The Door Brett Built

A few days ago someone made a post stating "We've entered cartoon world!"

What world are we in now?

Attached: TheDoorBrettBuilt.png (520x392, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1045068692382523392
c-span.org/video/?451378-1/justice-ginsburg-discusses-politicization-nomination-confirmation-process-supreme-court
youtube.com/watch?v=gfja7ofOhxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2 terms
>2 genders
>2 scoops
I wasn't expecting '2 doors' to be next.

oh my dog, this lady is bonkers

Noob

its like the american dad episode that 99% of couples dont survive a home remodel

two front doors for the alternate reality shes living in or one for the old life she once lived.

Something is making folks go crazy.
WTF is going on?
This is like a B movie with bad acting and a poorly written script.

I found the perfect house for her

Attached: BrettCantCornerMeHere.jpg (349x235, 45K)

How does two front doors help? I mean you're vectoring in the same direction to either door if that is your path of escape. Stupid bitch really wanted a side door but probably was afraid of getting lost in her own home.

1 girl 2 door

fpbp

That’s some Masonic bullshit

>I wanted to win an argument with my husband so I made up a rape story

sounds like just about every woman

So, a double door or another door on the front of the house? Whichever it is, this bitch is crazy.

How the fuck can there be two front doors. You have a back door as your second front door it's just in the back. What kind of fuckery is this?

>My husband just doesn't get it we need 2 doors on the same side of the house 25 feet apart because one time at a party a guy touched my titty.

Fuck this country I'm done.

So far we have:

>#1.) I told my husband I was sexually assaulted after he couldn't understand why I wanted multiple front doors in the house. Brett Kavanaugh is the reason I need multiple escape routes at all times.

>#2.) Someone somewhere sometime 35 years ago put their dick in my face. I don't know if it was Brett Kavanaugh, but I think the FBI should look into it.

>#3.) As a 20 year old adult I went to 11 underage highschool gang rape parties orchestrated by Brett Kavanaugh where I myself was gang raped as well.

Easily the most bonkers event in United States politics I've ever seen

#4. Kavanaugh used alien tech to rape women at Area 51 back in the 60s before he was born. I am a survivor you can't doubt me.

Its pretty funny to watch if you get over the fact that if the crazies win they are going to kill all white people.

Attached: 1531877810306.jpg (716x392, 64K)

the sad thing is most of twitter is eating it up. i honestly cant tell if the people on twitter are real anymore. its utter insanity, I think google switched on the Liberal Nutjob AI and its running amok. I cant tell if anyone is even real anymore fuck.

It eclipses Robert Bork, Swiftboating, Anita Hill. It's for the record books.

>my husband recalls that I named my attacker.....
Wtf

>TWO DOORS

Attached: mrhyde.png (256x256, 156K)

I always wanted a double door to make moving large items in/out of the house easier.

it's a very dark "everybody loves raymond" episode

>Easily the most bonkers event in United States politics I've ever seen

It smells like... fear. Trump is 8 years at most, but the Supreme Court appointees are for life.

Hilarious. And they were so, so sure that Hillary would get in and appoint two or three wise jewesses or Latino trannies.

Can politics ever get back to sanity? Do I even want it to?

Attached: 1424114612848.png (300x188, 77K)

Attached: 1521357014392.jpg (610x709, 64K)

>big parties
>2 front doors
>safer?

Attached: 1536367984761.png (642x762, 558K)

>Do I even want it to?
No.

Attached: 1532379209395.jpg (863x752, 249K)

So, where is the picture of her house with 2 front doors? Or is her husband a rapist too and only allowed her a side door or, god forbid, a back door, which would only serve to remind her of the time she was backdoor by Brett "make em wet" Kavanaugh?

No wall is fine but (((they))) need two doors.

Yeah, but that's a double door which makes sense. Not a second front door which is pants on head.

Never. After Trump every day will be a death match. It will be glorious.

>We need two front doors because I got raped by a guy I think will one day be a supreme court justice we want the numbers mason

They picked/MKULTRA'd a schizo knowing that they'd believe their programming/delusions didn't they so they'd pass polygraph tests, the reason they don't want to show her in public is because they don't want everyone to see her talk in word salad that you can't explain away with "she was under muh pressure"

Attached: 1521263807527.png (864x734, 425K)

>oy vey slide it!!!!!

twitter.com/seanmdav/status/1045068692382523392

it's real btw

>"raped'... "sexual assault"
Stop using their BS words.
The fictional encounter she described was that of a pushy drunk guy at a party (who probably wasn't Kavanaugh if something like this even happened), who never disrobed her. Never got his cock out. Nothing.
End of story.
Do not lend credence to this bitch's delusional and/or phony accusations.

George: JERRY! LISTEN TO THIS! SHE WANTS TWO FRONT DOORS IN THE HOUSE?!

Jerry: Two front doors? George that's crazy

George: LLOYD BRAUN RAPED HER IN 1982 NOW SHE NEEDS TWO FRONT DOORS, JERRY! TWO! I NEED TO GET OUTTA THIS RELATIONSHIP!

Attached: george.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

fpbp

Attached: oh-god-my-sides.jpg (460x360, 40K)

I honestly think when reading shit like this Americans are the most mentally deranged fucking cunts on the planet including all those burning tyres on the neck niggers in Africa

I've got my popcorn ready for tomorrow! Calling in sick to work.

Attached: 1537917947241.gif (652x562, 626K)

lol. nice

she does seem like the type of lady you.d find on youtube ranting about how so and so assaulted her in 1982 now she needs 2 front doors. Also radio transmitted voices. shed be wearing sunglasses in the video too

this fucking thread. holy shit
also checked

Attached: 1531014813834.png (523x592, 362K)

>Ford
>two door
>Tudor
What a time to be alive.

Yeah that came out of left field.

Attached: revell-1275-31-ford-woody-or-tudor-sedan-1-25-3.jpg (450x350, 109K)

The woman is traumatized. She was almost raped 35 yeara ago and she kind of sort of remembers some of the details but can't quite figure out when, where, who, what, or how it might have happened. Cut her some slack.

Kek

Ahe probably tried to hurt her husband out of anger by admitting to infidelity and mid sentence realized she fucked up and changed it to rape. Of course it has nothing to do with BK

You're right. She probably made hubby buy the upgraded screen door as well since it comes with a lock. Can't ever be too safe.

This. The Dems are like a cornered animal, vicious and reckless. They deserve to be put down like the rabid dogs they are

What the fuck. That is the most unbelievable reasoning I've ever seen.
I'd call fake and gay but I can't even be sure anymore.

Kek'd and Capped

Attached: George and Ford - Seinfeld S06E66.png (1499x872, 822K)

keked

I usually pride myself on reading comprehension, but excuse me what the fuck?

Attached: 1533360318397.jpg (224x431, 29K)

It’s Jow Forums the live action movie, and we’re living it lads!

The 2nd door is to increase efficiency for gangbangs

this really is the best website in history.

Attached: 56BE52D73F364C2288BABC71150D8BA8.jpg (636x673, 42K)

>Entrance and egress doors
Makes sense.

Attached: 1534715102896.png (909x466, 681K)

>I recall saying that the boy who assaulted me could one day be on the U.S. Supreme Court

What in the sam hell fuck is she on about?

I thought maybe she wanted a foyer. But then I realized she was a fucking liar.

This! There's a article about all the different types of alters (((they))) program into these ppl and even make them suicide of caught / exposed.
>>Crap Now sound nutty myself...I'll try to find it again.

This woman is legit batshit insane.

No neurotypical women thinks this way and this type of logic she's demonstrating is paranoid schizophrenic behavior. The exact kind of people so comfortable in their delusions that they could pass a polygraph.

Just wait until VR is even better. Think of the implanted memories that can be created in easily suggestible people.

Attached: o-jair-bolsonaro-facebook2.jpg (2000x1000, 219K)

Oh man tomorrow is gonna be a blast

Kekarinoo

having double front door is more of an aesthetic and functional thing. for example, its easier to move fucking large furniture and appliances through a front entry way with two doors instead of a single-door design. this has nothing to do with actual rape memories, and everything to do with a woman making shit up for political reasons.

and lastly if this psych exam from 2012 is real, then why did it take fucking 6 years to be revealed. also, is there any way to verify that this psych exam took place in 2012. lastly, how would she know back in 2012 that this guy had a shot at becoming a supreme court justice.

anyone with a functioning logical brain can see this is bs, but sadly 99% of americans, including cuckservatives, are brain-dead sheeple. the fact that Trump is questioning this openly gives me hope, because if he drops a massive shitpost and somehow implies both Kav and Christine will be investigated, thoroughly.

ALWAYS agree and amplify. Oh, you want the FBI to investigate your alleged rape attack from 30 years ago? OK, cunt. let's get every branch of our government including the DOJ focused on this case. get every satellite photo, phone records, everything from that time period. let's see what we find.

>"Honey I want 2 front doors"
>"No that's fucking retarded"
>"But I was raped!"

Attached: 1536705880943.jpg (720x720, 43K)

The democrats are trying the "Death by a thousand cunts" method of keeping Kavanaugh off the court. I wonder what kind of shit they'll try to pull next time.

lel. can we get a mspaint diagram of the 2-door wide system, with a line going in to run train on her, and a line going out. there should also be a jew collecting shekels at the entrance.

>honey i demand we get 2 garages
>b-but we don't have 4 cars
>I WAS RAPED AND IF THERE WERE A 2ND GARAGE AT THE TIME I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN RAPED DO YOU LOVE ME OR NOT?!!?

yeah i'm going mgtow for sure after this. fuck it.

#4 Kavanaugh picked up a woman by the neck and choke slam raped her into unconsciousness

this reads like a neural network backfiring holy fuck
Is the simulation finally collapsing anons?

Attached: 6C72ECB3-AD7A-4F88-8717-4B2E756DCD20.jpg (430x292, 41K)

>2 terms
>2 genders
>2 scoops
>2 doors
>2 choos

I cannot fucking take it anymore. They don't even seem human anymore. Seriously, who in the FUCK actually believes any of this shit?

Attached: annoyed2.jpg (229x220, 7K)

I wonder what the liberal justices on the SCOTUS think of this attempt to smear a fellow judge.

2kek

Attached: 0C09ABD3-5292-41D6-8279-18DA7640FC15.png (640x640, 162K)

This is fucking lunacy.

Attached: halp.jpg (519x537, 135K)

this woman was thinking ahead 6 yrs ago.
so smart.
that's why she's a DOCTOR
and you guys are all just anonkneemous NEET incel shitposts.
pic related is genius design.

Attached: christines house.png (721x420, 16K)

We entered cartoon world the moment Trump won the Republican primary.

Kek and saved!

meanwhile, hillary looks like a scary evil witch clown, look up her photos.

Attached: h.jpg (269x204, 18K)

>c-span.org/video/?451378-1/justice-ginsburg-discusses-politicization-nomination-confirmation-process-supreme-court
Ruth Bader Ginsburg left her coffin briefly a couple weeks ago and condemned the situation, and this was BEFORE the shitshow even started.

Put me in the screen cap

#4) 20 years ago Brett Kavanaugh used the dragon balls to wish for a 7 inch eternally erect penis (before this he was only 3 inches when erect according to the victims) so he could rape women endlessly but thankfully Son Goku and Piccolo stopped him before he could. The FBI should look into this claim.

>2 justices
Coming soon, once Kavanaugh is confirmed.

>Be Brett Kavanaugh
>Insatiable rape lust drives you to disrespect women
>Decide to rape an old school chum out of a sense of nostalgia
>Drive up to the Ford house, on hand on the wheel, other on the stick
>Put your automatic Oldsmobile Cutlass into park and step out
>See Christine through the upstairs window wearing a chaste Mormon negligee
>She's filling out sympathy cards by hand for teenaged girls who get raped by the male gaze
>Your little Kavanaugh hardens, it's gonna be just like the good old days
>Puncture a beer on your raging boner and shotgun it before approaching the house
>WTF
>Two doors stand in your way
>Which one to choose?
>Impeccable capacity for judgement fails at presence of second portal
>Penis deflates
>Begin weeping
>Collapse to your knees
>Howl your frustrations to the moon
>Feminism has won again

Based

I noticed this too & thought it came off really weird. reminds me of dialog from the Movie "the dead zone"

Attached: Christopher-Walken-in-The-Dead-Zone.jpg (720x480, 280K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gfja7ofOhxg

Attached: 1517198283749.gif (220x260, 1.19M)

So she made up a rape memory just to win an argument with her husband. I bet he was the one pushing her to go public and she couldnt say no because he might start doubting the bitch and then she'd lose her precious 2nd door.

>Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse's (R.I.) office received a phone call on Tuesday morning "making allegations concerning a rape on a boat in August of 1985," according to transcripts of a call between committee staff and Kavanaugh released on Wednesday.
>The allegation, given to Whitehouse's staff and read on the call with Kavanaugh, claims that in August 1985 a "close acquaintance" of a Rhode Island constituent "was sexually assaulted by two heavily inebriated men she referred to at the time as Brett and Mark."
I just saw this

Attached: bret-michaels-now-thats-the-80s-02.jpg (659x531, 41K)

I wish this was an exhibit at the hearing tomorrow. It really is quite clever.

Just imagine what these people are going to do when the false accusations stop getting airtime and momentum

>What world are we in now?

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Attached: Twilight Zone.jpg (680x597, 97K)

>I recall saying the boy who raped me could one day be on the supreme court
Its like it was written by that bitch who wrote twilight.

This shit is just hilariously retarded.

The only thing I'm convinced of after all this is that Kavanaugh is literally the most pure man alive and has seriously only ever had sex with his wife.

Attached: I05h.gif (400x350, 130K)

Fucking this

Attached: 1536169568733.webm (1062x614, 317K)