POL(L) TIME: DOES SHE SHOW?

Yes?
or
No?

Attached: 1534550454561.jpg (229x220, 9K)

I'll start:

No.

literally who but not ironically

No way. That's why they're pulling out all the stops today with more false allegations, they're trying to pre-emptively still have "ammunition" against him when that phony bitch doesn't appear tomorrow.

Christine Ford, who is probably a fictional character

nope. her kike lawyer will cite death threat concerns.

Attached: think.png (640x640, 111K)

>checked
kek wills we roll for him
she won't show. check 'em

No because she's been getting rape threats. Women aren't safe to testify in Congress, user.

no. email hack will spook her

i'ma vote yes

Attached: 1532227607125.jpg (1148x746, 204K)

No, she's going to a have an anxiety attack in the morning thinking about being in the same room with all those evil men.

She's afraid that kavanaugh is going rush the stand and run a train on her when she's testifying.

Apu is a qt 3.14

I'm going to say yes, because DiFi will rape her soul if she doesn't.

Nope and MSM will Chimpout for weeks over "Listen and Believe". The narrative will get fried and nobody will ever "Listen and Believe" again. Anons...they are doing the work for us know. Liberals are our niggers.

She'll show up and CRY. This will be the pic on every story all week. Screenshot this.

This is a tricky one because it's clear a lot of flimsy excuses and delay tactics have been used already. In all likelihood she's got nothing, so they're hoping the numerous new accusations will make up for their glaring inadequacy.
Sadly is probably right because this is simply an appeal to public opinion. All she really needs to do is show up and act sort of sad and traumatized.

Literally expecting "car trouble"

"Panic attack"

etc.

the better question, is this a closed door or public live streamed hearing??

live baby

Attached: 1530304125206.jpg (585x501, 41K)

then absolutely zero chance she shows!

Attached: Dn-bMcrUwAAL3xP.jpg large.jpg (960x660, 94K)

No.

live. im so happy i dont have to work tomorrow. who here /comfy/?

Attached: 1515619983934.jpg (320x320, 14K)

This. Hearing that her email was hacked... standing by for the goods

Yes, but her testimony consists entirely of sobbing

I am comfy fren. Hearing is at 10 am right?

Attached: 1526469450878.gif (400x400, 24K)

Shes not a real person so no

She is probably already suicided.

No

Ha,Good one user

OP again here. How many "No" votes think Avenatti is actually working for Trump? Thought this was just Q larp at first, but now I'm not so sure.

His witness is SO ridiculous, it HAS to be on purpose.

No she wont. She has been telling them no the whole time.

Would be funny if the Jow Forums "hoax" turned out to be true and he scrambled to get someone else, but didn't have enough time to make it convincing.

>unknown

Attached: 1536378812382.png (534x511, 49K)

>Would be funny if the Jow Forums "hoax" turned out to be true and he scrambled to get someone else, but didn't have enough time to make it convincing.
This is exactly what happened space nigger. This is why his twitter was down...he was trolling through dating sites looking for the craziest motherfucker....Herpes infected and in debt up to her eyeballs. check my numbers.

Yes, but she will quickly fall apart, or get debunked harder then that time I ran into a tree.

Brittany ?

Attached: IMG_2888.png (639x544, 639K)

How amazing would that be to see in C-SPAN though? T'would be epic

checked

fuck that fat mutt-hog.

Attached: April fools 2018.jpg (797x210, 96K)

No.