I think it's clear who is being honest here

I think it's clear who is being honest here.

Attached: Untitled.png (640x502, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNK1dVIeYWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STEIN

Attached: 867976790.jpg (396x282, 42K)

I think at the end of this, we have to arrest and execute Ford's lawyer

Has this walking caricature ever been correct so far?

Me too, and it isn't the broads.
Calling for an investigation that one knows will never happen doesn't lend credibility to anyone.

Stop promoting your tweets Brian nobody cares

if the accusers face federal charges if they have lied, then go for it

Y'all just jelly he got a bigger bank account than u

It's time to start alleging some shit about these leftists. You have to fight fire with fire.

The FBI is not the proper law enforcement agency. What they are alleging is not a federal crime. They need to go to the county sheriff or the town police where these incidents took place and file a report.

youtube.com/watch?v=vNK1dVIeYWo

Obviously I'm going to believe the jew brothers that get promoted by the twitter algorithm, how could I not bow down before them?

How would you know? Probably because you're a rapist. I guarantee that you wouldn't ask for the FBI to investigate your past.

Attached: 1517314433435.jpg (600x496, 46K)

Attached: 1510473968934.jpg (808x921, 298K)

I like how everyone is ignoring the fact that theyre stalling for time until the Midterm elections.

Hillary Clinton is accused of being a pedophile, cannibal, child trafficking pagan necromancer.

YET SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE INVESTIGATED FOR IT!

Attached: Pepedesta2.png (381x351, 148K)

Dear FBI, plz investigate sex I had 36 years ago in a locked room.

We need to kill this motherfucker(in minecraft)

another fucking tweet from this annoying fucking vagina

how would a federal investigation of these accusations even work? for the sake of argument let’s say Based Brett actually was Weinsteining Cosbying and dining on all these whores in his college days, wouldn’t most of these claims have passed their respective statutes of limitations? how on earth do you go about proving these rapes even took place beyond hearsay anyway? didn’t Bill Cosby only go to prison because he actually admitted to certain aspects of his accusers’ claims, namely the illegal administration of drugs into their drinks? what is the left even getting out of this besides an extracongressional type of filibuster? are they just buying time until the midterm elections and hoping they’ll win a majority? i’m young and am not too into politics so forgive any lapses in logic or anything, but i’d like to know, this shit is absolutely bonkers to me

Attached: 26B50B79-B173-4599-B745-3D0D75A6847A.jpg (601x469, 54K)

Is all they do is lie? This twat gets paid to lie, but I think he and his brother do it because they love lying.
Kav never said anything about not wanting the FBI to investigate. FBI doesn't investigate local illegalities.

in other words are they just buying time*

yes, it is clear because I have critical thinking skills. Anyone who still wants kavanaugh confirmed is evil.

Yup, six background checks by the FBI found nothing. Four unsubstantiated fantasies. Not a single witness or police report. It's obvious that leftists are liars, and very stupid ones.

This Krassenstein guy needs to die, too. Why can't anyone find where these people live, and start killing them? I mean, leftists don't ALL have bodyguards, do they? We need to start killing them. And then keep on killing them, until they are all gone.

Brian, everyone already knows the entire video thing was a hoax by you and your brother, so you can stop posting this now to try and perpetuate the "people will believe lies even when they've been proven to be lies!"

The first thing these women have to do is file a police report. Then, if the local jurisdiction needs help in investigating, then the FBI may be involved. But, these women don't want to get prosecuted for filing a false police report. They want to throw stones without having any stone thrown back, so they make allegations through a lawyer, insulating themselves from a felony that they would be charged with if they filed a police report.

You need a police report to get the FBI involved.

Hmmmmm. It is almost as if rape is not a federal crime, therefore lying outside FBI jurisdiction.

Try harder basedboy.

Wtf? So.y boy got filtered to based boy? What even is /pol anymore?

brian krassenstein raped me and he has a small penis

Fuck off FBI (in minecraft)

Attached: fbi_agent_fixed_11314_skin_minecraft_skin[1].jpg (256x146, 5K)

CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD WANTS THE FBI, NSA, THE USMC, THE IRS, USPS, NASA, AND SPACE FORCE TO INVESTIGATE KAVANAUGH

WHAT EVIDENCE IS KAVANAUGH HIDING ON JUPITER????????????????????