Which one of you wrote this?

K guys/gals which one of you wrote this?
LOL

Attached: 4chan.png (608x403, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=iwshwtht&oq=iwshwtht&aqs=chrome..69i57.4593925j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what to due about it

wew

>what to due about it

>>what to due about it

kek

lol, shitposters run the world

>I tried to push him off, but he’s a big guy (for me)

Anonymous sources are never credible.

Attached: thumbs_down_gladiator.gif (320x240, 1.44M)

GETTING JULIAN ASSANGE'D

Attached: 6046FF85AA454DA88BD3FD8DA3ED766C.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Guys, Brett Kavanaugh is raping me right now (September 26, 2018). What should I do? I'd really love to remain anonymous as this is embarrassing for me because he's a nerd. I'm being raped by a nerd virgin. FML

>what to due about it

he din due nuffin

I believe you.

Have her testify.

Attached: ylr111nsj -- 514 -- mvd111sar'.png (800x800, 597K)

I did :)

>First letter of every sentence
Holy shit, /ourguy/ confirmed. The absolute madman.

Brett and I made squishy in the tushy in 2005. We're not gay though.

This. Screecap this.
It can be used as evidence in a court of law.

>Her friend was dating him.
>they were all shocked when Brett Kavanaugh shoved her friend up against the wall very aggressively and sexually.
WAIT A MINUTE
ARE THEY SERIOUSLY TRY TO FUCK THIS GUY FOR PUSHING HIS GIRLFRIEND AGAINST THE WALL AND MAKING OUT WITH HER?
AM I READING THIS WRONG?

Wut?

Listen, I know you’re in pain both physically and emotionally right now, but I know a great lawyer let me give you his number real quick

I’m currently being raped by Brett Kavanaugh. Help! Him refusing to withdraw when there are unverifiable allegations against him is violating the mass consent of women’s voices! Rape! Stop!

>She and a group of four (including Kavanaugh met in a washington D.C. bar)

>She and a group of four.
that's not a real sentence
>(including kavanaugh met in a washington D.C. bar)
neither is this.
you should learn english, kike.

Reduce it all to an absurdity. 1000 rape accusations within 24 hours would send a message the DNC can’t manipulate.
‘Brett raped me too’

WHY ARE THESE ABSURD CLAIMS BEING GIVEN PRESS COVERAGE?

It's mind boggling.

That's letter is like triple hearsay.

There are no high ranking Democrats in my state I can shitpost to. Sad!

FBI INVESTIGATE THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

google.com/search?q=iwshwtht&oq=iwshwtht&aqs=chrome..69i57.4593925j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

>I will remain anonymous
>they decided to remain anonymous

And into the fucking trash it goes.

Attached: 1519866912979.gif (496x368, 994K)

Sorry, every line, not every sentence.

?

I saw Brett Kavanaugh at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me before raping her. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

2002 Brett mortarboard my ass cheeks and shoved his nose up my ass. He kept uttering, "Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post," Over and over as his nose penetrated my kike anus.

I don't really know how to come forward with this, should I send my story to that Laywer guy?

>first letters of every line don't spell out NIGGERKIKE

wasn't us

D I i w c o h a a a t h w t

Still don't understand

I am Rapetecus!!

Madman

Mad lad

Withhold acta aw

What does it mean?

???

Attached: NewMath.jpg (397x436, 20K)

ok this is epic (ok this is epic)

I'm not sure what we should due about it though. What 80iq person wrote this?

That's the whole thing! It is such troll material that someone from here had to have made this shit up and sent it away just to have the biggest troll laugh in this sites history.,.....

Where was the letter released?

someone needs to set up a bot to spam anonymous rape accusations at all major news outlets

>leaf