Will Kavanaugh be Confirmed?

What do you think, Jow Forums?

Attached: kavanaugh.jpg (1100x619, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrko.iheart.com/content/2018-09-26-family-friend-of-julie-swetnick-details-her-issues/
politico.com/story/2018/08/29/barbara-litalien-clarence-thomas-impeachment-801680
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want him confirmed tomorrow so I can watch the Democrats suddenly forget Ford and all this shit as if they never happened.

Yes

I think you need to worry about your own police state, dog fucker

Yes.

jein

Observed and yes he gets confirmed no doubt. The Blue Wave of Tears starts a month early.

Attached: yes.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Yep.

Attached: 1537832807714.jpg (3492x1996, 1.87M)

Yes

Anybody know if Blasey Ford will even show up? Is she in a plane right now driving across the country?

Attached: 075D5D64-48CF-408F-9580-30ACFC2D6033.jpg (800x600, 65K)

He will be voted 50-50, that fucking bitch Murkowski will vote nay. Then my fucking nigger lightning Mike will save the day. Screen cap this.

Attached: 1537411335996.png (771x723, 680K)

Checkem’

Yes, Dems jumped the shark by three accusers.

Yeah, even the cuckservatives are angry over this one.
>99 more anonymous accusations by tomorrow.
Probably, but it won't stop it.

Yes

And if by some act of God he is not confirmed, then in the midterms Republicans will win literally every single race across the nation

Anyone else here ready to never, ever believe another rape/sexual abuse claim unless its from one of their own victims?

Kavanaugh gets confirmed, assuring the Senate flips.

Undoubtedly.

Attached: rle111oeu -- 0867 -- san111fiv'.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Nah.

It's sketchy. Assuming no Democrats vote for him, the GOP only needs to lose two of the Flake-Collins-Murkowski trio. And some other fucker might pull a surprise Judas a la McCain.

Seems less and less likely t b h. Dems and media taste blood in the water & Conservative Inc has no spine, so doesn't bode well

Yes^10

Yes. There's too much at stake for Republicans not to mention this type of attack would set another precedent. First there was Bork, then Thomas, and now Kavanaugh.

Yes, and I will be extremely skeptic of any rape allegation ever comes up again for anyone. I'm sick of this 'cry wolf' shit.

Attached: 1534020562397.png (640x640, 374K)

I dont think he will. Republicans are the most cowardly scum on earth.

Yes

50/50
either he will or he wont be

Book it.

Attached: itbookcover.jpg (292x500, 40K)

Nah im done with voting if he isnt confirmed. Whats the point? No wall no scotus nothing.

no doubt in my mind.

U know its true amen

double-checked

> And some other fucker might pull a surprise Judas a la McCain.

Doubt it. Any R that pulls that will likely get voted out in November or later. Something like that would not go away in todays climate.

I'll just leave this here.
wrko.iheart.com/content/2018-09-26-family-friend-of-julie-swetnick-details-her-issues/

Attached: 1447727120332.jpg (425x313, 49K)

Flake is retiring anyway, and lobbying is a lucrative profession.

The Feminist Who Cried Rape

There once was a feminist who was bored as she sat on the hillside watching the village men at work. To amuse herself, she took a great breath and cried out, "Rape! Rape! A man is raping me!"

The villagers came running up the hill to help the feminist drive the rapist away. But when they arrived at the top of the hill, they found no rapist. The feminist laughed at the sight of their angry faces.

"Don't cry rape" said the villagers, "when there is no rapist!" They went grumbling back down the hill.

Later, the feminist cried out again, "Rape! Rape! A man is raping me!" To her naughty delight, she watched the villagers run up the hill again to help her drive the rapist away.

When the villagers saw no rapist they sternly said, "Save your frightened song for when there is really something wrong! Don't cry 'rape' when there is NO rapist!"

But the feminist just grinned and watched them go grumbling down the hill once more.

Later, she had a REAL rapist attack her. Alarmed, she cried out as loudly as she could, "Rape! Rape! A man is raping me"

But the villagers thought she was trying to fool them again, and so they didn't come.

At sunset, everyone wondered why the feminist hadn't returned to the village. When they went up the hill to find the feminist, they found her weeping.

"There really was a rapist here! My dignity has been shattered! I cried out, "Rape!" Why didn't you come?"

An old man tried to comfort the feminist as they walked back to the village.

"We'll help you look for the rapist in the morning," he said, putting his arm around the feminist, "Nobody believes a liar...even when she is telling the truth!"

"Quit rapping me," she cried softly as she slid his arm off her shoulder.

Attached: Literally Rape.jpg (625x466, 72K)

I SAY

50/50 CHANCE

it all depends on jeff flake.

>Flake votes no
>Murkowski votes no
>The Dem from WV votes yes
>Mike Pence breaks the tie

Happen

Just FYI user in case you're not being sarcastic, Trump and McConnell have filled more lower and district appeals court vacancies faster than any administration in history

Yup. We've reached the point where the media is reporting on egg twitter accounts making rape allegations. No one will take these seriously.

He gets confirmed and rapes RBG to death.

Plausible
Reminder that Clarence fucking Thomas got 11 democrats to vote for him. Maybe there's one sensible Democrat that realizes what a farce this is and will throw him a bone

The Committee would need to review each accusation at this point. If the GOP believes the extended hearing timeline will damage GOP appeal to women voters, they’ll ask Trump to withdraw his nomination. Women are caring (generally) and if they perceive their own being hurt, even if they can’t discern the truth due to lack of evidence, they will side with a perceived victim bc society has taught them they are victims and to be defensive. Gee, thanks modern society for this huge lie. Anyway, it’s looking less likely the more time passes.

Nope. It's not happening.

It makes no sense that Democrats want to stop this. If Kavanaugh drops out, then Republicans nominate someone unimpeachable to the court. If they delay it through the election, Republicans can hold a supreme court pick out there as another reason for right center people to vote for them. On the other hand if they let Kavanaugh in, Republicans lose election ammunition, and if the accusations prove true they can impeach him once Trump is done and effectively steal the seat, and in the mean time they can dangle the allegations to lure women to vote Democrat. It seems like bad game play.

Is this a joke? Are you retarded? Hilarious.
The only way the senate comes into play for those faggots is if the republicans pussy out and don't confirm him.

Brett "grabbin hoes" Kavanaugh

Brett " no such thing as no" Kavanaugh

Brett "gang rapes with his bros" Kavanaugh

Yes, and he will have a UUUGE itch to scratch. The democrats have created their own worst nightmare. The salt will be glorious!

This - those pussy hats are gonna reap the whirlwind on this one. Can't wait for Ginsberg to drop - that's gonna make this cycle look like a walk in the park.

no but I want him to be
rinos will cuck

of course

Attached: 1490322431683.jpg (1125x900, 75K)

The key thing to know here is that Republicans don't want to win.
Once you understand that the fact that they play along with democrat bullshit like these accusations will make more sense.
Trump actually wants to win and thats why republicans hate him.
Doubt me? Consider Jeff Flake who is retiring and how he votes against everything we actually want. He's the sacrificial lamb and I bet he lands in a VERY lucrative position when he leaves congress.

Attached: 1536713203048.jpg (500x500, 132K)

Digits confirms tomorrow will be Thursday.

big if true

I don't know

But why do we want an antiabortionist in the supreme again? you do realize niggers are the most pro-abortionist race right?

Holy fuck yes, and you can tell the dems KNOW the winds are not blowing in their direction by the sheer veracity of today's additions to the list off accusations all increasingly absurd and hysterical. That jewess crying about rape trains and now this 5th accuser coming out of the woodwork describing her days on the rape boat? It transparently reeks desperation lmao

If he does get confirmed, when will it be? Every time I check up on this story, they've postponed the vote

>quantity of 10 gang rape parties
Next one has to be beastiality with Rottweilers while sipping Johnny Walker Black.

Attached: 03BAD9DF-4B37-4EFA-B9C6-64CB6D3B49EF.gif (480x338, 3.74M)

lol there will not be single dem vote for him.

Attached: 1394307982795.jpg (300x295, 31K)

Confirmed ? Haha, it's not even going to the floor on Friday. You'd have to be a brainlet to not understand that they will know if they have the votes before they put it on the floor, and it isn't looking good at all.

Attached: homer.jpg (154x200, 8K)

He will get at least 52, but more likely 56-58

Committee vote is Friday at least. Someone else post when the full vote will be if he gets it?

>politico.com/story/2018/08/29/barbara-litalien-clarence-thomas-impeachment-801680

Like they'll ever quit.

Beginning to doubt it

Flake is being bribed $225,000 to vote against Kavanaugh because he's retiring anyway, according to sources.

Yes, and the left will take a nuclear shit on themselves.

Attached: feels.jpg (975x1000, 101K)

And when the dems put merrick garland in in 2020 in kavs spot he will undo all their rulings.

Look, one white birth lost along with seven black is still one too many.

Dems are dying if the only accusations are to make Kavanaugh out to be a generic doujin villain.

He'll be confirmed. Every accuser's story has fallen apart after five minutes of scrutiny. The whole process has been a cheap soap opera for retarded leftists complete with costumes and theatrical outbursts. This is 2016 all over again, the democrats have no idea how ready Americans are to punish them for this dumpster fire they call political drama that keeps getting in the way of fixing the country.

Attached: disgustingleftist.jpg (983x928, 178K)

BRET "CUSTER TO THE NAVAJOS" KAVANAUGH

Friendly reminder:
There are still red state democrat senators who despite the latest allegations haven't ruled out voting for him. Ultimately they have to because of the upcoming midterm elections in their home states or risk getting kicked out of office by their constituents and having to live under the demonic laws they helped enact against the masses.

Kavanaugh will be confirmed, this whole ordeal has galvanized him to burn leftists to ashes with every case he hears at the supreme court.

Can you even begin to imagine how incredibly fucked dems are if he gets appointed? They better pray he’s a serial rapist because otherwise he’s going to wear out that pristine dick buttfucking leftist ideology for the rest of his life

Attached: 885E42BC-9C59-4DBB-A88D-E80422242C75.gif (308x224, 1.7M)

Kav no = red wave
Kav yes = scotus

Win win desu. Dems are run by retard desu.

yes, considering the massive efforts of the opposition to get him to jail, it will trigger the left hard, backfire a lot and make the left lose credibility (granted, they don't have much to begin with but still), so more people will be redpilled and hopefully it will make things change and prevent vaginas from putting people to jail just when they don't like them

Yes. Pence 2024.

If he is not confirmed then the Republicans can kiss the house and senate goodbye. This is the time to nut up or shut up.

STOP WASTING TIME, AND FUCKING DO IT ALREADY

GUARANTEED LOCK BABY!

Attached: 1532787481181.jpg (720x734, 78K)

Yes. They overplayed their hand with this. Everybody but the most retarded far Left and NeverTrumpers sees right through this shit with every last ditch attempt to save themselves.
They should've stopped at 1 or 2 women and tried to make the case for those, but you're kidding yourself if you think the Democrat party are chessmasters or something when they got BTFO in 2016 by a guy that ran for president as some side hobby.

trump will be impeached before he can be nominated

screencap this

No but you’ll die of aids

Yes & here is your RBG replacement.

Attached: RBG_replacement.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Has to be by Sunday before October session starts. He could be confirmed after but he will miss some important cases.

Woman. Never again

I'm afraid some Republicans are going to cuck out...

Attached: 1537305409304.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

I think dems are fucked and they just dont know it yet

I have to concur with other-user.
No woman.

No way. Flake will flake and so will Collins

everything surrounding him is nothing but a pack of evil democrats making an 11th hour attack. no one is buying it. it's just another circus that will culminate in a kangaroo court and amount to nothing. he'll be confirmed. relax.