The JQ is so ridiculous, why believe in it, without good evidence?

Anyone else find it funny how people on here believe that jews have a plan to eliminate whites, based only on memes theyve read

Attached: nibba with a cat.jpg (1004x847, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjQ7YV0zSv8&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=zGCStt5La28
youtu.be/NJl0bH8ey-M
youtu.be/t1LJUFmQ6L8
youtube.com/watch?v=VPkFxr66tz0
youtube.com/watch?v=8g1cR1OGubs
youtube.com/watch?v=QbXvlnWAPts
twitter.com/realjameswoods/media
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=hjQ7YV0zSv8&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=zGCStt5La28

Jokes are serious things, they're like the echoes of thoughts.
We can joke all we want about it and whine about free speech every time but in the end it is us that direct this nightmare.

>believing in the bible without evidence
>not believing in the holocaust despite there being evidence, testimonies, etc
not everyone on Jow Forums does this, but a good size of it does

>hey there fellow whites
Nice proxy jidf. Only a complete retard cannot see the extensive evils of the Jew. Can't wait for God to punish them yet again, it's going to be great

Almost all of pol believes Jews are subversive

Like what? Do you have anything other than dank memes to justify why the jews are evil?

>evidence
Don't make me shit myself laughing

>believing word of mouth and some pictures of emaciated jews is proof the Nazis systematically gassed 6 million of them
Imagine having a Mexican education and believing this bullshit without question.

the eternal merchant is merely fighting for justice on all fronts, the tyrant song of racism and bigotry is being culled thanks to the g-dly warriors of the chosenites, to downplay their efforts in this holy battle is to be antisemitic

youtu.be/NJl0bH8ey-M
youtu.be/t1LJUFmQ6L8

Actually, I base my opinion of jews based on their own writings in the Jew York Times, Salon, Slate, Quartz, HuffPo, WaPo, Politico, who all seem to have an endless supply of jew writers. Their writings clearly show they are trying to end the white Christian patriarchy of America, therefore they need a genocide.

All except JIDF and the bots.

>slandering the children of abraham
g-d has a special place for you along with y*Shua the sonne of the whore mary who played with the carpenters of the time
you shall be buried deep under feces down in hell

>believing memes "debunking" emaciated jews is proof the Nazis didnt systematically gassed 6 million of them
Imagine being this ignorant

CoC was debunked by Cofnas. Look at the videos I posted

And so what about white writers who write about the same exact thing?

So having a 1000% representation rate in almost every board of directors of financial and entertainment, and news media institutions, as well as the senate and supreme court is (((normal))) and it's only because they're successful, right?

They are smarter than whites on average, so yes. You talk like BLM, lol, the horseshoe theory is correct.

Pointing out Jewish nepotism is not wild or crazy. The fact people actively ignore Jewish nepotism is something to consider.

That's my stance

>children of Abraham
Umm... no sweetie. They are khazars, not the Hebrews the Bible speaks of. This is the reason modern day "Jews" could pass for white Americans and Europeans instead of Arabs which is what they should actually look like if they were really from the middle east.

Attached: 1525129760644.png (2560x1072, 676K)

you filthy anti-semite, how dare you mock the holy scholars that destroyed the institutions of racism and freed women from the patriarchal hand of white civilizations
you shall burn together with the rest of the goyim in hell for this sacrilege

Why is that feral animal close to that cat? It probably does not have its' shots.

Attached: 1530220170544.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

I cracked the FBI Crime Stats. Come see. I promise you'll thank me.

Jews intermarry at 71%, what evidence do you have of nepotism, because evidence seems to show that you are wrong?

All this proves is that jews play both sides and will always come out on top. We need to do something about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=VPkFxr66tz0
youtube.com/watch?v=8g1cR1OGubs
youtube.com/watch?v=QbXvlnWAPts

>believing gassing magically turns you into an skeleton, but also kills you depending on how much gas they use on you
Ok, now I know you're just trolling. There's no way you can be this retarded.

They come out on top because they are smarter on average. You would need to show collusion to assume that they are playing both sides for the same end goal.

Its obvious that they are on different sides because they are people with different opinions on how the world should work.

He took issue with the science MacDonald used, because evolutionary psychology is not a hard science and there will never be hard proofs like in math or chemistry. Regardless, the EFFECTS of the Jewish actions, the Jewish movements examined, why they exist, what they do, can never be debunked. They grouped together throughout the 20th century to subvert western culture and simultainiously tried to take over the world through communism and other movements.

There are two types of memes. Actual facts posted as pictures, jokes, which make one laugh when they have realized the truth behind those things. To say that the memes posted here are invalid is stupid. I dont know why Im talking to this shill

S A G E

A

G

E

Attached: 1504865645819.jpg (1794x1344, 600K)

Attached: 1518815538035.png (967x784, 421K)

Like it's not completely obvious that they've been angling on every front to marginalize, belittle, impoverish, demonize, divide, endanger, overwhelm and conquer every white significant population on the planet... using the media, governmental, and financial powers in their hands... which they've accumulated through nepotism, fraud, intimidation and outright murder.

>B-uy goyim, we're just bringing in millions upon millions of Mexicans, Somalis, Syrians, Lebanese, and the rest of Asia, Africa, Latin America to your countries because WE'RE SO NICE AND COMPASSIONATE. BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU AND THEM.
>It has nothing to do with engineering a social cataclysm which will see our middle and upper class goyim competitors raped and murdered in their own homes!

Attached: Israel Shills using Hebrew letters.png (701x80, 22K)

You have no evidence of this and you're talking out of your ass

Attached: 1493075521795.jpg (693x722, 66K)

Attached: 1532654064631.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Attached: 1537562798630.png (1245x1259, 301K)

lol, what evidence is that, correlation is all you have. The evidence shows that Jews are not ethnocentric. 71% intermarriage rate

Just look at what’s happening to Kavanaugh

Attached: 1515389679950.png (3000x1775, 888K)

Attached: jidf.jpg (480x672, 63K)

KMac said that its a jewish evolutionary theory, this implies ethnocentrism but Jews intermarry at 71%. Not ethnocentric behavior, it destroys the theory. Also KMac lied about stuff he put in his book, like the Polish police force.

>Twitter posts proves my theory

Attached: 1520251691115.png (1021x3831, 3.98M)

Do you only understand iq difference when you talk about black people?

>too bad you wrote tomes about it
>too bad we still have them
Literally worked on this shit for hundreds of years kike
Pepperidge Farms Remembers

Attached: 1520073689364.jpg (600x837, 117K)

>i post 33 minutes worth of videos
>you come back literally 2:30 seconds later saying "there's no evidence in any of that!"
I knew this from the start but you are not willing to put any time into seriously looking into whether this the Jewish conspiracy is true or not. You can not learn the truth about this world without at least 30 hours of research minimum and that's only if you are hand fed the information.

If it's just correlation, then whites are not privileged, blacks are not criminals, and Asians are not actually smart. Good for you, op. You just debunked like 90% of everything that's posted on this board.

My point being you are not qualified to debunk anything if you have not spent the laughably bare minimum of 30 hours studying it. (If we are being realistic its 100 hours minimum but I wouldn't want to overwhelm you)

what do you mean, 'believe' in the JQ? it stands for "the Jewish question", you nonce, ie what to be done with Jews, what about them etc. do you not believe that Jews exist?

We're dealing with a confirmed kike here bro.

Dear KIKE
The Holocaust didnt happen but it should have. It would have spared our sweet world.

>based only on memes
AND WHAT ARE THE MEMES BASED OFF OF YOU DUMB NIGGER(no I don't care what skin color you are)? COULD IT BE, REAL LIFE?!?! Here's my greentext related to (you).
>Anyone else find it funny how people come here without any perspective about the things they see here and then immediately still judge it as if their perspective can even properly understand what it is they are seeing?

Attached: jewishcommunism.jpg (678x5304, 3.65M)

Never heard of sephardi or mizrahi kikes i see? Semitic as fuck yet as subversive and jewy as the ashkenazi ones

>based only on memes

What? I’ve watched them call for our minority status time and time again. Are you retarded or a kike?

Not questioning the holocaust despite mountains of evidence that contradicts the narrative

They are, you’d have to be retarded to deny it and then say “it’s only memes”

You mean the white cucks indoctrinated by Jewish professors at university to hate themselves who then carry on that hatred of themselves? What about them? They’re traitors and deserve to die, pol has never denied this

if you weren't such a virgin you would know that my post was meant for the goyim that believe in the bible but decry the holocaust as fact

>being so retarded you belive your own strawman arguments instead of reading books on the subject or watching YouTube videos and then doing further research

>Jews have systematically taken control of every institution in the western world and are subjugating the rest of us to get rich off our work
>But we are the master race
Really gets your almonds activated don't it

Can we get a Based Woods appreciation thread in recognition of this national asset?

twitter.com/realjameswoods/media

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-07-27-at-1.47.14-AM.png (1278x994, 309K)

They intermarry to gain access to other groups. That is why they spin their wheels so hard when white interest groups are active. They are very vunerable when the horse bucks.

>so retarded he believes in horseshoe theory

Nice of you to admit niggers are retarded at least

Those same parasites claim there is no IQ difference. Regardless, your entire argument is strawman after strawman.
It doesn't matter if jews racemix. All that matters is the shit propaganda they promote and their tendency to defend even the worst criminals among their group. It doesn't matter if they're smart or dumb. It doesn't matter if blacks or arabs are either.
The different tribes of man have demonstrably different cultures and values. Mixing those cultures creates conflict and despair, and in a democracy it disenfranchises minority groups, whatever race they may be. Nobody complains when Asians or Arabs fight to protect their cultures. But the moment a European does, you get nothing but jewish kvetching about tolerance. Tolerance is poison. There is no such thing as coexistence of competing ideas. The winner always dominates and silences the losers, and the truth is irrelevant. In a democracy, only numbers matter, which is why tolerance and mass immigration are guaranteed to destroy any culture infected by them.

>because evidence seems to show you are wrong

What evidence? You’re the worst troll ever

He has left the thread. He never wanted to learn any real evidence. Most normies have a layer of dissonance you simply can not break. No matter how compelling the evidence on any subject they will adhere to what they believe is the mainstream position most accepted by society.

>I’ll just ignore evidence of Jews being racist towards whites in a nonchalant manner because it proves me wrong

Do you understand that even when you take IQ into account there are still way more Jews in places like Harvard and that even though Jews have higher average IQs that ignores the fact that there are way more intelligent white people simply because there are way more white people

Also, I have stopped trying to teach anyone anything. Because I'm aboard the Accelerationism train now. I want shit to get worse as quickly as possible. Only a total collapse can fix this. Normies never rise up unless things are so hard in their daily lives that they absolutely must find someone to blame. Only then do they become receptive of this.

Without The Great Depression Hitler could have never risen to power. When times are too comfortable they see him as just a "big hateful meanie". Only another total collapse will put us in a position of real power.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If you are just a newfag or a youngfag, wait until you want to buy a house. You have a pay a Jew interest for 10 years before you can even start paying off your mortgage.

" To make a list of the lines of business controlled by the Jews of the United States would be to touch most of the vital industries of the country - those which are really vital, and those which cultivated habit have been made to seem vital. The theatrical business is exclusively Jewish: play-producing, booking, theater operation are all in the hands of Jews. This accounts for the fact that in almost every production today can be detected propaganda, sometimes glaringly commercial advertisement, sometimes direct political instruction.

The motion picture industry; the sugar industry; the tobacco industry; fifty per cent or more of the meat packing industry; over sixty per cent of the shoemaking industry; most of the musical purveying done in the country; jewelry; grain; cotton; oil; steel; magazine authorship; news distribution; the liquor business; the loan business; these, to name only the industries with national and international sweep, are in control of the Jews of the United States, either alone or in association with Jews overseas." Henry Ford, the International Jew

If I could go back to 2016 I would vote Hillary just to usher in the apocalypse quicker. Trump seems to have only slowed it down not reversed it as I hoped when voting for him.

And if you weren’t a retarded subhuman spic you would have made yourself clear

there's no plan. a combination of their religion, their internationalism, and basic nature just leads them to be parasitic hosts on nations they resent. they can't help it anymore than a nigger can help being stupid.

filthy goy, don't underestimate the chosen's ability to coordinate, do you believe that the soviet union was a series of coincidences that lead to the russian revolution? or that through sheer coincidence, an army of 2 million was raised up for the (failed) communist revolution in weimar germany? do not downplay the chosen's accomplishments

and here it is.
but I'm sure it's not nepotism
or the stats are wrong
or they're not over-represented in influential positions

Attached: cognitive_tiers.jpg (9740x5994, 3.6M)

Yeah. "No plan"...
Why do people talk out of their asses about things they obviously know very little?

Attached: protocols.png (1467x168, 43K)

I'll sum this up if you don't want to watch it.
Jews own money.

kek i'll stop larping for a little bit, but this idea of jews being inborn nation wreckers due to their very nature was due to one of rockwell's radio talks, where he explains the parable of the frog and the scorpion, which concludes (in that bit) that jews do what they do because they can't help but jew

How about a book written by the son of the Chief Rabbi of Rome who is a Phd professor in Tel Aviv in Jewish medieval and renaissance history that confirms elite jews actually did kidnap murder and drain the blood of christians for ritual purposes which validates the Blood Libel myths that stretch every religion/nation the jews have lived with for 2,000+ years.

Attached: Passover blood ritual.png (1332x869, 815K)

Attached: blood libel.png (1664x5472, 731K)

Attached: images3O0N74IZ.jpg (254x198, 5K)

>inb4 a compiled list with citations including some of the most well documented early court trials in european history is just 'dank memes'

Attached: Passover ritual.jpg (1300x744, 134K)

Shown here, neckbeard who saw too many dank memes

Attached: FjSQU9E.jpg (1471x4282, 741K)

>The Jewish Holocaust is so ridiculous, why believe in it, without good evidence?

Anyone else find it funny how people on here believe that whites have a plan to eliminate Jews, based only on memes theyve read

Attached: Jewwy.jpg (758x530, 39K)

top kek is that franklin quote actually real? how prophetic can one man be?

>without good evidence?
without good evidence?without good evidence?without good evidence?without good evidence?without good evidence?without good evidence?without good evidence?without good evidence?without good evidence?

lurk moar.

The real redpill is that stopping too early on redpills makes you hate Jews.

When you realize that people with massive power generally act destructively regardless of race, you have been enlightened.

Jews got ahead because they had widespread literacy compared to other groups (because of their religion) which is they were able to use to great effect in the Industrial Revolution and hence are overrepresented in power structures and industries.

Or maybe they got ahead because they're the most destructive.

How do you refute that?

Are you sure it's not because they follow Satan? They crucified the Christ, although (((wikipedia))) will tell you thats a conspiracy theory

Attached: NSWjOK6.jpg (1296x651, 313K)

goys it's the usury, have you never read a goy's guide to world history? a 300 page book that's also a fun read is the rise of the house of the rothschilds

watched a goy's guide to world history*

It's funny that niggers have low IQ and for some reason our ancestors did nothing to kick them out of the county

Every single time, including this

Jew did a lot to bring them into the country

>without good evidence?

Attached: 1522368002667.png (625x626, 16K)

based and red pilled leaf strike again

The anti-semitism on here is driven by a minority of users who are obsessed with Jews. Another percentage goes along with them. Another percentage thinks it's a funny joke and humors them. There are others who don't care and a percentage who disagree.

I don't think everyone on here is an anti-semite.

It's a pretty absurd conspiratorial theory not based on any evidence.

Expulsion is barred by the US Constitution. You can't expel citizens from America.

Sigh

The Saturn Cult of Linear Time Dimensions