I just learned I’m a Jew. Should I commit suicide...

I just learned I’m a Jew. Should I commit suicide? Or try to infiltrate Jewish circles as a double agent for the white race?

I don’t want to be evil

Attached: D6E21EB1-B97C-4AAC-9F12-CE5433B4CD76.jpg (486x321, 33K)

Too late. Go eat babies now.

use your jewery to do good
undo the evil you're ancestors did
I only hate evil Jews not people like you

ditto

Become scholars of Judaism. Expose Judaism.

This.

would you describe yourself as neurotic?

> Become Rabbi, expert on Jewish law and theology.
> Marry big titted Jewess, have lots of Jewletts
> Become Jewish equivalent of Imam Tawhidi, calling out Jewish master plan for world domination.
> Redpill the Jewletts and guide them on the same course.
> Your seed eventually replaces mainstream Jewish theologians, guiding the Jews to use their powers to help power the economy rather than steal everything they want through usury.
^ There's your plan desu. Good luck.

Join the Tribe of Benjamin

Lots of europeaners with jew blood. See Nuremberg rules

Try to get as much out of being a jew while you can before the day of the rope.

How did you just suddenly find out your Jewish? Are any post on here real anymore?

Be a double agent thats the best get us all the pedo secrets and Kabbalah magic

Bobby Fischer
Benjamin S Freedman
Goebbels

Those are your archetypes to choose from, OP.

infiltrate then steal their money

>then steal their money
you'd have an easier time drowning the sun

I dont see any other way getting into God's good graces

Just leave whites alone, or fuck off to israel. This is not hard. All we ever wanted, all we will ever want, is to be left. The fuck. Alone.

Your kike kind uses Satan for psychic powers, you will not be able to infiltrate, at least not very high, if you did it would take a miracle perhaps. But you can expose your own kind by speaking the truth, it will show people even a Jew is exposing their own race. It will mean a lot.

I am going with suicide. Your option tho.

Do whatever you want. Just one thing. You can't say goy anymore. That's our word.

this

Get right

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

>believing Jow Forums hyperbole to the extent that you become an ethnomasochist

Bluepilled, retarded and kys but not because you're one of the chosen

also

>flag
>jewish

quelle surprise

>I don’t want to be evil
Then don't be evil?
Jews honestly believe the shit they're doing is actually good btw. It isn't.
>1 post by this ID
Slide thread and probably pasta until proven otherwise.

Learn hebrew and translates loads and loads of absolutely vile shit Israelis say on social media.
They say stuff disgusting enough in english and in public, imagine in hebrew and in private/anonymous.
In the end, mail it all that stuff to the address of christian evangelical orgs.

The most powerful thing you can do right now is spread the word that circumcision IS male genital mutilation and it causes brain damage and subsequent autism.
This is of huge importance and we need all the people we can get to fight against the baby dick killers with a circumfetish

More Sage

Sorry user but the veridict is that you have to start subverting your host nation

All religions are fairytales.

Like this.

Attached: You're A jew.jpg (888x499, 93K)

Attached: NPCs and Jews.jpg (982x104, 25K)

you're evil if you choose

this will sound strange but ironically America will soon be the ONLY place with large sections of Jewish populations, and only because the rest of the Jews across the globe are going full nuclear. a lot of Jews in America are literally just here to live and learn lessons, maybe raise a successful family.

what I mean by this is the consciousness is the thing that things and makes the conscious decision in a human, evil is not just "being a Jew." sure, many Jews commit evil out of loyalty to their religion, but this is because they choose to convince themselves that they are following canon. normal people who are Jewish simply follow the important part of the Torah that says "do to others no thing that you would hate to have happen to yourself" and then leave the rest up to semantics for it is just commentary to read and learn from.

not here to say which Jew is good or not, but God does and he isn't going to fuck anyone who doesn't have it coming.

>tl;dr calm down and just be a good person. ya it's a good idea to infiltrate them if you can or want, I personally would if I was a Jew right now