BASED AND REDPILLED - PRAISE THE NON-NEGOTIABLE IRANIANS

Iranian President Ahmadinejad came out and claimed at the UN assembly years ago, that the holocaust was a lie/exaggeration and that 9/11 was an inside job by the US.

Attached: _69071664_2005_jews_afp.jpg (624x352, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AeqBv6nR-tc
youtu.be/yvyYh2DthMA
henrymakow.com/2018/06/iran-does-not-oppose.html
henrymakow.com/2018/06/Iran-and-Israel-are-Secret-Allies .html*
henrymakow.com/2018/07/the-iran-deception.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as a result of this, we can conclude that Iran is the most based/redpilled nation, as a result of both actions and their claims, and praise them for being leaders of truth and morality

fuck off with this fake news. 2 more months and this shithole hatesite is history. I gave this cesspool a pass but now I am driven to destroy it once and for all.

youtube.com/watch?v=AeqBv6nR-tc

fake news? is that a new term you just learned this last electioin cycle little pol boy?

bump this thread. we should be talking about this... Iran should be Jow Forums's country

Enjoy wallowing in the filth of this hatesite for now.. in 2 months it is history.

Who exactly is going to remove this "hatesite"?

I held off for a long time.. but this place has gotten so bad that I am going to use the power I have to get it removed. Just like twitter/google/fb is banning hate.. it's time for me to destroy the hate here, too.

LOL how did someone like you end up here

I heard about this place awhile back on CNN.. could not believe a cesspool of hate like this was even allowed to exist on the internet. Fortunately twitter and fb are purging hatesites like Alex Jones.. but this shithole called Jow Forums still remains (for 1-2 more months then byebye)

weak bait, burgerfat

Attached: Amerimuttica.png (1931x1172, 2.45M)

This sadly.

Go suck a dick avenati you retard!

As annoying as kikes are, you shitskins aren't that far off. Don't act like this isn't another one of those "iranians are Aryan's and redpilled!" threads. We still don't want you in our ethnostate.

If it wasn't for the U.S. and Israel there would be slightly more peace in the middle east

Attached: israel.png (655x480, 355K)

My farsi isn't great, but that translation is terrible.

Attached: killthemall.png (655x480, 298K)

Honestly, Hitler was much more bearable than you modern edgelord faggots. Even Hitler called Iranians Honorary Aryans.

I couldn’t agree with Hitler. I could never love or admire Muslims or minorities.

Muslims and minorities wouldn't even be a thing if it weren't for your kike-infested nation causing endless destabilizing wars.

Okay oven magnet.

If you're white, you're a minority.

Attached: 1537674442992.jpg (400x289, 18K)

Attached: r8tWYlr.jpg (1380x1080, 315K)

Attached: Scan-New-York-Times-Six-Million-Since-1869-Composite.jpg (1096x1600, 1.12M)

Quiet mutt

Point taken

>2 more months and this shithole hatesite is history.

Attached: Jew anger.png (427x500, 464K)

If burgers would learn one single thing from Arabs, I wish it would be this.

I never heard of him before this and it was really this incident alone that had him branded an evil dictator in the media.

yes time to eliminate all the fucking kikes and nigger trash.roll on the next great world war.time to return to the stone age and start over .sorry to say though you fucking retarded little monkeys will then create the same shit as now and do it all over again.thankfully i'll be long gone

Anyone else met Iranians irl? Everyone I’ve met from there is an absolute bro and a cool dude.

youtu.be/yvyYh2DthMA

henrymakow.com/2018/06/iran-does-not-oppose.html

henrymakow.com/2018/06/Iran-and-Israel-are-Secret-Allies .html*

henrymakow.com/2018/07/the-iran-deception.html

Also Lebanon and maybe Poland

Attached: ler.png (180x210, 48K)