American wage slaves will defend this

american wage slaves will defend this

Attached: 1536276063981.png (829x739, 941K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theladders.com/career-advice/the-average-american-worker-puts-in-more-hours-than-a-medieval-peasant
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah but peasants never used to tip eachother therefore america is an improvement

we have smart phones and we're not starving and freezing to death

Why is this allowed?

Attached: 1534376723171.jpg (283x377, 35K)

Maybe that's why they were peasants

>Protestants work more than lazy Cathocuck peasants

Fixed.

We have lower tax rates than most of Europe, so the marginal benefits that an extra hour or two of work actually makes a difference here. We are much wealthier than most of Europe, so I don't see the problem.

they didn't have climate controlled housing or refrigerators so i'd say it's a fair tradeoff.

>this shit thread again
sage this shit

Use fire and salt.

Attached: 1517650493034.gif (793x595, 1.11M)

Meanwhile lazy journalists don't work a single hour.

yea but whites didnt live in nigger climates back then either. Nothing better than a warm fireplace and telling stories to your family during the first snowfall.

I haven't taken a vacation in 4 years. I'm a slave.

only if you're a brainlet and I think that's the way it should be for the dumb caste of society

>We let you have a brightly-colored phone with Candy Crush! Now work harder, my second yacht needs to be waxed by Friday! I know your daughter's leukemia has put you in crushing debt that will end any dream of retirement you once had, but stock prices are up and the shareholders are loving it!

Attached: 1518485155234.jpg (800x800, 153K)

...and also has an infinitely better and longer life

Fucking northern agitators ruined this nation. We used to have to proper slavery, now it's just jewish usury.

Attached: OnTheGenologyOfMorals.png (1469x1908, 1.82M)

Why defend something that's incorrect and has been proven false to commie fucks like you for years?

Stop saying retarded debunked shit, and you won't get treated like a faggy asshole, OP.

Attached: 1470965882372.jpg (1247x700, 194K)

Attached: 1425047949531.jpg (519x533, 50K)

materialistic brainlets

>Oops I I guess we lost our fourth child to dysentery
>Oops the growing season was a bit too short now we're gonna starve in the winter
>Oops the doctor says my daughter is witch better burn her alive
How the fuck was peasant life better?
Jow Forums-tier thread

Attached: 214.jpg (474x492, 25K)

I get it! You're pretending to be a retarded illiterate American to force the meme! Lmao brother! Just so you know why you're retarded, there is absolutely nothing that states being a peasant was "better". It is literally talking about the amount of hours worked.

>longer life
Why is that a good thing? Life is shite.

Psychologically, you would probably be happier for the most part. You're part of a tight-knit community, you work hard every day but directly see the outcome of your labor, you probably have a stable family, you probably have sincere faith. You wouldn't be surrounded at all times by media trying to condition you to a lifestyle of consumption and envy and anger.
People still go to bed hungry, get sick, and die, and I'd argue we're significantly worse at coming to terms with that than a medieval peasant would've been as well.

Attached: iloveamericailovetheamericanlifestyleaving30394480.png (500x782, 518K)

It's because one is a job at a computer and the other is growing crops and other hard labour.
I know a lot of retards are going to say dumb shit like "stop being so materialistic", but it's completely true that modern life is better than peasant life.
Even excluding luxuries like the computer these retards use, peasants didn't have air conditioning, lightbulbs, fridges, and a lot more things that peasants didn't have or had less developed alternatives.
I am willing to bet that the retards that saw "s-stop being materialistic" could not survive being in the woods for a month without modern technology.
Until you can, don't look like an idiot and hypocrite.

Probably a more fulfilling life than the disconnected, empty modern life. Sure, there was more disease, and less creature comforts, but there was more community, a focus on family, and everyone ate 100% organic food all the time.

American wage slaves that literally just defended it kek

>Nothing better than a warm fireplace

You mean where the front of your body is roasting, the back is freezing and the net temperature of your house is actually being lowered?

No, fireplaces are shit.

>medieval peasants worked less than the average american

that's why they were peasants.

>i dont make $100,000 an hour and i dont have a new car and house....waaaaaaa!

Best post in the thread

>He says this as he is posting on a electronical Device.
Please try to live like the amish. You will fucking hate it

you are 3 smart 5 dis worl

I studied Canadian history and I found it shocking that French peasants under the seigneurial system (a feudal system) only payed about 10% of their earnings in tax to their lords. That included rent.

What is a growing season

>Psychologically, you would probably be happier for the most part. You're part of a tight-knit community, you work hard every day but directly see the outcome of your labor, you probably have a stable family, you probably have sincere faith.

Say goodbye to all of those if you have any mental illness or socially awkward traits (gossip spreads) and most of your labor gets sucked away for your lord who doesn't give a shit about you. Also if you want to figure out the truth about anything you'll probably be executed by an inquisition or given a meme corporeal punishment. A lifestyle conditioning you to submission is not a preferable alternative.

Yes our current society has problems but that's not an excuse to go all the way backwards when we've seen the economic and scientific benefit of free thought and freedom in ways such as higher living standards and not having to worry about being murdered, raped, or pillaged by some foreign power/rebels/nobles etc.

This is misleading. Medieval peasants worked from sunup to sundown for most of the year and didn't work at all when the ground froze during the winter.

>meme flag
>1 post by this id

So? I work 110 hours a week. Man up.

>1 post by this id
The average american worker has more wealth than a medieval king.
(sage)

Attached: fe7463dc613e2e9effc09c15b94bf73f5376d4962e996114d3c6474e6f731061.gif (422x237, 1.35M)

Yes the society was backwards, and yes outliers that didn't fit in would have shit lives. But your average laboring peasant probably spent his days, overall, happier than the average lower-middle-class american today.
>if you want to figure out the truth about anything you'll probably be executed by an inquisition or given a meme corporeal punishment
What do you mean by "figure out the truth?" The truth about what? The inquisition didn't just go around killing uneducated peasants for fun.

>Natural technological progress negates any criticism you have of modern society, check mate
Someone make a smuggie of this

...and live better than a medieval king.

Americans will unironically defend this

Attached: vacation time by country.png (1051x681, 163K)

>Say goodbye to all of those if you have any mental illness or socially awkward traits
This toxic society is the cause of most mental and social issues we currently have.

>most of your labor gets sucked away for your lord who doesn't give a shit about you
>Also if you want to figure out the truth about anything you'll probably be executed by an inquisition or given a meme corporeal punishment
So the same thing is happening today.

>Giving the totally correct explanation for a counter-intuitive phenomenon is a fallacy because it makes me sound retarded.
(sage)

>wageslaves will defend
What else are we supposed to do, mommy isnt making quesadillas for us upstairs you fat fuck, get a job

I fucking hate my company I work for, I need it to survive so I'm really good at my job and moved up through stepping stones. I hate the vendor that I have been dealing with for 7 years. I hate the corporate structure that rewards profits to shareholders rather than BASIC profits. My company made more profits this year than last and we are in a bad way because share price/dividends down. WTF. Profits bro, wtf.
I have seen a software vendor be acquired 2 times and each time the support and QA and features get worse and worse. Yes enterprise features get added. Everyone loves a goddamn dashboard but basic features get worse. I blame non-whites for code-quality going down and non-community of the staff for shittier quality, same with my company, expand and get more efficient, meaning payroll reduction(layoffs, attrition). Well it doesn't work, just like expanding empires eventually fail because it's unsustainable. Smaller businesses/communities teams will always triumph because of the autonomy and freedom of movement and choice. Bigger boats turn slower. Fuck American companies, I just want them to reform into more quantity and smaller. (18 yr employee for 6 different companies, really 3 companies but acquisitions multiple times) Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck This is why I drink.

Attached: 1534116390163.jpg (1190x1114, 183K)

>Psychologically, you would probably be happier for the most part
doubt it
>You're part of a tight-knit community
a tight-knit community is still possible and common, if not more common than during the peasant's life.
>you work hard every day but directly see the outcome of your labor
Again, this is still possible and common, even in your free time like when you take care of your own property (which peasants likely didn't own). Not to mention that work is far easier than before.
>you probably have a stable family
now I'm thinking you're just a NEET projecting your problems onto other people. Aside from celebrities that get 50 divorces, which increases the divorce rate, most people have happy families in America. At least you don't have 5 kids and expect 4 of them to die, like peasants did.
>you probably have sincere faith. You wouldn't be surrounded at all times by media trying to condition you to a lifestyle of consumption and envy and anger.
ok, this one is true, even though strong beliefs can still happen, they are far less common.
but in both cases, I much rather live with billboards everywhere to a more comfortable job with several luxuries, than to die at 30 in poor conditions.
>People still go to bed hungry, get sick, and die
But literally all those things are extremely rare, even for those who DON'T work at all.
It's fucking retarded to believe that are medicine hasn't vastily improved to methods used in peasant times like cutting off your arm because you got a cold. It's also retarded to think any american is starving to death that is caused by a lack of income. Not even making fat joke. Food is so fucking common and cheap that you practically have to starve on purpose or get into an accident where you can't eat if you starve death.
>and I'd argue we're significantly worse at coming to terms with that than a medieval peasant would've been as well.
That's probably because of what I said above.

lamo

horray we got microwaves!

...again, scientists and inventors who have historically increased technological innovation and productivity means the modern wageslave works more than the peasant

It's a non sequitur. No wonder Destiny absolutely curbstomps Jow Forumslyps, you guys don't know the first thing about logical coherence.

wage cuck reporting in... I doubt it.

Attached: 1537499931957.jpg (1000x652, 22K)

what you pathetic fucks are intentionally ignoring his point that americans are not working this hard for a mere 15% chance of living until you are 35. Americans work this many hours for luxuries because they think its worth it. Americans have these luxuries because they work long hours.

that is, if we are to assume the OP post isn't bullshit (it is).

Attached: 1528084634621.jpg (2500x1875, 2.02M)

Did Medieval peasents have TVs and cell phones?

The problem is what we defined as work.
When you collected firewood for an hour a day, so you could heat your home and not freeze to death, that wasn't considered work. Same with making tallow candles, or cobbling shoes, fixing your roof for leaks. All this labour was not considered to be work, as capitalism as we understand it did not exist at the time.

Attached: oven.jpg (1920x1920, 298K)

While I do agree that the wage slave is little more than an economical cuck, this is a bit of a straw man. Most peasants worked more than hunter gathers, and yet we consider this a bit of a cultural improvement.

(checked)
This.

The negro slave worked less hours during the employ of my families' various businesses, than the average goy slave works today. My family treated our farm equipment with the same dignity of life that we would any other living thing, unlike the way that the jews treat the goy herd today.

Attached: Browner And Gayer.jpg (1193x694, 332K)

No, the statement "the modern wageslave works more than a peasant" was presented. You're faulty "explanation" was that because the modern wageslave works more, they have more wealth. This is complete bullshit that I can easily disprove by presenting the example of slaves who work harder than either and also less wealthy than either or industrial revolution workers who worked harder yet had less wealth. There isn't even a correlation between work and personal wealth. So thus the actual explanation is techology and the economic system. You Jow Forums brainlets are so easy to argumentally squash because your arguments aren't even logically sound to begin with. Watch some Destiny where he teaches the basics of logic, you Jow Forumslyps could really benefit from it.

Based Aussie

>>Natural technological progress negates any criticism you have of modern society, check mate
In this case, it does.
Go try living in the woods for a month.
No computers
No instruction books (and no cheating by studying it before)
No hospitals or advanced medicine
No air conditioning
No house/tent
No food that isn't cattle you own or crops you harvested
No guns
You can bring your friends, but the same rules apply
Also where ever you are in the woods, it must be owned by someone else that can do what ever they want to you

Read

You're right. I'd rather die of old age at 29

I feel bad for the modern man.
They didn't have medical care, dentists, etc. Back then and they died at 45 years old but their lives had meaning from the traditionalist societies they were born in. Mostly fulfilling their natural role as men and providers, sowing the fruits of their labor.
Now everything is atomised, meaningless and pointless. You don't even know why you're running the rat race but you still keep going forward to your death.

>When you don't understand agriculture has cycles.

yeah and guess what? we live better than medievil kings did
wat wat nigga

bumping with juden huts because I am a paid jewish shill.

Attached: Chicken Before Egg.png (475x386, 242K)

tfw work less than 20 hours a week and make over six figures in advertising
the fuck are ppl in OP's pic doin

Attached: 1537053478073.png (439x380, 40K)

we live better too, what's your point?

Attached: Enimies.jpg (1080x1664, 230K)

SeeTHE POINT is that modern wageslaves work more that peasants. That is the point you autist. There is no bending or twisting this statement.

In a scientific experiment, you want to set up the control variables. Because if those variables are not controlled for, they can affect your dependent variable and make any conclusion essentially worthless. In this example, technology is the confounding variable on wealth. You Jow Forums brainlets are so intellectually worthless.

We finance the whole world tho.. maybe all of your countries wouldn't be shitholes and be as desirable to live in as America if you lazy fucks had some work ethic?

Attached: Kikes and kids.jpg (842x1200, 187K)

>I have penicillin and an iphone so my life is fulfilled and good

Attached: 1526914685721.jpg (625x891, 148K)

Attached: Exposed.jpg (1175x1800, 1.08M)

I did the whole NEET thing for 10 years, yeah it was comfy as fuck but god damn did it seriously fuck me up. It maxe me so jaded and dissassociated from life my own mother cried at my complete disdain for the world. Working an honest day and coming home gives you a sense of pride that lifestyle will never provide you. It's the only way you'll ever meet women the honest way not through fake conversations over the internet. But hey, it's your life to live, you will be forgotten regardless so live your time here as you please.

We dont, memes are not proper history source

At least I'm not poor and dying from starvation/disease.

Also, that's a terribly general consensus from different times under different circumstances.

Also, why are cucks and lefties allergic to work?

What is that work though? If it's sitting in an office for 8 hours and doing data entry for 3 of them, compared to the farmer who does hard physical labor for 5 hours daily, what's the real comparison between those things?

Attached: Large Jewry.jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

Medieval peasants did fuck all work ,

Attached: You dont own nothin goyim.jpg (1024x734, 174K)

>all the bootlickers defending this bs

It's not the technology I would refute, It is the cycles. Sure, peasants worked really hard in spring and fall but didn't do shit in summer or winter. They would literally sit at home and just wait. It is that way now.

Attached: indicator-37.png (752x452, 33K)

theladders.com/career-advice/the-average-american-worker-puts-in-more-hours-than-a-medieval-peasant

Article because OP didn't post it.

Attached: WORK.png (572x480, 51K)

Attached: Eating the goy children.jpg (448x476, 109K)

What does this have to do with the fact that modern wageslaves work more than peasants

non sequitur and Destiny would like to have a word with you

Attached: Oy vey goyim.jpg (173x200, 12K)

This leaf gets it

see this

They need you

Attached: Sad But Jew.jpg (1194x1014, 656K)

>THE POINT is that modern wageslaves work more that peasants.
That still gets balanced out by the luxuries "Wageslaves" get compared to peasants.
Also, don't forget that peasant work heavy labor intensive jobs in the sun, where as the average American spends all day on a computer at work with AC and non-wage benefits.
Also, what are crop cycles?

Attached: HollywoodInfestation.jpg (799x922, 160K)

Attached: FaceBerg.jpg (462x532, 102K)

I'm a bootlicker for spending time with veterens, getting to know these old souls and learn about their history, show them attention while everyone else has forgotten about them? The paycheck is just supplemental income, the true reward is the look on their faces as they can tell I'm genuinely there to listen and acknowledge them, which is all we want as humans at the end of the day. You don't have to work in a 9-5 anymore, you dont even have to leave the comfort of your home. The problem is you just don't want to do shit but for yourself. I used to be like you, it's just another form of victimhood relabeled. No better than a leftist.

See

lol this board is completely co-opted by JIDF trying to convince people they have it good

"If I had to work 40 hours a week, then goddamnit everyone will"
-boomer

Attached: Talmudic Law of The vengful Sand Folk.jpg (1600x669, 204K)

Why?

This is so retarded. Don't pretend you would do it for free