Fourth Kavanaugh Allegation

I believe this Woman. Tons of evidence.

Attached: anonymous.jpg (1125x930, 134K)

>wondering what to due about it
JUST

OMG. HE DID THE SAME THING TO ME! Wut do? Should I tell?

Dems are doing more to hurt the public's opinion of actual rape victims than anyone else. They care for no one but the fatcats pumping money into their party.

The #metoo movement in combination with the #believewomen movement is absolutely btfo these Repuke floorshitters and it's glorious

wait is this saying he pushed his gf sexually? what?

WHAT??

WHAT???

WHAT????

ffs..

Someone needs to send one of these in where the first letter of each line makes something funny.

this

Diane Feinstein and John McCain duo butttfucked me back in 1964. Where can I collect my paycheck please?

>try to mack on your homeslice after a night of 40s
>LITERAL RAPE

In 1985, I was at a party on the outskirts of New Haven with some friends. After having several beers, I went into the bathroom. While in the bathroom, seven drunken Yale students burst in and started yelling about how I was next and shoving me against the wall. They took turns raping my butthole until I was so injured and exhausted I collapsed on the floor. As I laid there, anus bleeding, I looked up as they were leaving the room and one of them was yelling about how it was "time to find another slut to destroy." I realized some years later that that person was none other than Judge Brett Kavanaugh. This ruthless sexual predator can't keep getting away with it. He must be stopped.

I saw Brett Kavanaugh at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me before raping her. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>man picks up girl and passionately pushes her against a wall and kisses her like a Chad

That due at the end.
The way they phrased decided to remain anonymous.

What are the odds an user sent this in?

Christ what a train wreck this is.

I was wondering the same thing. The Avenatti thing was bogus, but I can't help but think a fellow user actually punked a Senator and the media on this one.

All these new allegations are great.
They keep getting more and more outlandish and far fetched.
It's making the original allegation look fake by association.

>rapist picks up girl and passionately rapes her against a wall and rapes her like a Kavanaugh

ftfy

This is actually a gewd way to handle this. Flood Feinstein and Avennattis inbox with multiple plausible scenarios until its overwhelming and they try to Cosby it but none of its true. If everyone is lying no one is honest.

I wonder what she should DUE about it...what would a stronk wahmen DUE about this guise?

#MeToo

Attached: Miss-Kitchen-Sink.jpg (436x336, 88K)

All the left is doing is changing the recipe in each accusation-since all the others have been so full of holes they get debunked before the news media can finish reporting on them,

At this point, the "boy who cried wolf" scenario is in full view.

Complacency, hubris, and a slew of millennial lackeys, interns and pages who have been seriously underserved in general education has essentially left them incapable of cooking up a half-decent lie. The internal workings of the organization collapsed due to entropy while they were busy going nuts on the facade paint using fancy colors with no meat behind them.

One of those guys was me...I apologize for this, our butthole raping days are over. Promise.

There's more tangible evidence of Joe Biden harassing daughters and wives of politicians than any of those Kavanaugh allegations

HOLY SHIT A KAVANNAUGH JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Why don't you believe the women user?
Why don't you blindly believe half assed allegations?
Are you some kind of misogynist?

>I feel obligated to inform you of this 1998 incident
>Her friend (still traumatized) called my daughter yesterday (Sept 21, 2018)
>pushed against a wall
>T W E N T Y
> Y E A R S
> L A T E R
>"still traumatized"
Defend this femanons.
Justify your right to persist in our society as equals, and not to be cossetted away in purdah as protection from the "trauma" of this world.

Believe the accusers, would you kindly?

Attached: Andrew_Ryan_Portrait.png (109x137, 31K)

I was at a party in the 80s. I had been drinking a ton of beers, I was only 16 and couldn’t handle my alcohol. I had to piss really fucking bad and darted for the bathroom.

I Ran up the stairs and Found the first door on the right. I forcefully opened it slamming the door wide open. To my shock and surprise Brett was running the Rape train on some innocent looking women with his buddies. They all stopped in unison, looked at me, and screamed “CHOO CHOO CHOO!” Terrified and having to piss really bad, I slammed the door, ran across the hall Into another room where a woman in a bathing suit was standing, tears streaming from her eyes and terrified. She looked over at me and there was Brett again, groping her boob through her swimsuit. She whispered ‘help me!’

“Fuck I don’t have time for this” I thought to myself, “I’m going to piss all over the place.”

I sprint down stairs, past Brett again, only this time he looked about 17 and was raping a 20 something. Strangely No one seemed to notice or care. I kept running, I take a hard left and find the bathroom

“Finally”! I think to myself, and with seconds to spare I drop my pants to the floor and release a stream of piss that could rival even the deadliest of sunamis. All of a sudden I feel something funny on my balls, I looked down and there was brett’s Hand, protruding from the toilet fondling my underage balls.

I’ve never told anyone this story before, and didn’t really remember it until just now.

due*

we need our highest ranking autist to step up to the job

>Just thought we'd let you know guis
>Don't use our nameskthxbaiiii
WOW TRUMP BTFO

My dad works at Nintendo, confirmed

Someone legit needs to send this to them in an anonymous letter

What’s trumps best move? scrap kavanaugh and nominate a woman?

You're so brave...courageous...I believe you, survivor.

>What are the odds an user sent this in?
Breddy gud

Attached: 94DE2D19-F9B8-4B1C-B47C-A7671E7147E4.png (512x512, 5K)

>boulder
This trash is not to be believed
t. coloradan

You guys don't realize the reason women are putting it all on the line to fight against republican sensibilities.
They know they fucked up.
They know we gave them suffrage, when we weren't even sure whether the average man could vote.
And they fucked it up perhaps worse than any man could.
They know it's only a matter of time before society adjusts.
The ideal however involves neither man nor woman voting, but honorable rule by men who acknowledge and love the laws of nature.
This is a mere dip in the long arc towards fascism.

We're all here for you user.

My dad is your dad's supervisor at Nintendo, and he has CC TV footage of a Kavenaugh flying over his house.

Boulder, Colorado. Arguably one of the biggest liberal cities in Colorado where 9 out of 10 residents are democrats

Guys.... I think Brett is in my closet waiting for my parents to go to bed so he can rape me. I’m only 33, I don’t think I’m ready for this.

He raped my mom and then I was born hes my dad I look just like him. I wish to stay anonomouse

He's in my closet...Brett is one sneaky fuck.

He pushed her agaisnt the wall very aggressively and sexually. His girlfriend.

Just makes it more obvious it's bs.
>If one won't make the goyim believe, another will.
>they still don't believe!?
>we need moar accusers!
>surely the goyim will be forced to believe eventually
>why aren't our jewish tricks working anymore!?

>what to due

Weird, he's actually raping me right now.

This^^^

Deer Cory Garnder,

I wil reemain anoneemus but feel i feel obligated too inform yu of this 1998 insident involving Rapey Judge Guy that iz totally legit and shit.

He just got done with me...my ass is sore.
#survivor