What the FUCK is going on right now?

It feels like we're on the cusp of some monumental moment in history... what is going on with Kav... why are they throwing the sink at him?

Buckle down anons, the fire is rising. They are firing at us with all cannons, we are taking some damage but doing okay! Stay in there.

Attached: 1538010183982.jpg (1024x819, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
forward.com/opinion/410978/liberal-jews-and-israelis-must-stand-together-against-trump-and-netanyahu/?attribution=home-top-story-6-headline
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: a5ad5a14-c962-49dd-a463-651c5c371ca8.png (540x735, 440K)

pray before the day of judgement arrives... the NWO is creaking and might collapse at any minute,

Attached: 1533931912778.jpg (1600x1224, 623K)

Fox's constant use of "gang rape" and "train rape" has caused me to break my nofap.

Attached: 1508896278576.png (1524x1080, 357K)

Yeah, a wave. It’s not blue though. It’s not red, either. It’s A BROWN WAVE OF SHIT
I just read this in another thread:

It’s happening again. Exactly 100 years ago, this all happened. I can’t fucking believe it.

THEY’RE TRYING AGAIN.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Germany. November 1918. Jews weaponized useful idiots and led them into a communist revolution against the German governement. The communists won, creating Weimar Germany. It was a paradise for the jews, Hell on Earth for the German people.

Nazi Germany was forged in that hell.

History is repeating in front of our eyes.

If there was ever a time to worry, anons, it is now.

Attached: 3D25BF50-1C95-4473-8538-1DBE626759D3.png (2022x996, 1.89M)

Here’s the link:
>By fanning the flames of anti-Semitism around the world, Trump and Netanyahu are playing a dangerous game. Beliefs in a worldwide Jewish conspiracy spread fast, especially in times of fear of an economic downturn, and when majority white cultures feel themselves to be at risk of losing power.
forward.com/opinion/410978/liberal-jews-and-israelis-must-stand-together-against-trump-and-netanyahu/?attribution=home-top-story-6-headline

If Trump gets the supreme court to 5-4 in his favor then he can do pretty much whatever he wants. Call Trump an Israeli shill all you want but the kikes are super fucking pissed about kavanaugh getting confirmed and that should tell you something. The jews are planning something big

Attached: 1530201499238.png (1000x796, 432K)

The deep state understands what is at stake with the supreme court seats and the results of the coming midterms. There are going to be indictments of former high level senior positions in the government. Shit is going down after the midterms... and they’re going to organize massive public riots in the name of #resisting Trump who has “crossed the red line” and has literally become a fascist dictator because he is prosecuting high level TREASONOUS criminals in massive numbers.

Buckle up frens. We’re going to win but shit is about to get real. Except possible martial law and National Guard presence in your cities

A new arrangement is being made between nations and political groups.

It happens every 70-80 years.

SAGE AND HIDE ALL KAVANAUGH THREADS.
IT'S FAKE, IT'S LIES, IT'S THEATRE. STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT FAKE NEWS.

Bump. They’re trying to bury this. HEAR ME ANONS:

The jews are about to trigger a communist revolution in the United States just like they did 100 years ago in Germany. THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN.

It's not repeting. They learned their lesson. They'll make DAMN sure our deaths are comfortable. They'll keep us fed and entertained and human psychology has proved that if you have that, NOTHING will be enough to make you willing to die for a cause.

I cracked the FBI Crime Stats. Come see. I promise you'll thank me.

Marshal law cannot be enacted without him. Without that, We cannot go after the deep state, in which military police are activated in the U.S.

■■■
■ ■
■■■■■■■

Maybe before, but they overstepped and they know it. They accelerated and exposed themselves.

Everything just moved forward by a decade.

stop the fucking Larp.
Nazi Germany was forged in the Great Depression and a 100% white nation.
The US is barely white, an the economy is doing fine. Extremism is only successful in dire circumstances.

that is legit the most patriotic Canadian picture I've ever seen.

Fuck you, jew shill. It’s not larp. It’s right there in black and white. Read it. READ IT.

■■■■■

Attached: 1529743503298.jpg (925x874, 166K)

>martial law
This is my dream. Martial Law was put into the lawbooks specifically to deal with the type of situation we are in.

Attached: hero-2.jpg (1080x1080, 144K)

A shitstorm. This is in our favor as we are used to these battles. They are attacking judges outright. A strange batshit ally has come to aid. Jow Forums is being mentioned in the war of defense of the judges (Not our real reason but more meme fun). We also played a heavy hand against Soros and Hillary. The old powers that were are now seeing a shift in power of control to our own direction and that scares the living shit out of them.

Attached: That is not right.gif (500x484, 1.76M)

3 BRANCHES WILL BECOME ONE

Attached: 1527811213510.jpg (1426x472, 80K)

>An Island will drift away

Attached: 1509855215238.png (1262x1146, 1017K)

It shouldn't have the shitskin in it. The Indians contributed absolutely nothing to Canada outside of the Jewish re-writing of culture/history.

The bear will leave its cave forever.

Attached: 1529096057304.jpg (1002x1196, 238K)

For the homeland.

The people should fear not. Globalism will be shut out.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

Attached: 1537117093528.jpg (1000x1229, 292K)

I did dumbass, and it won't happen.
The Jews learned their lesson after the Great Depression, if they keep the economy purring away, people won't revolt.
The largest and final factor that leads to revolution is the economy. If the economy is doing well, people will not revolt.
>French Revolution
>NSDAP Rise
>Russian Revolution
The biggest motivating force behind all of these was severe economic downturn. We do not have that here in the US, therefore people will not look to extremest solutions.
In these situations, white flight is more common than white fight.

Attached: 1523924453508.png (851x564, 658K)

Post link

A rock will stand on seven hills.

Attached: 1535836864528.jpg (1440x720, 234K)

This goes back to Roy Moore they got a liberal elected from Alabama why shouldn't they try the same tricks again.

And also, Germany was 90%+ white when the Nazis rose to power, America is barely 56% and decreasing.

Greater Israel died today..

Attached: 1514657962670.jpg (229x220, 10K)

You white bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaging in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids.

You're right. People won't feel compelled to mass violence until they have nothing left to lose.

RBG dies tomorrow, so help me god

After the midterms, Russia and the US will name the Jew and then it's on.

Get ready.

Attached: 1538011406341m.jpg (1024x947, 156K)

Yeah we got them here too. Butch of fucking alcoholics. I have a Great-aunt thats 50% native and the bitch lost both her legs to diabetes because she couldn't stop drinking and they got infected. Started with her feet and then they kept having to move further up as they got reinfected.

>kek fags
You have to go back.

Attached: larping keks.jpg (1080x1002, 264K)

reroll for maximum reeeees

Attached: 54ea408e229982f5a8e3c63420f655e429473def55b7ff9cd7bb9518bec90f9f.gif (225x528, 20K)

Hey faggot. Greater Israel died today and you'll be drafted into the IDF and killed before Christmas.

Attached: 1530748488575.png (1568x1046, 653K)

Praise kek

Attached: 1515008116781.jpg (622x745, 70K)

he is here. PRAISE HIM. PRAISE!!!!1!!1!!shift+1!!!!

Attached: 1517532934348.png (428x642, 796K)

This lad knows. Schiff and Schumer have warned about crossing the "red line"

We are at war. Prepare accordingly.

>learned their lesson
Yeah. They really dialed back their infiltration, subversion and indoctrination methods. They totally didn’t weaponize an entire generation of this country’s youth against it, use round the clock media manipulation to blind it or infiltrate its government at the highest levels to overtake it from within. There isn’t a fucking MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT ANY OF THAT. Fucking traitor scumbag. You’re not fooling me, you’re not fooling ANYONE HERE.

KILL YOURSELF.

How is Greater Israel dead?

Something at the UN?

No "native" group has accomplished anything after 600+ years of contact with modern civilization.
If all whites left N. America within a century they would be back to using sticks and stones as tools.

Attached: jews_911_rape.jpg (191x255, 15K)

>Ford is discredited
>lefties will still believe her
>Kav gets confirmed
>lefties violently revolt

Stage is being set for ethnostate.

He is with us. RBG is finished.

>why are they throwing the sink at him?
A rightwing-dominated Supreme Court means leftist ideas and laws, for decades to come, will be blocked or repealed. Meanwhile, rightwing ideas will not only take root but will also become the absolute truth across the world. Communism, globalism, and other shit will die off. The elites fear this because when all of their "barriers" have fallen, they will be the next to fall.

yes. They are pushing forward with Palestinian peace, but the catch is next week Trump will reveal the Israeli assassination plot against him and turn on them.

>why are they throwing the sink at him?

I'll help with this, user -
>Democrats have been butthurt for 2 years
>lose every fucking time, over and over again
>SCOTUS appointment comes up
>"THIS WILL BE OUR CHANCE TO WIN!!!!"
>play dirtier than normal
>convince retarded females that Roe v. Wade will be overturned and no more MUH VAGEENA MUH CHOICE
>Go full retard with fake rape accusations
>fail to remember that Jow Forums autists always find out the truth
>start to look retarded as due date for accuser to speak comes near
>toss out more fake accusers and look silly as shit
>mix in a few Jow Forums-based fake accusations that were intended to make this an even bigger circus
>democrats stuck looking worse than ever, but now, they've essentially said that you're guilty until proven innocent no matter how ridiculous the accusations, and have made every male in the nation fear for his personal well-being and job security, reducing their voting base by about 15% for midterms and beyond

It's all going to plan, the next few days are going to be rather fun.

Attached: 1459812112990.gif (667x384, 1.82M)

Kek wills it

Attached: IMG_1725.jpg (313x576, 68K)

No they fucking didn't. Our replacement is right on schedule.

We already lost.

>"us"

>leaf flag

dont you have a trudeu to worry you absolute fag??

stop talking like this envolves you

Israeli zionist subversion of the US government is a big elephant in the room stomping around knocking over walls and pillars but most DC careerists are too cowardly and quislinged up to say so even though the entire public is now wise to outrageous zionist treason

This is a shitty post. Probably written by s street shitter.

Literally this. THIS IS WHY WE’RE SEEING THIS PANIC RIGHT NOW. Everything is at stake for them right now. It’s all on the table. If we win the supreme court and win the midterms, It’s fucking show time. Military tribunals. Treason has been committed at the highest levels. Remember Trump’s tweet a couple weeks ago: “TREASON?”. Did you guys see when Lindsey graham was questioning Kavanaugh about the difference between military and civilian law, and about how traitors in the American government were executed for collaborating with the Nazis? We’re to witness it #actuallyhappen.

Big times boys

THIS. I told my wife today, the left is going to go all-in with civil disobedience after tomorrow when it falls apart, I've been polishing my rifle for the occasion, but since my city is 95% white and 3/4 conservative leaning, I fear I won't get to use it

Literally nigger tier shit. When America was still being settled, a lot of the great European writers traveled here to come see the native Americans and 9/10 wrote it was the most disappointing experience of their lives. Think about that.

Attached: 34567876543.jpg (480x640, 63K)

the reason for the refugee crysis

Attached: 1491595817763.png (1534x1318, 752K)

Attached: amalek jews germans.png (1825x684, 198K)

The funny thing is Trump is saving the country and these ass clowns don't even know it. If Hitlery "no disrespect to you know who" was elected there would be a civil was going on right now.
When they would have started round ups on gun owners and crack downs on free speech. Turning groups against each other. Ask when the last race riot was. About two years ago.

It's beautiful user, isn't it? Makes me tear up to see patriotic old art. There is alot of it. All being washed away.

Canada used to be amazing.

Attached: 1000px-Canadian_Red_Ensign_1921-1957.svg.png (1000x500, 45K)

It cant he understated how important this issue is.

If kava fails, it opens the door for a culture where he say she say mean she autowins.

At that point, its over. No point in even participating in society as men except in rebellion.

This.
We let it work for them once. So they are sticking with what works.

We all need to be sure we're registered to vote AND actually go out and VOTE.

>used to fly this flag above our current one on my flag pole
>one day police knock on my door,
>tell me I need to take it down because someone complained saying "the old flag may insult or scare some of our 'new neighbours' "
>tell them sure I can do that, they say thank you and leave
>take down the current flag and leave only the old flag
>cops come back the next day, older officer is clearly holding back laugher
>tell me that wasn't what they meant to do
>tell them I'm not taking it down and they say they can't actually do anything and they only came because she's called multiple times

> Since my city is 95% white and 3/4 conservative leaning, I fear I won't get to use it
Rural fag here. Everyone within 10 miles is white, wealthy, and owns at least 10 acres of property. Plus surrounded by farmland. I guess my only option is to get comfy with my preps and hope the internet doesn't get shut down so I can stay tuned and laugh heartily as liberals burn down their own cities.

>We all need to be sure we're registered to vote AND actually go out and VOTE.

THIS, and we also need to get Voter ID on the books ASAP. The LAST AND ONLY thing the democrat faggots have left that they can do to have any power is to cast as many fake votes as possible. If we stop that, we finally get to enter a new Golden Age that'll blow all of our fucking minds over the coming decade.

Let's make it happen, lads.

Attached: DoD1ZNyXcAA4nZd.jpg (512x262, 30K)

TPTB thought they had brought us to the end of history. I think history is about to show them that it yet marches on.

Attached: wake_up.jpg (750x641, 26K)

Im honestly scared. Feels like the media is trying to make people fucking crazy and shit is about to go down. I kinda just want to enjoy my life

Jow Forums problems.

And the radical lefties will be their willing foot soldiers ready to riot at the drop of a hat. And they’re so convinced of their narrative that I don’t know what it’s going to take to recover from this period.

I’m fucking serious guys. For all you lurking: be seriously ready if you are in a major city. When shit goes down in the coming months, avoid taking public transport, don’t stay out late, just be careful. The deepstate is going to claim itself as the good side, the Light Bringers (literally like Lucifer), and they will have many devoted people on their side. I’m convinced Trump and his team and the Military is prepared and has a power lock, but shit is going DOWN. Just look at how divided everything is right now, and how much they’re pushing to hold what power they have? It’s impeachment of Trump or the fucking rope for some of these people.

Enjoy the show

You just need to avoid all media other than Jow Forums, user. It's how I stay sane during weeks like this, there's too much shit that drives me insane with every other source, so I limit my time to being here because sadly, it is the only place that I don't get lied to every moment of the day. Jow Forums is truth.

>tfw you’re in Chicago and will probably get mobbed by a pack of niggers
luckily I live on the Northside in an almost all white neighborhood though.

The time is nigh. We need the power of Pepe to help us win this war. all digit posts will bring him to life once more. FEED PEPE, FUEL MEME MAGIC

Attached: 139 - eMGHfcY.jpg (316x202, 14K)

We in the suburbs just east of Fox River got you. We'll contain and hold, hopefully Indiana does the same with Gary.

Fuck all that! Canada will be great again as soon as these politically correct pussies get BTFO'd. It just pisses me off. Seriously, why do all white nations have to suffer under this tyranny?

>Chicago
Bad place to be right now. Between this and the trial coming to a close soon for the cop who they want to blame for another dead black kid being shot, your whole city is a powder keg waiting to blow, and you have too many niggers to deal with. Come up to WI and settle in for a bit, gotta be better than Chi Town with all that volatility.

Let the bodies hit the floor

Attached: who would win2.jpg (1202x685, 238K)

oh you feel it too? Isn't it beautiful, we are rising and love,truth,liberation of source is entering to our consciousness. buckle up, this ride is going to top gear.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY.

Attached: lataus tätä.jpg (382x487, 63K)

My buddy and his family have a cabin Northern Wisconsin that we always consider to be the safe house if shit REALLY goes down. In the mean time, I’m doing my research on wisconsin areas to move to. At first I thought Milwaukee, since it’s still kind of and would feel a little like home, and be a nice stepping stone to move to a more rural place in the future, but reality hit hard on that one. Milwaukee is nigger city... with not as much of a separation between the white and black areas as Chicago has. Madison seems cool. Eau Claire too.

>hope the internet doesn't get shut down
>Not having a ham radio to keep up with the fall of liberal strongholds while you sit next to a comfy fire and shitpost over the airwaves.

Can I crash on the couch? I can cook, clean, I'm pretty fit so I can chop down trees for firewood, the only thing is I don't do any butt stuff or anything gay in general.

Attached: Kali Yuga.png (1279x1018, 235K)

what is the old guy on the left wearing? looks super cool

>No point in even participating in society as men except in rebellion
Do you really think enough men will just quit their wageslave jobs and go pick up guns over that? I don't doubt that men are getting the short end of the stick in life but we're way too pacified by bread and circuses to give a shit about anything.

Attached: susan.jpg (750x954, 73K)

they're losing so bad that all they can do is scream "rape" and invent stories that are so insane that it will rot the perception of their party forever.

"MY HUSBAND SAID WE CANNOT HAVE 2 DOORS BUT I TOLD HIM THAT MY RAPIST WOULD BE ON THE SUPREME COURT IN 20 YEARS WHICH PROVES EVERYTHING"

You must have a wife and kids. We will all reseed the Earth after it drowns

>It feels like we're on the cusp of some monumental moment in history
We have this same thread like twice a day. Get over yourself.

Checked...maybe Trump is going to purposely crash the economy to expose the Fed?

Attached: IMG_20180926_220646_01.jpg (1000x667, 378K)

Shadilay

They have done this before time and time again. They are very egotistical and assume nothing will harm them.

Attached: 1537709716766_1537965772647.jpg (540x811, 473K)

HRC will be arrested 11.4?
Future proves past?