Why’d they kill Fred?

>was at the head of a movement that was poised to radically improve the lives and welfare of blacks across America.
Was he just too dangerous?

Attached: DF132A09-CC0E-4BF0-9421-EBB217CBAE1F.jpg (225x225, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hampton
youtu.be/Wy1gveC3GVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who? Legitimately asking

>posting on Jow Forums and not knowing who Fred Hampton was
Jesus. I’d tell you this isn’t high school, but honestly most high schools probably don’t even talk about him any more

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Hampton

>tl;dr
He was a Black Panther that was making great strides in improving black people’s lives in the 1960s and he was murdered by the FBI in his prime in his home while he was asleep

Attached: 35D7F3BA-16F3-43EB-BA4A-4AE2710F35C6.jpg (258x195, 14K)

bump

>leads a resistance group
>gets killed
Is your why a rhetorical question?

Fred was willing to die for class solidarity and the improvement of minority lives everywhere. Do you have any convictions you’re willing to die for?

youtu.be/Wy1gveC3GVs

Was he a separatist like Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan or a gibs-me-dat beggar like MLK Jr?

I actually like the Black Panthers and believe in solidarity. What I meant was isn’t it obvious why they killed him? Any threat perceived or real to the predominant myth is eliminated one way or the other.

who gives a shit

>blacks wake up
>dems and jews loose votes and power and handout kickbacks
>silence all blacks that could wake up their race.

it's not rocket science, look at who keeps blacks down, it's not republicans, it's the media and left politicians telling blacks that republicans want to keep them down, and that living in the ghettos is somehow honorable and cool, and crime is the hip scene and to keep voting for handouts so they never need to improve and join society.

He fought for a change to the current system during the 60's. Yeah, it was class identity, so they killed him and turned it into race identity. Simple enough.

And look what we have today. A more complex problem that again tackles class identity turned into "the left" hating "the right." Everyone's stupidified and I'm stupefied.

>look at who keeps blacks down, it's not republicans
It’s definitely them
>living in the ghettos is somehow honorable and cool, and crime is the hip scene
Black Americans have to be some of the most resilient people on the planet. When they’re economically shut out of housing, when they’re systematically denied access to education and theyreby gainful employment, when they’re literally TRAPPED, what do they do? They fucking invent a music genre and call it Trap music. When they’re economically and spiritually depressed what do they do? They make the god damn blues. Or jazz. Or Rag time. Or Rock n roll. I mean you can hate them all you want, but you have to admire the sheer tenacity of the human spirit within them. Enslaved, kicked, beaten, and broken, and they still have a desire to survive and thrive.

bump

thrive

Rabbi please

Why’d they kill Fred?

Attached: 3F0D2AAC-4D8B-44C6-AE2A-A9EAE4D6EBEB.jpg (186x270, 16K)

Thanks, I'll watch a documentary on the nigger tonight while I'm comfy in bed.

That was Fred’s bed. I hope it’s just as comfy

Attached: 310E43E9-779C-4E9E-B6C0-1138BEC6B039.jpg (220x333, 33K)

I believe the FBI reported they weren't doing anything but feeding kids school lunch and defusing gang violence. So the (((FBI))) decided to subvert the black Panthers, and subvert them.

> Be black
> I should invent something
> Make music, literally nothing else ever
> get shot

>the FBI
>the (((FBI)))
You think there’s like an all jewish wing of the FBI that hates black people or something? It’s the same FBI. They took one look at him, saw how powerful he was, and how powerful he was going to be, and how much that would fuck up the good thing they had going and decided to put a hit on him. He would have uplifted the lives of millions of black people, but they murdered him in his sleep when he was 21 years old.

Attached: 1ED1A4D2-EF99-4544-A22B-2E2DDBE22EEA.jpg (1285x1938, 420K)

bump