If I heard my rapist was about to enter a position of power where he/she could affect other people’s life’s...

If I heard my rapist was about to enter a position of power where he/she could affect other people’s life’s, I might decide it was time to expose them too, but ya know, maybe it’s just political bs and she enjoys getting death threats and shit for coming forward about it. /s

Attached: kil01avgdmo11[1].jpg (750x720, 60K)

>My rapist is totally in power

Attached: 1489647254859.jpg (601x601, 46K)

Still needs evidence.

Yes but it does make it harder to collect evidence as well and just magically before an election? You’d have to have the insight of a rock to think this isn’t politically motivated

But no, don't you get it? The only reason any WOMAN ever does anything is to hurt men.

+1
All power any woman has is given to her by men
All women use any power they have against men.

hes not even accused of rape

were they raped? I hooked up with fat chick once and regretted immediately after, was I raped?

>Gets raped drunk
>Keeps drinking
Hmmmmmm

>If if if if if if if
Okie doke

Attached: 1537851046088.gif (500x270, 872K)

>get raped
>know who did it
>can turn them in
>can save who-knows-how-many people from being victims of rape
>don't, cause I don't wanna right now

What a cunt

Attached: AngelicFewElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif (1060x663, 2.57M)

Pretty much
By their standards you were not only raped, you should go get an AIDs test, faggot.

This is good bait user, 9/10, keep up the good work.

>If I heard my rapist was about to enter a position of power where he/she could affect other people’s life’s,
What do you mean "about to" shill?
The man has been a judge for years.

If I heard someone I met once and disagreed with politically was about to nominated to a position of power and a Democrat donor was willing to pay me $1000000 to say they groped me I probably would

oy vey that rape was terrible maybe the next party tomorrow will be better.

So you would have done it in 2006 when he became a circuit judge?

"my rapist"
I don't understand why people who claim they were raped often call the person who raped them "my rapist". If you were raped, why would you want to tie yourself to the person who raped you? It's like in AA where people state "once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic". Seems to signal identification and weakness to me.

I WAS RAPED BY OP, PROVDE PROOF YOU DID NOT RAPE ME OR GO TO JAIL NOW YOU RAPEY RAPIST

Haven't you heard user. Females don't lie. They are biologically programmed to always tell the truth.

So a federal judge making crucial decisions pertaining to people's lives wasn't a position of power?

Kavanaugh wasn’t accused of rape by any of those women

> I got raped by Dianne Feinstein
> Better not report it for 20 years so she can rape a bunch other people and enjoy life as a free (((person))).

>Women logic

At first I didn't care but now with all the bull I don't want women to have any power whatsoever revoke their right to vote since they're children