TIME TRAVEL PROVEN - TRUMP USES IT TO BTFO LIBERALS IN ALL TIMELINES

>"In the block universe, there is no "now" or present. All moments that exist are just relative to each other within the three spacial dimensions and one time dimension. Your sense of the present is just reflecting where in the block universe you are at that instance. The "past" is just a slice of the universe at an earlier location while the "future" is at a later location.

>So, is time just an elaborate mind trick? And more importantly - is time travel possible?

>Dr. Miller's answer to that is "yes". Of course, just hypothetically, since we'd need to figure out first how to travel at "some reasonable percentage of the speed of light". Going to the past would entail using wormholes, like "short cuts through space-time".

bigthink.com/surprising-science/a-controversial-theory-claims-present-past-and-future-exist-at-the-same-time

Attached: trumptimetraveler.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel_metric
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novikov_self-consistency_principle
businessinsider.com/tesla-death-ray-border-wall-trump-2017-2
youtube.com/watch?v=MOp8JNokOEg
youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc
youtube.com/watch?v=GnEWOYKgI4o
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if this is legitimately how Trump is always 12 steps ahead of the game?

Or maybe Barron is feeding him this stuff from the future?

Attached: littlebarontrump.jpg (700x367, 65K)

you can only slow down or speed up your (or an observer of you) perception of it using velocity but you can't "travel" through it. I think, but I'm no Bazinga!

>Bazinga!
Did you say Benghazi? Oh, Bazinga. Nevermind.

Attached: index.jpg (254x199, 6K)

we've been doing it for years apparently according to the weird shit i watch on youtube, and i believe it

Attached: beliebit.jpg (570x558, 260K)

Attached: covered-with-shit-89.jpg (770x532, 58K)

Bullshit, time travel is literally impossible because it presents a paradox.

There are solutions to Einstein's field equations that permit time travel. Gödel came up with one for example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel_metric

why don't you faggots actually read the article before you post, you're just creating a different timeline

>Gödel
now that was one smart dude, definitely the uber-Bazinga!

so all logical impossibilities just evaporate because a whole new universe is created, doesn't that bigly violate the law of conservation of energy?

You can have time travel without paradoxes. You just won't ever do anything in the past as a time traveler that you didn't already do before leaving on your time travel trip, so history as you know it today would already reflect any and all time traveler activities embarked on in the future:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novikov_self-consistency_principle
It wouldn't make sense to be able to kill your grandfather before you were born, therefore no time travelers have ever done that. I don't know what would stop you from doing it if you were a time traveler who wanted to do that, but the fact is you just wouldn't ever succeed in doing that in the same way a snake can't swallow itself whole.

>Bazinga!
at this point what difference does it make? Oh, Bazinga again. nevermind.

Attached: 16tj59.jpg (1200x720, 90K)

there is infinite energy, we are all expanded from a single infinitely dense point of consciousness

>logical
>impossibilities
never gonna make it

from what I understand, you absolutely can go back and kill whoever you want and if you stay in that timeline nothing happens. It's when you try to go back to your timeline, or if someone else tries to go back to fix what you did, that's when it starts to get fucky.
Apparently time is malleable and works off of whatever the mass consciousness knows as truth, and that's where the Mandela effect type stuff happens.

>consciousness
Doubtful since everything we know about consciousness points towards it being a product of brain activity, and human brains are some of the most convoluted and least fundamental / ancient biological structures we know of, making it the worst candidate for the nature of reality at its most basic and fundamental state.

It's funny how you state that so authoritatively like you are an actual expert, actual experts don't seem to really know shit about this. 1/10

Who cares? This timeline is already BTFO beyond repair

We should be thinking about how to "access" other, kino timelines.

The self-consistency principle is ad-hoc nonsense. There is no good reason why it would occur or a mechanism presented for enforcing it. The universe doesn't know what a "gun" or "grandfather" is.

Creating a different timeline doesn't help the problem of time travel, which is about getting information about the true past or true future. Being able to acquire accurate information about the future is a paradox.

our brain is a filter so that our meat bodies don't explode from too much input.
We see not even 1% of the visible spectrum, just imagine what we'd see at 5%, 20%, 100%.
Near death experiencers have described being able to see in 360 degrees as if from a single point. They see colors beyond description, they feel thoughts and emotions of other beings flowing through them.
We are not a product of the brain, we created the brain and body to house us in this third density so that we can learn lessons.
If you are in a place where you are in the past, present and future all at once, you already know everything that can and will be and you will never learn anything.

"Actual experts" want to keep us public hopeful. But paradoxes = it's going to be bullshit. There are very good philosophical reasons it's impossible, there's no physical evidence that can override that.

you're very late to the party if you're just now learning of his time travel abilities.

fun fact: Trumps uncle was the man who reviewed Teslas seized files.

"Coincidentally after Tesla died, none other than electrical engineer and military technology researcher John G. Trump— President Trump's "nuclear" uncle, as an April 2016 New Yorker article by Amy Davidson dubbed him — was the person who examined Tesla's effects and reported his findings to the FBI."

businessinsider.com/tesla-death-ray-border-wall-trump-2017-2

Attached: ba.png (3332x741, 485K)

a different timeline could literally just be the exact same timeline in every way except what you go and change, we are layered in dimensions, and the possibilities are infinite.
You just set your atom vibration to the nearest density and boom you're there. Change your vibration back to ours and boom you're here.
The spaces between atoms are enormous and by vibrating a certain way they seem to create a "solid" form. If you knew how to change your vibration you could move your atoms around other atoms and walk through walls.

not late, just happy they're starting to talk about it in normie news

Lightning strikes Trump Tower in Chicago as Illinois polls close:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOp8JNokOEg

TIME MACHINE BITCHES
>NSA director goes to Trump Tower to warn him of FBI spying
"Welcome Admiral Rogers, mind if I call you mike? Mike, I've been expecting you for some time and before you start on the federal bureau of losers. And I mean yuge losers. I've known they have been listening to my calls, the calls of my staff, and others. I've known for some time.

You see, when I was a young man, my uncle. A great guy. Really smart, like really smart. I consider myself a stable genius but this guy was something else. He showed me something that changed my life, and perhaps the fate of the rest of the world, forever.

My uncle Dr John Trump once worked for the FBI, back when they were better, not great, they had a lot of problems then too, but not as bad as they are today. And while working for the FBI my uncle was assigned to review the inventions of the late Nikola Tesla.

You see where I'm going with this, Mike? I'm sure you heard of the Philadelphia project, right? It was a colossal failure for its time. Huge tragedy and ruined some contracts from Mr Tesla. But the principle was there.

The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.

Mike, this meeting will be in the fake news media. In fact, they are talkin about it right now. I don't want you to mention it, it will slide through the media. We'll be moving our office to give the impression to the media that you told us about the illegal FISA warrants, because in a year or so that's all going to come out"

Attached: 1506713767647.jpg (2560x2108, 1.15M)

So this is a blackpill

youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

Attached: 1532077772724.jpg (2236x2381, 3.61M)

To clarify:

- Define "True time travel" as the process of acquiring information from the future.
- Assume this is possible.
- Construct a machine which uses a large screen to display a number.
- The machine is capable of seeing five minutes into the future. It can see its own future state.
- If it sees a number, it will display the number + 1.
- If it sees no number, it will display 0.
- Turn on the machine. What does it display?
- The answer is that there is no number that makes sense for it to display.
- This is a problem - either our assumptions are wrong or there's something wrong with my logic.
- The logic appears sound.
- Therefore, there is something wrong with the assumption.
- It is not possible to perform "true time travel".

It's about information. If we did such a thing there's no way to tell if it's actually the past or just something that looks a lot like it. Basically, the best we can do, and the best most 'time machines' that could exist can do, is create a "save point".

Attached: 1511307758459.jpg (1200x1200, 640K)

holy shit checked, and you got him down pat I read the whole thing in his voice

Attached: conspiracykeanu.jpg (1168x657, 93K)

Trump will redpill the world on the firmament. The flat earth. New Swabia. The Nordic ETs. It's gonna be amazing.

Attached: 1524551042148.jpg (2469x1812, 2.47M)

Attached: 1507196792468.jpg (2115x1260, 1.47M)

Attached: 1513514010683.jpg (2784x1829, 2.63M)

Attached: 1537133548694.jpg (1300x956, 275K)

Attached: 1525318424972.gif (960x629, 3.17M)

Attached: 1515259420038.jpg (1024x724, 519K)

Attached: 1524380826925.jpg (1913x1044, 830K)

Attached: 1519428257818.jpg (2158x1907, 1.5M)

Attached: 1507765007905.jpg (3338x3309, 3.85M)

I'm still unable to completely throw out flat earth even though my personal belief says it's most likely not true.
I think the only thing holding me back at this point is that
1. I haven't personally seen the Earth from space, and
2. I watched that movie Dark City fucking forever ago and I've always considered that that's a legit possibility
Other than that, I have not seen much to support it.

Attached: 1524255253000.webm (720x480, 817K)

Apollo 8 Genesis - APOLLO 8 READ GENESIS BECAUSE IT MENTIONS THE FIRMAMENT AND THE WATERS ABOVE. NASA LIES AND THEY SPIT IN OUR FACE.
youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc

Attached: 1521149022681.jpg (996x1528, 738K)

In the Time Travel screencap, their's a mushroom head character from Mario at the bottom. Who ever that poster was is also a time traveler.

no nigger this is the whitest of white pills. it means that while the left has gods and demons, we have a time traveler on our side. it means that no matter what we win.

Nasa is full of pedos.

Attached: 1527664891371.jpg (2352x3081, 2.17M)

>doesn’t understand infinity
Going back in time means you exist in a different branch than the one you left because you immediately exist in a past that didn’t happen in your original branch. You can kill your grandfather all you like, you’ll just be hopping from branch to infinite branch.

The article is basing a theory on top of a theory on top of a theory.

This is why I hate theoretical physics, basing theories on top of theories is a waste of time. All it seeks to accomplish is fill in the gaps (with more theories) for people who deny God.

Look at time travel in a practical way, Time travel is just reversing all particles to their previous state, it can be unreliably be accomplished with gravity to a certain extent, we don't need any block universe theories.

I had heard a theory about the waters above:
Apparently the earth has been slowing its rotation since it was formed, and some smart person did the math and said that it would mean the earth was spinning fast enough at some point to have some anti-gravity type effects especially at the equator.
I could get behind that theory, but I also keep an open mind to anything that can't be 100% debunked.

checked and you fucking nailed it lololl

Attached: time traveler trump.png (867x6091, 2.51M)

The Earth isn't moving.

Attached: 1536210399229.jpg (4359x2970, 3.26M)

I keep sharing the "to decieve" text on all of NASA's tweets and some butthurt jews keep following me around denying it

I hate timebend fags
Time is based af and doens't need all the bullshit theoretical silliness

The earth doesn't have to be flat to have those fields. We have them as well.
My thought was, what if we seem round to us in this density, but when you get to the next density up it looks flat to them...

GEOTUS? Is that you? Larping as yourself?

Checked on 9/27/18
9/9/9 x3=27(9)
That's 5 nines=45

>3.17 MB
Explain this to me.

That's actually perfectly acceptable - it isn't "True time travel". It's like making save games. There is no issue with this. But it won't tell you the accurate result of the future. It'd be more like moving into a different country.

Attached: 1526877169868.jpg (1218x1570, 1.1M)

It's a gif. I made it myself/

I actually found God/spirituality through quantum physics. I was a lifelong agnostic disbeliever until about three years ago when I heard about the double slit experiment and the philadelphia experiment. I've been researching 2-5 hours a night every night since then and I am a lot happier now than I ever was.
I may not know the whole truth or even part of it, but I have at least learned enough to see past the lies we've been fed our whole lives and it's comforting to see so many others doing the same

>In the Time Travel screencap, their's a mushroom head character from Mario at the bottom. Who ever that poster was is also a time traveler.
This one.

The numbers, Mason.

>New Swabia

God I hope not. That gem must remain hidden. We are not worthy.

12 x 1 = 12 = 2+1 = 3
12 x 2 = 24 = 2+4 = 6
12 x 3 = 36 = 3+6 = 9
12 x 4 = 48 = 4+8 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
12 x 5 = 60 = 6
12 x 6 = 72 = 7+2 = 9
12 x 7 = 84 = 8+4 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
12 x 8 = 96 = 9+6 = 15 = 1+5 = 6
12 x 9 = 108 = 1+8= 9
12 x 10 = 120 = 1+2 = 3
12 x 11 = 132 = 1+3+2 = 6
12 x 12 = 144 = 1+4+4 = 9
You're a kike. Israel will be wiped out completely.

Attached: 1523156531684.png (580x583, 130K)

Derp, don't know why I quoted the file size, must have double clicked it.
I meant to ask what the numbers in the gif meant.

Theoretical physics has made real predictions about the world in the past, such as the existence of black holes. No theoretical physicist will stubbornly push his theory as the only truth, unlike theists.

You're also wrong about "reversing all particles to their previous state" - this is actually impossible because it is impossible to know the exact position and velocity of a particle due to the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.

> Philadelphia experiment
Don't even try to bundle real science next to scizoid myths

3 6 9
youtube.com/watch?v=GnEWOYKgI4o

Attached: 1530353582319.png (1008x1008, 1.84M)

Attached: Tesla 3 6 9.jpg (900x675, 113K)

i'm learning german for two reasons, and one of them is so I can talk to the folks in New Schwabenland

Attached: 1537454624979.jpg (2307x1844, 1.99M)

Attached: SoeJ.gif (400x537, 1.45M)

Attached: 1528398766208.gif (650x650, 3.64M)

Tesla himself built the shit for the philadelphia experiment lol, where the fuck have you been hiding. They killed him like seven months after they got what they needed from him because he kept bitching they weren't using it ethically

>Theoretical physics has made real predictions about the world in the past, such as the existence of black holes. No theoretical physicist will stubbornly push his theory as the only truth, unlike theists.
Black holes are a theory.

>You're also wrong about "reversing all particles to their previous state" - this is actually impossible because it is impossible to know the exact position and velocity of a particle due to the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.
Heisenberg uncertainty principle is also a theory, it is one of the bases for quantum theory.

Good job proving me right.

>you are a kike

Not at all. If I was a kike I would want New Swabia exposed so it could be corrupted or destroyed by this (((modern world))).

If it stays hidden we know somewhere something pure remains.

Except black holes are a mathematical construct and not an observable phenomena.

HEY KIKE. SPACE FORCE IS GONNA SHUT DOWN YOUR NUKES AND THEN THE ARABS ARE GONNA INVADE AND WIPE YOU OUT.

(((THEY))) ARE SCARED

Attached: 1535951242472.jpg (792x839, 150K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Attached: 1523883979426.jpg (3872x2592, 807K)

Any good Tesla documentaries that aren't made by shills Jow Forums?

Learn the Bavarian pronunciation; Bayern was always dearest to der Führers heart. Plus it has a nice musical lilt to it.

Mein Deutsch ist rustig aber Viel Glück!

Btw here's a quote from Werner Heisenberg himself:
"The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you”

Are you retarded? I am not Jewish.

When did paranoid scizophrenics like this guy start taking over Jow Forums? There's literally nothing special or magical about this, it's just a neat trick.

God, I fucking hate Platonists, because they think that their retarded number-wanking is going to reveal some great truth about the universe. You can't derive a statement about the world from a purely axiomatic set of truths. Mathematics is made-up. It's a game, like Poker or Chess. A set of rules.

The Philadelphia Experiment is a goddamn hoax. Crackpots love Tesla because he himself was a bit of a loon. The mere fact the story violates the laws of physics is enough to prove that the story is bullshit, not to mention the fact that the Office of Naval Research had not yet been established in 1943. The only evidence for the story is the account of a single individual. I know shit when I smell it.

Also, none of this == the Christian god Yahweh. Even if it were all true it wouldn't point to God, particularly not the Christian one of the Bible.

I had a deep long dream about time travel last night and I do believe I’ve cracked the mystery. However I have no way to translate it to the world with my regular human brain that I use all day. I need a processing unit that can record my dream and then we can study it.

Attached: darkest timeline.jpg (550x512, 259K)

Timefags btfo

Attached: 962202A3-65EA-4102-AF4B-08AA98BCD284.gif (344x233, 1.55M)

>nEw cOnTroVeRSial TheORy!!!1!
literally said 1500 years ago by Boethius
fucking idiots

In science, the term "theory" refers to a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment.

Haha noted, ich spreche klein

I read about this last year. Hard not to discount it as a LARP. I guess we can pretend Trump's stupidity to time traveling's strain on his very big brain.

That is shitty logic bro

What a load of horseshit.

We've observed many things in space that look a hell of a lot like black holes.

> Just a theory!
Under scientific principle there is no "objectively knowable" truth. You can continue inventing ad-hoc hypotheses to explain why any bullshit theory is true. We can only look at the evidence available and try to come up with the best models and explanations for them we can, and use them to create falsifiable predictions we can test. No religious text has ever made a single useful prediction.

Feel free to point out exactly where I went wrong.

>the deep state is a goddamn hoax
this is what you sound like right now
And I don't care about what man thinks about deities, I follow science and I have come to the conclusion that we are all the same consciousness split into infinite levels and beings because we got lonely

GOD
O
D