THE TRUTH ABOUT JIM

The entire "Metokur" persona/character is a complete fraud, nothing real or genuine about it - it was carefully constructed years ago specifically to appeal to the neo-conservative (aka the nascent "alt-right") crowds on various imageboards, reddit etc. for the sole purpose of building up a large enough audience to assist him in his own petty shitflinging. And once that worked better than expected, he decided to squeeze as much money out of his fanbase as possible - to this day you gullible retards literally give him shekels to read out your spergy comments on his streams. Jim is not /ourguy/. He doesn't give a fuck about preserving the white race, Western values or whatever you fags project upon him. He's just a clever con man milking his lolcow herd for all they're worth. Here's an old chat log from his former associates proving this and more:

pastebin.com/Px78bzkc

>ctrl+f "imageboard" for the important part
>press S to shit on Metocuck

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOOGbYPNjVo
pastebin.com/Px78bzkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JIM PWNS SARGON

JIM PWNS STYX

JIM PWNS

JIM EPIC FAMILY GUY FUNNIEST MOMENTS

JIM IS FR*CKIN EPIC FTW

I would like a plate of riblets and a baked potato please and thank you, Mr. sargon.

nobody cares

>The entire "Metokur" persona/character is a complete fraud
Next you'll be telling me that Sargon isn't Sargon's real name.

Attached: OTV7ujA.jpg (480x270, 10K)

Anyone who can’t figure this out on their own get what they deserve

A thread died for your spergout user, i hope you're happy.
We could have locked her up.
What about all the gets we can't have.
This will never be an epic bread
op, you're so careless. Please try harder next thread, okay?

this is now a nigger hate thread, in honor of Sargon
you are all acting like a bunch of niggers! what is it you are doing?

>complaining about the quality of shitposters

>imagine thinking this would be effective

Attached: 2018-09-22 17.06.24.jpg (531x530, 208K)

I have no idea who this person is. I just thought it was some scout expy wanted to bitch and moan about shit that has been bitched and moaned about for like, ever.

kek
>ecelebs are cancer
>this one eceleb is not /our/ eceleb so you shouldn't watch him
i don't get it, it's trite light entertainment are you amerimutts so easily influenced that you take him for some kind of a messiah?

It's tool time.

Attached: sargon.gif (400x300, 1.46M)

Jim has said he likes to fuck around on the internet.
That's it....that's all he's ever said.

If he were some member of those who glow in the dark he'd have a way bigger subscriber base.

>doesn't pander to any political beliefs other than making fun of retards
>is somehow a specific demographic's political icon
Maybe it's not him being this perfect bait character, but everybody else being massively more fake dipshits who can't stop whining about same bullshit over and over and trying to get you on the patreon in every fucking thing they do?

Attached: Dn4xec5U0AADbii.jpg large.jpg (600x450, 23K)

>has never gone after Spencer
>has never gone after JF
>has never gone after Enoch
>has never gone after Anglin
>has never gone after anyone in the Alt-Right
>has decimated civnat/liberalist cucks
>has asian girlfriend

Jim is the ultimate white nationalist.

I was just kind of like "whatever" with metokur, but if shills like OP are shitting on him then he's definitely /ourguy/.

Jim needs to continue this rampage and take out every single person on this list.

Attached: 1530786786787.jpg (1102x1175, 306K)

I want to speak to your manager

I thought we were done with e-celeb threads. Fuck you OP. Sega.

sargon pls go

>he only just figured this out
It was extremely fucking obvious when he backpedaled on the patreon shit. "Oh gee all of these internet guys are RETARDS for taking money online, but uh, it's okay when I do it! Hehehehe...."

He didn't say it wasn't his name, you stupid faggot.

Get a job and stop doing YouTube Matt

Stop trying to leech off Jim. Be interesting/entertaining and people will listen to you.
I’m rooting for you, user :-D

Attached: DFBEF370-4356-4768-B4E2-7E39CEEA4BDB.jpg (735x966, 182K)

this is a first for me, and ive been on the internet since 1998.

While Jim is indeed a nihilist faggot with no alignment, Habermann turned into a moralfag long ago since he got afraid of being partyvanned.

These figures are all pretty self aware as is.
Sargon's made himself into a fat lolcow and has prepared himself, remember that stream with Spencer and how cringe it was?

Sargon's biggest problem is his ego and only slightly higher than average IQ and feeling like he's outsmarted heaps of people and majorly slammed on Metokur and instead he's gotten boned himself.

I like Jim and I like Sargon

I don't see how this is such a big deal, it's just stupid eDrama to get them both more views

I'll just leave this here

his role as a shill might be far worse than you think

Attached: mister metokur MM Master Mason.png (546x474, 163K)

Wasn't this Totalbiscuit's issue as well? He had a large IQ and took that as some type of enlightenment seeing himself as a genius.

Can't you detect sarcasm you fucking retarded autist.

Let me tell you user, jet fuel can't melt steel beams, but it could melt my heart.

I don't even know who this guy is...........but i do know a lefty character assassination thread when i see one. Getting lazy with this shit, step up your game dilating niggers.

ITT: Article 13 violators

Please don't post that picture of his from somethingawful where he talks about how amazingly smart he is, his ego was off the fucking charts.

However, he is deceased now so rest his soul and that's that.

It's Sar-gone

He's anonymous you fucking retard. Of course Jim is meant to be a persona.
Flint resident?

I've never heard Jim ask for money. Never heard him say I should believe in anything.
I have heard him make fun of retards.
He is the old lost /b/ and if you legitimately hate him you are the cancer that is killing Jow Forums.

Why do you have this shit on your pc? shudders me to think I have to share a planet with these freaks

Are you really that buthurt?

He got banned for goreposting.

Yeah I was considering posting it but everyone knows about it by now.

him and sargon are both made up
to bring validity to a non-arguement that noone cares about on either side
i dont care if sargon is (defeated) cause he defeats himself and noone gives a fuck
them fighting each other makes the dumbasses who watch either believe eithers personality are legit
metkour sucks too much dick i hate the way he talks he is appealing to some faggots liek OP is talking about anyway.

He litterly made a video asking for money also /b/ has always been shit.

>If you hate my meme spouting eceleb than you are cancer
HAHA YEAH LETS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT POLITICS INSTEAD OF POLITICS

>implying I am spending my money on youtubers
I will never ever do that and everyone who does is a complete fool

Attached: shiggydiggy.jpg (450x444, 35K)

Don't care about this faggot, never liked him, never will.

Sounds like too much of a fag.

Attached: soyed up.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>Habermann and Jim used to team up to relentlessly troll dumb fucks online
>Habermann gets troll's remorse and quits
>Jim calls him a fag for shutting his shit down, but extends a hand anyway asking to remain on good terms
>Habermann/hbomberguy go full-retard, become unironic 'SJWs,' and deny him as a friend (literally wtf?)
>Habermann and hbomberguy talk shit behind Jim's back to everybody pretending Jim's some evil puppet master
>Jim knows about all this yet still refrains from saying anything negative about them
>Retard takes this pastebin conversation seriously

Attached: 1516080574949.jpg (288x325, 14K)

>Jim is indeed a nihilist faggot with no alignment
Wrong

why does it matter at all? How is it a fraud when he openly states he's in it for the entertainment? It's not hard to avoid him, engaging him just means going down to his level for a shit-flinging contest. Good stuff if you can throw down but maybe don't do that if you want to be taken seriously. The guy's a troll, don't feed him.

>Habermann
Hey Veeh, did Sargon ask you to make this thread?

As long as he humiliated fucking retards with big egos I don’t care about anything else he’s doing. The circlejerk around him is annoying but a lot of things are annoying, he’s not worth taking down.

This
saged and hidden

t. Asshurt individualist. How does it feel that your prophet was completely upended by a literal anonymous shitposter

youtube.com/watch?v=aOOGbYPNjVo

L I T E R A L L Y W H O ?

>it was created just to troll the alt-right all those years ago before the alt-right even came close to existence
it's really easy for anyone who isn't a complete retard boomer or just joined the Internet to understand Jim/Metokur
he could have made a shitload of more money if that was his true goal -- it isn't
your butthurt is both obvious and delectable just like Habermann's
Jim has never claimed to be any of those labels. He has explicitly told people not to look to him as some kind of political hero or leader. It's about ripping down the curtains around hugboxes and laughing at weak spergs that deserve bullycide even if that means you. His wife is Asian. Why would anyone think he cares about race purity? He isn't conning anyone except for the people he sets up to knock down, and anyone with a brain can already see that. That's why he's good. Your premise about how everyone is being conned is the only projection. No one that likes Jim thinks those things.
And yet, despite all this, when you look at the big picture he still has better moral character and upheld principles compared to your hero Sargoy.

Attached: sargon thinkery.png (546x743, 353K)

LEAVE STEFAN ALONE!!!

or, ya know. it could just be two Ms
like in Mr. Metokur

He just copied red bar radio's fools watch formula.

how much autism did it take to make that graph?

Attached: 1537903716961.png (479x549, 293K)

Who gives a shit? He makes e-celebs lose their minds.

neo-cons aren't alt right
neo-cons are a group of left wing democrats who all turned republican in the 70's to try to infiltrate the republican party and get it to go along with their globalist agenda
a neo-con is pretty much the opposite of alt right you fucking dumb kike

Habermann really comes off as a jealous pussy faggot, even though he's trying to pull off the "Aloof and above it" angle.

>6:37 p.m. - Habermann: plastering the METOKUR logo on stuff and trying to get under my skin and whatnot
If these are real logs, it just sounds like Habermann is salty and thinks everyone is just out to get him.

What a fag.

WTF, I HATE JIM!!!! I'M SARGON NOW.

Attached: doubtit.gif (344x499, 3.76M)

Who gives a shit, he makes good youtube videos

>pastebin.com/Px78bzkc
>jim makes entertaining content
>"you guys fell for it"
fuck off shill
sage

Fucking LOL OP is Donga or mundanematt

Aryan Ubermensch

Attached: 13valuev_2x.jpg (283x400, 18K)

OP is most definitely a faggot. I actually tok the time to read your drivel and there is absolutely nothing of interest there. Oh no, jim makes content and doesn't want to get doxxed. He likes trolling. Whatever will we do? What is it like to be you such that you think this is actually damning info? He makes content and gets shekels. Wow. That's quite a revelation, Sherlock.
The truth about OP is that he's being paid to post D&C by kikes.
sage

>neoconservative = nascent alt right
my fucking sides, schlomo. do you have any idea what neocon means you fucking retarded sperg?

Who the hell is this "Haberman" person? How is he in a position to know Jim's real motivations? Also, anyone who thinks that neo-cons, the alt-right, and MRAs are the same thing doesn't know what they are talking about. Its exactly as accurate as saying that communists, neo-liberals, and TERFs are the same thing.

Hi styxx

Literally no one thought he was fighting for anything. He comments on drama, that's it. He made that clear from the beginning.

No shit. But it's fucking amazing to watch it all go down. He provides entertainment and people pay for it. I see nothing wrong with that.

Threadly reminder: Skeptics are shit.
OP is more than likely a skeptic. While on the one hand skeptics like Sargon shit on Jow Forums, deny the white race exists, advocate for white genocide, and say whites should marry and have babies with jews on the other hand he'll come here and try to subvert the board and steal memes. He and his group of sycophants all operate the same and are stuck in a gamergate mindset. These retards include TheQuartering, ShortFatOtaku, Veeh, ArchWarHammer, Woz Lee, Kraut, Rags, and others. They are a cancer and are extremely angry that they are now a joke on the internet. Expect them to make many threads and try many gay ops like Kraut did in retaliation. Don't let centrist homosexual communists shit up this board.

>Its all about targeted harassment

To what end? What does Jim or any of the other gamer-gaters get out harassing people?

Jim is also on that list.

>t. 1 post ID butthurt liberalist
This thread isn't political, delete.

It was some """(((reporter)))""" with some dying company.
Stop being this way.

Jim “the 8 year old raper” Metokur

>Sargon
>higher than average IQ
>literally thinks politicians aren't smarter than him
>just because he got invited to a meeting to talk to a bunch of anti-Article 13ers who already made their mind up
>hurr I convinced them
>meanwhile he utterly failed
>meets Farage
>Farage knows him by name
>IM A BIG DEAL
>not Farage having people who keep notes for him so he can respond like a normal person would, like ALL politicians do
>jumps on this train despite holding no claim to it affecting him

Sargon is an egotist with a sub 90 IQ and the ability to read english to some extent. He constantly misquotes, makes assumptions and targets people with his own world view and gets crushed in debates by morons like Spencer and gets humiliated by fucking Jim, the troll who has no agenda or power if you just ignore him.

The guy is a massive fucking spastic who leeched off Gamer Gate then the Alt-Right and now the 'centrists' while he clearly has no values aside making money and becoming a politician as Jim pointed out, when Sargon said that because someone else does it, its okay for him to do it.

That means Sargon is just as 'stupid' as the politicians he insulted when he went to the EU.

> I disagree with someone on political and social issues.
> Instead of explaining what they have said that is wrong, I will instead just say that they don't actually believe what they say they believe.

That is not how you are supposed to argue.

So is Jim really just a Mason CIA nigger who steered gamergate in Hegelian fashion and is now D&C agent working to split all the resistance movements?

I mean, he did make Terry Davis more famous. And now he’s dead or kidnapped.

L U L Z
U
L
Z

>boomer detected
you do not understand just what a moral and cultural dystopia you've made us grow up in. that's ok. we will cleanse it with fire

checked. i doubt this. more likely intentional to fuck with schizos

he just a chan culture comentator. so many people have made some fame by basically regurgitating chan and the retarded side of the internets culture into videos.

I like his narrations of people insane comments and conversations it really drives home how retarded some people are on the net.
He is pretty good satire right up there with the mde boys

Leave Woes alone

Good shit OP. fuck metokur and fuck anyone who follows him like a stupid brainwashed faggot.

Whatever you say Sargon...

Attached: sargon-applebees.jpg (1000x750, 195K)

yeah a literal cuckservative that fashions himself as some kind of watchdog of cuckservative thought really just a cucvservative!

DIVIDE AND CONQUER JEW TACTICS
WE SHOULD NOT BE INFIGHTING

Hi Jim.

They all deserve the rope. Every single one. Jim gets a pass because he's not actually into this shit and just shitposts on people. I'd like him to do one on Spencer tho. I don't watch him to see him talk about the left but all the internet lolcows.

THE TRUTH ABOUT JIM
>He makes entertaining content
>That's all he cares about doing
>some autists orbit him and give him their neetbux enmasse
>other autists hate him and want him to die
>normal people either watch his content and get entertained, and then go on with life, or don't because they don't like his content, and go on with life

That's it. Circle jerking over e-celebs is not politics. Get off my board faggot.

he started this persona a decade ago? thats pretty impressive, Jow Forums wasn't even into saving the white race back then

Its was mostly about calling obama a nigger and posting celeb tits

SARGON NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: keep moving.png (1024x1024, 1.58M)

Of course he's doing it to milk lowcows. That's the fucking point. Nobody is on here to preserve "muh white race" you beta cuck. We just want to make fun of autistic retards.

>Smugly chuckles
>What are white people Richard?
>Snorts a line of coke
>Richard have you even read Locke?
>Raises another mans dinosaur
>What color am I thinking of?
>Brings your appetizers over
>Nigel Farage knows how I am.
>Hits on a tranny on Facebook
>I'm going to interview Trump
>Destroys UKIP
>Depends on the child really