Brit/pol/: Aboard the Norfstromo Edition

>Brexit LIVE: Corbyn makes dig at Rees-Mogg as he blasts Tories’ '19th century economics'
express.co.uk/news/politics/1022941/brexit-latest-news-article-50-delay-essential-fraser-of-allander-institute-think-tank

>West Ham 1-0 Macclesfield LIVE SCORE: Latest updates and commentary for the Carabao Cup match
thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7355286/west-ham-vs-macclesfield-live-score-carabao-cup/

>Teenager shot dead in 108th killing to hit London this year named by police
metro.co.uk/2018/09/26/teenager-shot-dead-in-108th-killing-to-hit-london-this-year-named-by-police-7982468/

> Welsh Detective Inspector who had sex on duty with female solicitor
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6205657/High-flying-Detective-Inspector-sex-duty-married-female-solicitor-duty.html

>Representatives from EU member states meet to discuss no-deal Brexit
channel4.com/news/by/gary-gibbon/blogs/representatives-from-eu-member-states-meet-to-discuss-no-deal-brexit

>Second Brexit vote 'hypothetical', say Labour frontbenchers
theneweuropean.co.uk/second-brexit-vote-hypothetical-say-labour-frontbenchers-rebecca-long-bailey-and-richard-burgon-1-5711394

>Jeremy Corbyn to meet with EU chief Brexit negotiator 24 hours after pledging to take charge in talks
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-jeremy-corbyn-labour-conference-michel-barnier-meet-jo-cox-a8556336.html

>Labour is ready to govern, Jeremy Corbyn tells party conference
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45646690

>Mother relives the day her baby was decapitated during birth
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-45652019

>New hospital plan in Hywel Dda controversial health shake-up
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45627357

>Ex-minister told lies over flawed green scheme, says DUP head of press
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45637799

>Birmingham pub bombing inquests:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45656354

Attached: alien.jpg (1176x590, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/culture/charlottehigginsblog/2009/oct/13/hadrians-wall
romanarmy.net/images/Pages/Military/hamians.htm
aramcoworld.com/en-UK/Articles/July-2017/Hadrian-s-Syrians-1
historytoday.com/garry-shaw/migration-roman-britain
le.ac.uk/ebulletin-archive/ebulletin/features/2000-2009/2007/06/nparticle.2007-06-31.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2590664/
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6293333.stm
newscientist.com/article/dn11018-genes-reveal-west-african-heritage-of-white-brits/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septimius_Severus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severan_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: norfomorph.jpg (1908x1324, 516K)

give me ideas for a Horror norf.

Neo Deano Britain:

Attached: 1537791384125.png (1716x682, 2.39M)

It says in these datalog yer were tryin' tah meet a 23 year old Beebleglorb on t'minin' outpost of Greggs-seven ya sick fuck. Well ya ain't speakin to her, ya wer speaking to me!
she hasn't even formed a fookin carapace yet ya disgustin' bastad
Go on BIGEDDIE-01, hold the cunt down.
unda galactic nonce huntah code chapter twenty seven, line six i'm puttin you unda arrest till the guardbots put ya in the recycling tanks ya space nonce.

Attached: noncegalacticjustice.png (1064x623, 65K)

Make a Game of Thrones one
>the king of the norf

Fuck off Kraut before me bomb your atmosphere out like we did in WW2.

Okay I'll 'ave a go.

I think it's just so funny that people on the BBC love talking down to Trump but they don't realize that if America stopped caring about Britain that Britain would be in a far worse state than it is now. To add to that, the world would be utter and complete chaos having to live under a racially hegemonic society.

Here in the US, we are multicultural, therefore we understand other societies throughout the world, thus everyone thrives and prospers when we rule. You lost your empire because you weren't multicultural and everyone in your colonies hated you and overthrew the local governments. It wasn't even americas fault

The Shining. Don't know if that counts as horror though.

luv my job

Attached: ndf.png (726x862, 51K)

>It wasn't even americas fault

Attached: DoubtFace.jpg (832x756, 32K)

Hello lads
I need those "my ancestor" celtic pictures

Attached: tommy g warrior.jpg (640x480, 62K)

I love that one so much.
Should make a red Dwarf edit

Attached: 1537709171152.png (911x477, 1.06M)

Sorry that BRITAIN declared war on Germany both times.

Sorry that the US liked you and wanted you guys to continue prospering so we sent you weapons BOTH times.

Attached: celtsaxontext.png (1470x662, 351K)

Why are you so mad?

Attached: 1531347511886.gif (263x189, 2.79M)

Is there a way to fix mental illness?

Attached: 5tw5t 345t 34.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Who else had a "productive" day?

Attached: ziggeh.jpg (784x606, 52K)

Bit misty

Attached: 5F9C15B6-D765-4D61-BBDE-7D9FFC585A33.jpg (4032x3024, 2.15M)

Attached: PictFCWickerman.png (402x615, 123K)

no?
did you

Get back in your car nigger.

That's how retards get killed, especially at the top of the hill.

Start smoking cigarettes

No wait maybe that's just for Alzheimer's

Which I guess I still technically a mental illness

Fuck all to do with my reply to your comment.

Not really. Being resigned to what ails you and trying to make the best of it is the best thing to do
I draw norfs to cope.
take the absurdist-goal-comedianpill

So was Hitler's European land grabbing justified?

Another one.

Attached: PictFCStripes.png (486x414, 75K)

That brown shit on the writing bothers me

You'd have to take down big pharma so they stop churning out antidepressants they know don't work and overthrow the intelligence agencies in the west so we can scan the human brain without the jews and blackmailed nonce politicians using the knowledge of it to control everyone with mind rays.

The reason we can't cure mental illness is they haven't mapped the human brain and you can't monitor neurotransmitter activity to specifically target the imbalance so they use tablets that they sorta think sorts out the imbalance based on patient observations but it's like a sawnoff shotgun in that it hits a bunch of other shit also hence the side effects. Problem is if they mapped it with the current nonce black book power system it would be game over for humanity.

I'm lucky in the sense that sensible benzo use fixes anxiety and I never had to touch antidepressants but depressed or bipolar people are fucked.

GPs and psychiatrists get quality of outcome framework points i.e. a bribe where the gov is the middleman for prescribing antidepressants and will hand them out for a tummy ache. GPs don't even study psychiatry or psychology yet they're allowed to prescribe SSRIs which should tell you how scummy big pharma is.

Attached: PictFCShield.jpg (845x1033, 190K)

Attached: celtobese.jpg (1000x600, 218K)

Sorry Hitler's industrial machine was larger than yours. You're welcome that the American industrial machine was (and still is) larger than than Germany's

Actually see how I responded to your fellow Brit in this post.

Exercise, healthy eating and being yourself

Attached: bee 4.gif (914x1091, 30K)

>beeing yourself

t. paki subhuman
Unlike hooligans and footie lads, the Celtic tribes were actually developed, eugenic and noble

You didn't answer his question.

I dont know what the fucks wrong with me just now, before I thought I was going through a blackpill cycle but no, I've come terms with things and still seem to be in worse shape than ever mentally.
Its weird for me now as although this has happened in the past, I always had excuses. Over the past year I've slowly been killing them off, I've started getting back into noticeably good shape, I'm about to make a decent breakthrough in work for the first time in years that could really improve my quality of life but still this past few weeks I've regressed into lying in bed all day until 5-6pm, going entire days without eating, spending an hour to get ready to leave the house to buy something stupid like bin bags from a shop 2 minutes away etc.
What is scaring me is that I have mental list of things I need to do to 'sort' my life out that are mostly superficial but the only things I have left are the not so superficial stuff, like not having any contact with family and having zero friends for the past 5 years, worse still I havent had a girlfriend for 8 years and I told myself I'd start to make roads towards that end at some point. I am a million miles away from that desu. I just need to fucking relax and realise that here and now I'm doing better than a lot of people and to stop beating myself up about stupid shit that happened in the past.

Even homemade norf posting hasnt soothed the pain. maybe I need to just accept I'm mental.

Attached: 78040744087409870980.png (752x442, 68K)

>t.

Attached: IMG_3135.png (487x432, 37K)

>doesn't know Norf FC lore

also they sacrificed people to trees for magic.

Attached: celtmass.png (1366x768, 286K)

Do you like mine?

Attached: wojak.jpg (1988x886, 210K)

t. pict

Attached: 1536758698654.jpg (866x900, 125K)

I've never taken any antidepressants, my doctor wanted to give me them before but I've seen the state of the braindead cunts on them via here and want nothing to do with them.

Just read the Fate of Empires lads, gotta say, shit makes me worried with how much it relates to life right now. Also,

>If the present writer were a millionaire, he would try to establish in some university or other a department dedicated solely to the study of the rhythm of the rise and fall of powerful nations throughout the world.

Was it ever done?

Attached: bee 7.jpg (960x925, 217K)

valiant attempt
reminds a little more of Deano than a Norf.

Yes.
Death.

Attached: ONLYDARKNESSNOW.png (448x548, 125K)

Yes. Kill yourself.

Unbelievable

luk at yaz all sniffin eachothers poo an pretendin its nice, yaz wudn't no nice smellin poo if yaz fell over it

Attached: gp2.png (1918x734, 508K)

my ancestors... thank you. I am related to those guys.

>also they sacrificed people to trees for magic
fucking based

Fuck off nonce cunt

kek im honestly laughing

Attached: PictFCMead.png (632x710, 80K)

Yeah I got up at 7pm.

More here.

Attached: PictFCGarum.png (1545x961, 203K)

You don't have any resources you stupid faggot. Mainly because you live on a small and vulnerable island.

Germany (in both wars) could build shit and ships to pass through blockades and sink your ships faster than you could build new ships.

That's a fact

And again

Attached: PictFCFight.png (542x616, 43K)

My last one

Attached: PictFCCarnyx.png (556x835, 55K)

Not an argument
Roman family is too European looking. Lacks a negro slave for his wife and a north african secretary for a good measure

I DON'T EVEN KNOW MYSELF

i can't tell what i want

i can't tell what i'm on

Attached: 450654065406540640640.png (2760x720, 185K)

If it helps lad, your situation sounds very similar to mine.
I don't know what to do either, but I think alot of this is exacerbated by a lack of strong social ties, not belonging to a community, a group, a family is so utterly disastrous. No wonder people commit suicide when for all intents and purposes they have ended up omitted from society and can't find a way back.
It's fucked. I just try to focus on grasping at whatever shreds of enjoyment or fulfilment I can from anything I can.
We'll make it in the end, I hope.

Attached: norftemplate.jpg (1024x611, 220K)

Unironicly this

Kek. I'm not a paki you sperg. I just made these for fun. Stop being such a faggot.

>Roman family is too European looking.

sorry, what ?

Attached: Italy.jpg (400x589, 22K)

Would interspecies sex with xenomorphs be degenerate?

Attached: 6CBA531F-B214-4B28-B121-B818D17C00BB.jpg (750x731, 116K)

Attached: ApuHugging.png (746x512, 99K)

not even British but these make me kek

two mutts and a geneticist walk into a bar....

Attached: m8.jpg (250x238, 7K)

I asked you if it was justified for Hitler to land grab in Europe you insufferable mutt

Foreigners invading the thread so going off, goodnight.

Its easy to get Jow Forums, its easy to clean your room, its even easy to do A+B and earn more money.
But its not so easy to get friends, feel like part of a community even, for years now whenever I've been invited to anything I have always said no and done anything to avoid it, instead choosing to just hide in the flat.

taking the goalpill unironically could solve our need for community lol.
what do you do for enjoyment?

just make get some friends lol

Attached: 5406540654065406506.png (270x187, 14K)

are you me

Attached: 0a2.jpg (1375x645, 74K)

>sorry, what ?
Italians are not European. You heard me right. There was a “”””””””””white British”””””””” man who took a Y chromosome DNA test, turned out he had a sub saharan negroid male ancestor form Roman times. The Romans brought jews, niggers, North Africans and other Middle Easterner trash to Britain.

theguardian.com/culture/charlottehigginsblog/2009/oct/13/hadrians-wall

>When Syrians, Algerians and Iraqis patrolled Hadrian's Wall

romanarmy.net/images/Pages/Military/hamians.htm

aramcoworld.com/en-UK/Articles/July-2017/Hadrian-s-Syrians-1

historytoday.com/garry-shaw/migration-roman-britain

You can't erase your sub-saharan black Y chromosomes. subhuman negroid genes are there forever

le.ac.uk/ebulletin-archive/ebulletin/features/2000-2009/2007/06/nparticle.2007-06-31.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2590664/

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6293333.stm

newscientist.com/article/dn11018-genes-reveal-west-african-heritage-of-white-brits/

The Roman Emperors Septimius Severus, Severus Alexander, Philip the Arab, Elagabalus, all had Middle Eastern ancestry some of them born in the Middle East. Septimius Severus had both Middle Eastern and North African ancestry and was born in Africa. The entire Severan dynasty was descended from him.

Roman armies in Britain included North Africans and Syrians and Mesopotamians. And full blooded niggers too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septimius_Severus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severan_dynasty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab

this is the most shill response i have ever seen

Americunt here, I've been given an opportunity to take a pay raise while doing consultant work in Lincoln, I would be there for about 6-8 months. Will the culture shock make it unbearable? I've heard the British are very curt.

The Romans also created the foundations for Western civilization, society, culture, architecture, and philosophy.
What did Britain do?

Yes don't come

this is the dumbest reply to the most shill reply i have ever seen

Why'd you bite bong?

Attached: 14242412.png (625x626, 35K)

Greece did

t. occupant-supporting mongrel

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa
>Romans
>West
You thinking of the HRE and Ancien France, muttstizo.

Hyperinflation, racemixing, civic nationalism, forced conscription, European jewish community are the only things they “””””created”””

>What did Britain do?
Created your shithole. That’s for starters

the annunaki did 2bh2bh

If it's depression, you need to actually DO stuff and find a routine.

This includes getting a job - any fucking job to get you out of the house. I've always told lads on here to get a pub job to begin with as it will help them get out of their shell.

Attached: 1537984008592.jpg (854x1280, 561K)

Society has made forming friendships harder than ever, I think. I think over population does this, strangely.

I draw norfs I'm the reason there has been so many.
I'm not joking, it's the only thing that's kept me going. I have a seriously black depression and stop functioning for months at a time. I'm hoping to return to employment before/after Christmas once I learn to stop oding on all my meds.

I want to join a local football team now. I think it genuinely could be good, and after starting watching footie lads have such a great time and reading about all these fond memories and characters, it seems like a riot.

Attached: norfing.jpg (618x579, 61K)

>posting factual information is shilling
shut up, MW. You are not Scottish you fucking dago subhuman

Do it. Consider that most British people spend their entire lives wishing they could get the fuck out of here, and bask in smugness. Tell your colleagues how wonderful everything is back home, and watch them turn green with envy.

>North Africa
>Sub-Sahara

there is a big difference, just saying.

We added to all of the things you listed.

Attached: EuropeanAccomplishment.jpg (1703x855, 745K)

Jews feel so at home in Englandistan, because they are equally inbred and disgusting!

Discuss.

Attached: Britcunts.png (1166x1390, 2.19M)

Got my bonus. Had a munchy box to celebrate. Got a new watch.

Attached: ujelly.jpg (640x640, 60K)