TWO MORE! HE CAN'T KEEP GETTIN AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 6.36.26 PM.png (1248x720, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCXkXyRWyPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this dude is a legit serial rapist

>Anonymous allegations

>Alright, the rape allegation is failing. What do we do now?
>Uhh, more rape allegations?
>Fucking brilliant.

Hysterical roasties are human garbage. I hope they all die horribly.

Taking bets on what the final number of women accusers will be by the time this is over.

leftists are fucking shameless. they'll try to ruin your reputation the second things arent going their way.

ROASTIES REVENGE

2 more? What do you mean he has TWO MORE accusations? Kavanuagh is going to get torn apart tomorrow and then the republicans are going to cuck on Friday.

Attached: 1480388089558.jpg (475x495, 28K)

>Just make sure these ones stay anonymous so he can't say he didn't rape them. Since he won't know who they are to deny the rape!
>What if he says he never raped anyone ever?
>Then he's calling our anonymous women liars. That's sexist.

this is what happened to bill cosby, the kikes are rolling around and screaming on the floor.

“Mr. Kavanaugh, we have here two statements from anonymous women who say you may or may not have behaved inappropriately at some point between 32 and 38 years ago, do you care to comment?”

THAT SOUNDS RETARDED BECAUSE IT IS.
>my hearsay is more credible than your hearsay
Somebody needs to carbomb Feinstein I stg.

Attached: 794C5D02-913D-4A01-9D20-3F413DA12738.jpg (582x534, 57K)

At least we know he's not a faggot.

I don't understand how these guys can stay professional in situations as ridiculous as this. How do they not flip the fucking table over, call every leftist in the room a traitor that deserves to be hung, and proceed to grab the closest one by the tie and punch him in his smug commie face?

Because if you flip out, they win. They're trying to make you crack. So that when you crack, they can show the world how "crazy and deranged" you "truly" are.

“When they left the bar (under the influence of alcohol) they were all shocked when Brett Kavanaugh, shoved her friend up against the wall very aggressively and sexually.”

>shoved her friend sexually
>shoved her sexually
>a sexual shove

Attached: jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Because politics at its best is just complete retardation and shit throwing everywhere, at its worst its political unrest, riots and wars. They become acclimated to it.

it'll be 12 more before 10am tomorrow

You've never sexually shoved a woman?

It's when you push her by the vagina.

>high impact sexual violence

I’m going to make sure i remember every minute detail about how these people have tried to destroy this poor mans life, his marriage, his relationship with his kids, and his career.
Never forget for a second that these people would, without hesitation, do the same to you and wouldn’t stop until you’re poor, alone, in the gutter, with no friends or family to speak of. Why? For supporting the president of the United States or having the poor fortune to have Trump put his faith in you for one of the highest honors of the land.
Never forget that these people don’t want you dead - they want you alive and suffering to see them take everything from you.
Keep a running tab of all of this, so that you don’t make the mistake of offering quarter to them when they inevitably start Civil War 2.0.

One of you faggots out in the interweb, find a big, poofy curly blonde wig, and dress in drag, with big rosy red cheeks, and claim Kavanaugh touched your "feminine penis" and post it on Jow Forums and Jewtube. Channel some "Leave Brittney alone" Silence of the Lambs type stuff. We could meme magic that shit so hard right now.

NO BRAKES ON THE RAPE TRAIN

>promising GOP candidate looks like hes gonna win
>suddenly a bunch of women accuse them of rape
>brush them off because lack of evidence
>new "anonymous" accusations come out

every time

Roastie are really wearing this shit out to the point that people aren't going to believe legitimate rape accusations anymore because it's basically "The boy who cried wolf" syndrome at this point.

Attached: 1533851300775.png (536x585, 259K)

Two?

Attached: 1496503786602.jpg (600x496, 46K)

>Can't prove a lack of evidence if they don't have a woman's name to investigate!

Clever Dems...

The scary part is Jow Forums is actually defending this. Probably because they know they themselves have done bad if not worse than what Kava-nah has done

Kavanaugh and I were at a bar and he got really shitfaced and started hitting on me and misgendering me and trying to grope my testicles.
"You've got a really big bulge for a girl" he said, grasping at my nuts
I told him over and over no! Stop, I'm male!
But he wouldn't let up and he tackled me almost spitting the words "C'mon toots, shove that dickgina into my asshole. You trannies are all sluts aren't you?"
I'm a cis-male and I was raped.
But CNN isn't brave enough to cover the very real cishet male rape epidemic, are they?

My leftist friends on Twitter- at least 3 of them are at the ‘fuck this’ stage, they are legit embarrassed

youtube.com/watch?v=iCXkXyRWyPQ

>reporting on anonymous accusations

How is this even allowed

plan b: push the "where there's smoke, there's fire" narrative

No you retard it highlights a very unsettling problem with rape culture in this country. Women are degraded and raped and then years later they are dismissed and the rapist is defended. This is a huge red pill for women and will turn many people into feminists. Rape and female abise is inherent to male pigs.

Rest assured Kavanaugh will remember every detail— if (when) he’s confirmed hopefully he has become so far right he’ll make Scalia look like RBG

TWO MORE RAPE VICTIMS FOR BLORTT KURVURGNURH??????????

Attached: b3f.png (286x386, 319K)

>the 'fuck this' stage

Someone get Kavanaugh's conductor's hat. Time to shovel some more coal in the RAPE TRAIN. LET THE FUCK THIS STAGE COMMENCE!

>memeflaggot
>low quality bait
Kys my dude.

If he doesn't know who these women are, how can he be sure he didn't rape them? Something
smells fishy. Trump is finished.

>and then years later they are dismissed

Maybe they shouldn't have waited years to report it?

Maybe they should have told someone at school, or church, or even the police, back when he was some snot nosed brat douche kid and not a few days before he's gonna be confirmed to the Supreme Court after a long career of public service including lower judgeship.

Or they are democrat activists who are legit lying.

20 by Friday

But even the normies I work with see this for the bullshit gambit that it is.

I saw Brett Kavanaugh at a grocery store in Washington D.C. yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

SOMEONE'S DOING THE RAPING!!

Attached: 1517665324531.jpg (1024x663, 73K)

Kavanaugh is getting some bitter redpills about how the Left operates. He is going to outdo Thomas by the end of this. Republicans are fucked if they cuck to this strategy and don't confirm him.

Because it has been documented beyond any doubt that women frequently make false claims.

>in this country
ok israel

Look at how many prominent men have raped and abused women. Men are inherent pigs.
Because they were scared, embarassed, and felt it was their fault, there is a massive psychological trauma that such an event causes. Look at people who have been abused by family and have never openes up about it. Because they are scared and felt that they were culpable. This is something worthless Jow Forums brainlets will never understand.

It's not about justice, its about removing the GOP platform. Ive brought this up a few times in some IRC channel I go to, and every time i start to question the legitimacy of these rape accusers, people fire back at you with "why do you hate women?" "why dont you believe women?"

When the whole incel meme started ciculating, i quit talking about it because that's the new default insult to remove your voice if you "blame the victim". Libs are removing the whole idea of justice, innocent until proven guilty. Why do these GOP candidates never go to court? Could it be that these women think removing his platform is enough? Or could it be that they know it wouldnt hold up in court and they'd be charged with false rape accusations?

Really makes you think

True, every year there are thousands of rapes for which Kavanaugh doesn't get caught. Logic shows that in many rape cases, the rapist is never caught. Kavanaugh has never been caught raping anyone. Think about it.

Terrible meme flag choice, but it makes the sarcasm is well understood fellow patriot. Once this shitshow collapses women will beg to be shackled in men's basements, where at least they are relatively safe.

I agree, fuck Duke lacrosse!!!

anonymous right after trumps press conference honestly democrats deserve to be tortured to death for what they are doing right now.

Attached: 1538005594702.png (520x392, 100K)

I'm so sick of this gasworthy shit.

WHERE IS FORD?

Did they just conveniently forget she's supposed to be there in the morning?

For a full on rape victim who may have been cockteasing beforehand, yeah, she might think she deserves it. For someone raped by a family member, she might be afraid on 2 fronts, afraid of dealing wiith the family member's wrath and fear of losing the family member, yada yada.

A random douche at a party copping a feel, she would AT LEAST tell her friends he's a creep.

>two scoopz
>two termz
>two genderz
>two new victimz
>two more justice pickz
>TRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMOONNNNDDD
>LUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPPP

Attached: IMG_2307.jpg (525x350, 165K)

The best part is none of these women are out right claiming that Kavanaugh raped them.
>Cunt A: claims he groped her and allegedly "attempted" to rape her but let her get away
>Cunt B: claims he masterminded multiple gang-rapist but doesn't say he took part
>Cunt C & D: claims Kavanaugh "sexually" shoved their friend against a wall

>5 more will be found tomorrow, all anonymous but swear kavanaugh tried to rape them

Somebody meme this with Kavanaugh please

Attached: 6B05A16D-5CB5-4096-A7E7-DBF87FCC27C9.jpg (680x348, 149K)

Wait wait, these TWO MORE accusers are 2 women accusing him of a single event?

where have i read this before?

These additional accusations are there to provide cover for Ford. She's going to have a weak showing tomorrow and the Dems want you think there MUST be something going on if this many women are coming forward.

I'm going to cum so hard when Ginsburg fucking dies

this is the best one

I've been there, she shoved me against the couch and began grinding; thus a sexual shove.

2 more accusations? What do you mean 3 more women have come out to accuse him? Well either way, these 6 women must be listened. These 15 women have already been through too much. Are you paying attention goyim?

>In explaining why I wanted to have a second front door, I described the assault in detail.
Wat.
Is this real?

If they make enough fake crimes, then they get to claim "look at all of these (fake) crimes! he's obviously guilty due to the sheer number of stories!"

In 1986 Kavenaugh cornered me at a party and then made me look at all the He-Man characters he'd collected.

I tried to show him my GI Joes but he called me a "hot faggot" and then spilled a drink on me.

I felt raped.

Yeah it's up to 5. But they're probably all lying because something something Jow Forumsacks are very optimistic

Y-Yeah I been to some really crazy party's haha

I feel like a whore auctioner at this point "Can I get 6, lemme see 7 7 7 going once twice 8 9 10 12 my god folks 14 whores! Sold! Up the river by an insane liberal status quo that will stop at NOTHING to keep a majority right wing off the SCOTUS!

Except Bill admitting to being pervy as fuck. Whether or not what he did was rape, I have no idea, but the guy basically admitted to having women over, giving them drugs, and then fucking them. If Kavanaugh admits he has slept with these women while they were high on drugs he gave them, he is fucked.

>more rape claims!

is this a fucking joke? this has got to be a fucking joke, you can DETECT BY COMMON SENSE that there is fuckery about, we can feel the rushed plans, the poorly worded stories, the backpedaling, and because we can feel it we just don't fucking care!

oh well, this is about to come to a head and when it does there will be carpenters working all up and down the national mall to build the gallows it takes to simultaneously hang every traitor, collaborator, and enabler who made this mess out of our country using #MeToo

>they'll be paid $22/hr at least for this work, too

Yes.

>But wait, there's MOAR!

No no, yeah I know it's 5, I know the other 3.

These latest 2 are claiming the same incident though?

SIX GORILLION ACCUSATIONS????????

Attached: 1529606091325.jpg (250x230, 34K)

>anonymous

2002 Brett mortarboard my ass cheeks and shoved his nose up my ass. He kept uttering, "Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post," Over and over as his nose penetrated my kike anus.

I don't really know how to come forward with this, should I send my story to that Laywer guy?

Kekk

i guarantee you this bitch has borderline personality disorder and is making all this shit up to justify her shitty behavior - which is probably why they're in couples counseling.

and on what fucking planet are women afraid to tell the police about an actual rape because they fear the repercussions? if a woman even so much as hints to a police officer that a man touched her inappropriately that dude is in cuffs and face down on the ground waiting to go to jail. i mean just look at what's going on right now - some random bitch makes some vague allegations with absolute zero corroborating evidence and the whole goddamn federal govt stops everything they're doing to indulge this dumb ass hoe.

the best part of all this is that a lot of young men are getting redpilled really fucking hard right now.

He shoved her with his Kavacock obviously

This is all getting so absurd. I'm so fucking hyped for tomorrow's hearing it's gonna be wild I think.

>TWO MORE!

Attached: faggotnigger03.35 PM.png (772x420, 616K)

Of course BLM knows about rape.

Two minutes

Imagine how pissed you'd be if you were a virgin until well after college and a bunch of cunts charged you with rape anyways. At least if you were raping you'd have been getting some.

Also ive seen pictures of theirs twats house and it only has one front door. Stop i guess hubby laughed in her face too?

Trumond Lump did nothing wrong.

>Not believing unfounded multi-decade old allegations is LITERALLY KILLING DEMOCRACY

Sorry faggots, time's up. The devils tricks you used to seize power of this world from good people are known to the world again.

because if kavanaugh wins then he's going to enjoy at least thirty years of fucking them over in every case that reaches the supreme court.
they definitely haven't done anything bad enough to warrant abandoning that reward.

Attached: 1510865874258.jpg (1180x842, 357K)

Kavenaugh is the Sam Hyde of rapists!

If I remember correctly the girl jerking the dude off was his sister.

I like
>I recall saying that the boy who assaulted me could someday be on the U.S. Supreme Court

"I was assaulted! He could be on the Supreme Court someday maybe!"

Okay Who's paying these women to make these false allegations? They did that for Trump, now him, who is it?

I need names. Don't just say "TEH JEWS"

The Democrats?

Maybe planned parenthood, since they're so worried about him overturning roe v. wade?

wow! thats alotta rape!

There's enough crazies most don't even need to be payed. Just offer them pro bono legal representation.

Deep state funding network

Good pasta

Attached: 30C400CB-030B-4176-8914-31B0E11BA498.jpg (900x600, 123K)

Digits is bet