Question:

What is the difference between a religious person and a mentally ill person?

Attached: the mentally ill.jpg (1200x575, 290K)

Usually how they smell

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 63K)

A mentally ill person posts pics of pedo-bear.

there is no difference.. religious fags are usually just poor losers that cling to their religion like baby cling to blanky.

>What is the difference between a atheist and a mentally ill person?
Fixed.

Indoctrination

Mentally ill people use Jow Forums

Basically this.. hate filled loser white trash infest this shithole hatesite. Don't worry it will be gone once and for all in 2 months.

Religious people tend to exhibit high rates of reproductive output, moral discipline, ingroup preference, collectivism and create multi-generational societies via ritualized tradition.

Mentally ill persons are characterized by low to no reproductive output, materialism, consumerism, atheism, hyper-individualism, sociopathy, illicit substance abuse and deviant sexual behavior such as hypergamy, homosexuality or genital mutilation due to lack of identity.

the difference is one doesn't believe in fairy tales and the other one does (leprechauns, vampires, gods, etc.).

Attached: 1535543608414.jpg (250x245, 6K)

how will you defend yourself when you are declared worthless? who will come to your defense? does anyone care about you at all?

>moral discipline
unless they are clergy, then the childrens are open season....

if anything the loser obsolete trump voting white trash here is worthless. They are useless and should not even be allowed to vote.

Mentally ill call themselves atheist and don't shut up about their lack of belief.

you are incapable of surviving without the working christians who feed and clothe you.

religious people dont try to destroy your life if you make a pronoun mistake.

Attached: 1537746158914.jpg (200x375, 37K)

today I realsed dutch call tv commercials "reclaims" because it's how the person gets their money back after they spent it on cheap shit they couldn't sell

mentally ill people are like gays, square box round hole, in through the out door.

Attached: Idiot.gif (384x288, 2.98M)

Mentally ill people believe there is nothing beyond God. Religious people know there is.
I bet a few of you have gotten it backwards your whole life.

Attached: 1523544845258.jpg (620x413, 220K)

>unless they are clergy, then the childrens are open season...
The difference being that one the clergy don't condone or celebrate it in the streets. They are quite ashamed of it. The degenerate atheist subhuman feels no shame because they have no moral character.

Attached: wrongside.jpg (720x714, 35K)

give me a fucking break. I get most of my clothes from other countries.. and many from atheist China. Christians are not evil so much as they are just clueless. Get real, move to a big city, dump the religious nutcase stuff, and start making some money.

You're an atheist jew puppet idiot.
try and knock the jewish religion like you do christian in your atheist group. bring up the under 9 years old sex and it's okay to lie and everyone is cattle but them.
how many jewish atheists you got?

Attached: 1508529779171.jpg (1920x1080, 645K)

You would have to validate two arguments here:

1. Rates of child sex abuse are higher among religious organizations than non-religious ones.

2. Atheistic subjective morality leads to lower rates of pedophilia than societies or communities which hold to objective religious moral standards.

Genitial mutilation of children (i.e Transgenderism), sexualization of children, and outright pedophilia are increasingly advocated for by non-religious segments of the population. Religious populations are opposed to genital mutilation, sexualization, and pedophilia, and advocate for such practices to be both socially and legally outlawed.

>s the difference between
The mentally ill person can think for itself.

I cracked the FBI Crime Stats. Come see. I promise you'll thank me.

Mentally ill people (as defined by ) don't "think for themselves" and tend towards simply following consumer trends.

nothing. Faith was useful in the dark ages but now its a cult filled with pedophiles. Looking at you catholics