VA SENATE RACE---TIM KAINE'S CUCKENING

$hillary Clinton and her lap dog Tim Kaine were defeated in 2016. The aforementioned lap dog is facing off against Corey Stewart.
Stewart was the VA state chairman of the Trump campaign, and is one of the few Republicans running on a pro-America pro-Trump platform. This has been the most productive political work since 2016 Ive experienced, actually spreading the message.
Not to mention it would be beautiful for Globalist Kaine to be crushed twice by our movement.
Can we get some good anti-kaine/ pro right meme magick and discussion going?

Attached: corey-stewart-and-flag.jpg (701x366, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/09/26/man-arrested-in-virginia-accused-multiple-murders-is-daca-recipient-source-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RED WAVE!!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (936x1148, 294K)

THIS IS WAR, BOYS!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (648x648, 138K)

Vote for Corey Stewart in VA!!!!!!

GET THE VOTE OUT!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (648x986, 226K)

Attached: image.jpg (792x986, 341K)

Kek and saved. I will definitely vote in November

Hell yeah brother! Kaine has a huge $10 million dollar plus war chest. We can fight back with memes, word of mouth and whatever other good ideas we can come up with!
Remember, the left is putting the heat on Corey, we have to keep the heat on Kaine, his antifa son and Hillary Clinton connection, among his failings as a liberal panderer.
Remember, rally our Republicans and fellow travelers

Attached: dumbkaine.jpg (227x222, 9K)

Attached: bumpsahead.jpg (3008x2000, 905K)

Excellent man, join the good fight. Social Media and telling your red pilled friends

Attached: corbyn1.jpg (2000x1000, 287K)

Forgive me, unintentional commie. Heres the good stuff

Attached: corey1.jpg (653x795, 81K)

It kills me to say this but VA is a safe blue state now. I'll be voting straight R but I know it's likely a waste of time.

t. Roanokeanon

this white trash is going to get BTFO so bad lmao

i see one of Kaines pets snapped at sea:

foxnews.com/us/2018/09/26/man-arrested-in-virginia-accused-multiple-murders-is-daca-recipient-source-says.html

I'm going to vote but until we get rid of fairfux county it's not going to make a difference

Too bad he’s gonna win becauss NoVA is liberal as fuck and runs the state now

Nah, VA has internally been solid R for decades now, went Red on Presidential years for decades. We still got a lot of fight

Only votes that don't count are the ones that aren't cast

For now, don't worry, we have more fight in us than they do

I’m actually a card carrying Libertarian but this November I am voting all Repubs. For the lulz. But I am in a red county so it’s a drop in the bucket

>I'm going to vote but until we get rid of fairfux county
just hack the power grid and shut down the power when the polls open

Tim Kaine is a serious psychopath

Fuck that freak

Bullshit

Hillary won by only 5% in VA

Trump's support is only increasing, he'll win VA in 2020

It hasn't gone red in a POTUS race in 14 years. 14 years is an eternity in politics.

Did you miss the Dems almost taking the fucking House of Delegates?