a large Black man with a raspy voice comes out and screams "SOULLLLLLL TRAIN" thats when things got weird the black man (Don Cornelius) jives over grabs me by the arm and tells me he has a different train for me to take, being young and confused i agree , THAT'S when this guy Brett. Grabs me from behind in a bear hug. Cornelius pulls down my tight jeans and another guy named Judge smears mayonaise in my ass crack and they scream "Soulll Train" while analy raping me. Pretty sure John Travolta took a go at my ass too.
They are bad men and to this day i cant drive or fly near train tracks.

So the rape tactics aren't working, let's trying physical assauilt

Attached: DL9uN5W.jpg.png (672x673, 367K)

Remember where kavanaugh spent a lot of weekends in the early 80s? St Michaels MD I'm still pissed he didn't molest me just because I look like a large hairy man. I've got dozens of photos proving this

Attached: IMG_20180220_233604.jpg (1944x2592, 2.04M)

Next up, murder and cannibalism, and no evidence because he completely consumed the bodies, bones, teeth, hairs, everything.

It's getting Kavanaughty up in here.

Cmon i have to self promote my own digits. 911 !!! This is a Kavanaugh emergency.

Called it. Roy Moore treatment. More and more woman coming forward, they don't want him to go to prison or anything bad just not get this position of power even though he's been in the public life for a long time now.

BREAKING NEWS

EXCLUSIVE PHOTO OF BRETT KAVANAUGH RAPING A BLACK WOMAN

Attached: AP18192834912118.jpg (1024x683, 169K)

he killed seth rich too

>Anonymous letter makes the news

So tell me again, why doesn't Jow Forums send hundreds of letters to the Senate and Congress alleging sexual assault by Booker, Schumer, Feinstein and Schiff?

Attached: 1407934278513.jpg (1308x1636, 336K)

Holy shit you can write anonymous letters and accuse anyone of anything.

This whole thing is outrageous now . The recent accusations are crazy.

Just think that it was like 2 weeks ago kavanaugh was supposed to get the vote. Then Feinstein started this by leaking the letter. And only after that did the copycats come out

The more accusations the better.
All that needs to happen now is for one of those to be publicly proven to be wrong. The rest will lose credibility as well.

Attached: 1525815010126.jpg (1079x588, 81K)

Now that we have sufficiently created the greatest shit show on earth I’m quite confident that Ms Ford will perish in an unfortunate accident on her way to testify tomorrow.

ANY CANDIDATE FOR THE SUPREME COURT NOMINATED BY TRUMP RAPED ME 30 YEARS AGO

Attached: Literally Hitler.jpg (215x234, 5K)

Because most of the (((MSM))) wouldn't give two shits and do their best to bury the story instead.
Also, unlike easily swayed christcucks/cuckservatives, dems/libs don't fucking care about a person's character.

Attached: 5Cd75167a1282177a4cebd77fa6bb9852a.jpg (1065x1600, 351K)

St Michaels folk unwinding in the early 80s

Attached: IMG_20180220_233336.jpg (1944x2592, 2.13M)

>Hey baby.

Is that kavanaugh?

After this shitshow Kavanaugh is going to lean so far right that he’s going to bend space and time loop back into the left and ACTUALLY rape lefties up the ass from behind.

He touched my butthole.

Attached: Einstein.jpg (637x447, 36K)

i dont think what people understand about this and why it's so bullshit is huge national stories attract the crazies. especially women, who are hysterical by nature.
that's why serial killers get women wanting to marry them if it's a trial covered by the media.

>Capitals fan
That's it, he raped all those women.

HOW MANY WILL THEY FABRICATE GUYS
guess the number. 10? 15?

Attached: Christopher_Judge.jpg (300x456, 28K)

HE RAPED THE ENTIRE WASHINGTON CAPITALS TEAM AND THE LOCKER ROOM STAFF

SOMEONE PLEASE STOP THIS MADMANADMAN

Attached: 220px-Judge_Brett_Kavanaugh.jpg (220x304, 10K)

They'll just do the same thing again. And again. And again. Time to draw the line in the sand. As long as this strategy works, they'll keep using it. Now get back to DU, punk. Low IQ trash like you are not welcome here.