Question????

does pol consider north africans or berber whites

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure. why not?

I asked my little sister if white people could have black hair and she said "ew, no." So I'm gonna have to say no on this one, boys.

I wanna touch my own dick most of the time do whatever

Well most people consider us to be shitskins.

is monica belucci white?

Attached: monica belucci.jpg (1200x1475, 449K)

she looks italian

Its because you get real brown one claiming they are berbers but theyre obvious sand nigger rape babies

she is is

you do know that berbers existed before the indoeuropeans even existed.

No, but ill try to make sure her kids are.

ah allright

no. why do you keep making these threads?
lmao so random XD

no race mixing REEEEEEEEEEE

Because my life is empty

>italians are only white when we're trying to explain whites have good food

fuck yourself

Attached: monicabelucci.jpg (486x640, 73K)

Are you a kabyle nigga?

yes from bijaia but now i live in algiers.

Bejaia seems nicer than alger though. Why did you move

What do you consider yourselves to be?

Absolutely not.

Some yes some no

well my parents moved to here for a job.

whatever admixture she may be she is 100% semen demon

This.

>no brownish monica feet in my lap

Attached: monica feet.jpg (1500x1023, 892K)

Before the Islamic conquests, North Africa would have been considered white. The people who lived there were descendants of the Romans, the Phoenicians (Carthage), the Vandals, and some other groups. The only people who weren't really white were the Nubians.
But then the Arabs invaded, raped lots of the women, took a bunch as sex slaves, and the native women who still had some degree of freedom would choose to marry the new overclass because betting on the strong horse is always the safest play for continuing your genetics.

I see. May come across as a random question but do you have any friends/relatives in the algerian army?

poor woman has spent a lot of time on her knees.
attractive though, regardless if this gaggle of crack heads thinks she's white.

not nice.

Monica is white and based.

Attached: monica.jpg (800x608, 116K)

Some people think they're "wingless dragon kin."
We don't allow self-identifying of anything around here.

well its more confusing than you think
in the face of westeners we consider ourselves to be backward
in the face of black people we consider ourselve to be white
in the face of middle easteners we consider ourselve to be not the same as them

italian food is literally shit tier: pasta and bread with cheese.
total crap. I'm surprised belucci isnt 40 pounds overweight on that shit diet.

no, but they are caucasian
pretty decent folk back in ancient times, now, after muhammads rapin' rampage, not so much

well i have my cousin in the navy why you are asking?

idk you're not convincing me. I'm part italian (don't bully) and no matter how much I eat I never get heavier.

Attached: denkoface.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

no, you've selected the 'whitest' photo of one you can find for a reason

OH hoo the moroccans had pissed you of.

whiter than italians

italian diet is one of the healthiest in the world, also your taste sucks you uncultured fat mutt

you're an algerian, don't tell me you don't know the difference between a moroccan and a berber

well there is some brown berbers of course.

I just need to know if the things you hear from people about higher officers being mob-like people who would make you do anything or humiliate you in anyway possible. I am considering joining the army as an officer so then people tell me only bad things about the army and it gets a bit demotivating

>a morrocan a nationality
>a berber an ethnicity.

No. In fact I wouldn't call the bipeds that occupy those areas human anymore. So warped are they by systematic inbreeding.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d(2).jpg (640x368, 29K)

Yes Berbers are 100% white

>North African
No, dirty shitskins
>Berbers
Some are whitish, I had a Berber North African who looked kinda Nordic but with black hair and dark skin. Still, too much arab admixture, close but no cigar.

Also what's with this wave of shitskins asking if they're white? You have to be of European descent and preferrably have light features to be considered white.

one of the good things italian colonialism brought to somalia. THAT FOOD NIGGA

Because they are subhuman quadroons. That’s why
>medoids
>White
>medoids
>European
Considering north africans White makes you a nonwhite.

Eventually

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa

yes it is true that the officer is humiliater fucker but you need to know being an officer is a hard task.

America does and since Jow Forums is officially sovereign American territory you are a certified white. Welcome to the team, Anouar!

I honestly stopped caring about arbitrary whiteness a long time ago
There are many traits that make up an ethnicity and melanin content is just one of hundreds. You can't say white trash are superior to a Kenyan doctor due to their skin color. Any intelligent, beautiful, and innovative culture is worth preserving including European. Stop worrying about who is white and who isnt.

i asked this question as a sarcasm

>I honestly stopped caring about arbitrary whiteness a long time ago
Good for you but you're still not white Pedro.

Don’t worry, you dagos won’t ever be starving in Pacific Northwestern and Midwestern concentration camps

why are anglos so mean

Attached: anchovy pizza.jpg (1143x1200, 190K)

No faggot. I wish the French Empire genocided every single one of you North Africans

Yes most certainly it is difficult. But I am willing to sacrifice for my country. I just expect officers in the army to be somewhat professional and not childish

inerbreeding in the roman era

some of the officers are hugely corrupt and do not pay attention to their "work"

>willing to sacrifice
>for Belgium

top kek

eh i asked this question to start a shitstorm thread.

No im half Algerian born in Belgium but id rather die for Algeria than live in this shithole

Thanks anyways

>willing to sacrifice
>for israel
kek.

you are welcome sir.

>mixing
>ever

>having negroid or semitic DNA
>in any amounts

a berber= proud hardworking mountain people, they proven themselves into battle aswell, despite their retarded understanding of modern warfare (back then, colonial times and both world wars)
a maroccan = beach faggots who would sell their own grandmother and they are very competitive in that with tunisians, their prisons though.. they are litteraly hell, specially if you're cought fondling children or smuggling drugs

hahahahahahhah

You sound like a retard.
I guess Ben Franklin wasn't white.
Neither was Napoleon..

>chubby chaser
go to italy and take a look around. they're are plenty of fatties. not as many as fucking america, but they're plump.

am i still a mongrel if my dna test says 100% european because i'm a third italian?

napoleon was italian

wow the drug stereotype is enforced.

I didnt even know morocco had prisons. The country looks like one big open air prison. Drugs are legal. Child prostitution is legal. The only illegal thing is insulting the king

>Implying whiteness is an objective and identifiable definable trait or set of traits which are interlinked and have a specific origin and not a socio-political term invented by Americans because they're a mixture of several European identities and therefore cannot call themselves french, German, etc
>implying it wasn't historically just used to separate specific broad ancestries from one another, like European and African ancestries in Africa
>implying the term and the specific definitions hasn't historically changed constantly
>implying having similar skin, hair and eye colour means you're genetically similar
>implying you can group all light skinned Europeans as one ethnicity
>implying most people know fuck all about history, anthropology, sociology or ancient history to even try to answer that kind of question even while aware that it's a loaded question

Attached: atomic blackpill.jpg (3300x1840, 481K)

>implying I wouldn't be a draft-dodger getting raped in prison

Really REALLY smelly vaginas.

Depends on genetic make up. Probably would be more white if (((ISLAM))) never ran rampant out of Arabia and shat all over the globe.

Hate the Jew as much as you want but they really are good at subversion but that can only last for so long......

pale = more stink

especially the feet

Attached: german feets.jpg (800x799, 168K)

i would be raped so hard in prison.

They will oil your butthole up with zit zitoun

shouldn't Iceland be higher? I thought it was a huge problem and they had an app to check for how closely related you were before you fuck

Yes, descendants of Atlantis

all religions are a big lie

no with zit argan

it's the competition that get jailed
unlawfull fondling , had to presise it sorry.

no, not realy, even if it is, they can only blame themselves for it, they are lazy people, they want money and fast, shit is one way to get that
what do you think main export is overthere?
shit, sardines and cheap vegetables for european market.

Too bad Islam is not a religion

you mean the eye of the sahara

Exactly

with hennepoil lol

No.

religions are a big lie on humanity.

Some Berbers are white, Bedouins are brown. Most Nafris are brown. It's like finding the white Mexicans out there.

Yeah but Islam falls outside of that

actually there is a lot of evidence about atlantis.

I fucking hate Christians I will create a codex of damnation of all.Christianity and what it has caused and advocates in the bible.

Tired of all these larpers callimg christianity white and good for europeabs and civilized.

Enough, I will copy pasta my damnation to every Christian thread.

well maybe in your your view of things but why islam still has creationism .

There's a difference between inbreeding and not having a deep gene pool. And that registry is to ensure inbreeding doesn't happen. Iceland's population is also a single digit percent of the population of the middle East.

Meanwhile Islam reaches its a good thing to fuck your sister/cousin/goat/aunt, because it's the will of Allah.

Also

>Butthurt mudslime genetic homonculus detected.

Attached: 1533954456214.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

Bro creationism is the truth. Believing that the universe we lived in has created itsself or has suddenly come into existance without any cause is unlogical if you think about. God created this universe.

How is it not?