How do americans cope with this?

how do americans cope with this?

Attached: tumblr_ogvn2stUqo1rasnq9o1_1280.png (1000x621, 163K)

moving to a neighborhood with no niggers or spics.
If you’re not a poorfag or a city dwelling bugman the you almost never have to deal with racial minorities

>80-100%
>"minority"

I think what I hate most is that they say "minority majority" county/state/nation/etc. as if to make it sound okay.
But to answer your question: It hurts and I already feel like it's too late but also, I can't give up. I really want to run for public office and try to win to reverse this even if deep down I know it's a lost cause, but at least I'd go down knowing I tried.

Attached: 1525479145387.jpg (480x316, 26K)

Country roads, take me home
To the place I belong
West Virginia, mountain mama
Take me home, country roads

It will get worse. White cuckery is increasing exponentially, that’s why horny white women are looking for real men now.

This is fun to watch.

What's stopping you from making an ethnostate out of West Virginia?

The year is 2050, "minorities" now make up 90% of the United States. White people are still racist and need to let in more immigrants.

The only people who are minorities are the ones who are violent, stupid, and criminal.

You have to be someone that no one wants in society in order to be a minority. It doesn't matter how many of you there are. The "minority" status is about how much you contribute to society, not your numbers.

I live an an orange state in a rural area. I haven't seen a minority in weeks minus the indian gas station attendant, but he's based and doesn't smell bad.

Jews and the fact West Virginia is poor as fuck.

To expand on the point: All of the United States is the white ethnostate. From Alaska to Canada to Florida. Everything is supposed to be owned by WHITES

Attached: White Men.png (1314x752, 641K)

most of the nonwhites will be Latinos. Blacks will remain at 12% Asian immigration isnt really increasing. What's left? Hispanics.

Diversity is our greatest strength, so it feels good to grow stronger.

Your image is not friendly to those with color vision issues. Where does Oklahoma stand?

And of course less is in "negative" color-coding..
That 80-100% is actually brown though makes me smile.

Attached: BorderControlT.png (764x430, 232K)

40%-49%

colorblind people need to be given the chair!

Attached: 5BE56DA1-83C7-4447-BC1B-30D30218EADD.jpg (480x600, 48K)

Wanna know how someone is color blind? They will tell you.

How does it feel that Hitler would have wanted you DEAD?

Looks like we need to go on another nigger hunt. It's been a while. 1920s or so.

Not colorblind. I have all the cones and rods I need. My color vision issue is in regards to the brain interpreting those signals.. due to an injury I suffered in Iraq (shrapnel).

Back then middle easterners and north Africans were considered white.

Lol we are fine with that. We've only had to deal with the US's bullshit for the past century, aren't white, dont want to be white and have an extremely low Hispanic, Black, Arab, Jew and White population. Fucking culturally homogeneous right here. Once we push out all of the white homeless from Cali and micronesia that Obama imported we'll be jjjuuust fine.

zogbots get the chair too!
HOOAHH