WHEN DID HE RAPE YOU?

Be honest. You know that he did.

Attached: kavanaugh-.jpg (800x387, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BBhjpTpNfg&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yesterday. He was so pissed about getting blamed for other rapes.
>" ahhh fuck it I'll show these people a rape!!!- hey you! user get over here and kick my bum hole or I'll have you killed"
> "yes master."

beat me to it.

He touched my poo poo hole last night i''m. Literally shaking from being assraped

Attached: download.jpg (160x154, 7K)

the real question is how many more accusers will come out until the November elections? i'll put 500 coins in predicting 7-12, any takers?

I was sleeping so can't be sure but I woke up with white stuff on my face I now know it was cum and kavanaugh did it

In the ass. Oh, when? Tomorrow I hope.

Kavanaugh beat me when I was a small child.

Shit, I forgot. He beat me off last night.

He raped her between the 19th and the 24th officer

Attached: 1538003326596.jpg (886x591, 81K)

Rape is nothing to joke about.

He didn't rape me. He is my fren. We have had many devil's triangles with Eiffel towers.

Attached: 1525463590045.png (657x800, 114K)

And now as if it was perfectly timed right after Trumps TV conference a bunch of anonymous accusations are spit out. This basically tells your everything you need to know

I DID NOT RAPE HER I DID NOT!!

Oh hi user.

When i was 8, i woke up with a pain in my butthole. I'm not saying it was kavanaugh, but every time i see his face i remember my uncle Roberto fucking me from behind. kavanaugh can't keep getting away with that.

He just flew over my boi pucci. I said no, but was to drunk to push him off. Im waiting 30 years when he nominated for SCOTUS hall of fame for being the deciding vote on legalizing lynching and banning abortion.

I was a child, sold into child prostitution
I was held under a pizza parlor, some place with a comet on the sign
An old lady who wore diapers would come around to check on us, and she chose the children who she wanted drained, so she could consume their "life essence"
Kavanaugh came around, blind drunk and abused me in a drunken, sexual way before he told me his name was BRETT KAVANAUGH
but then he let me go, so that was pretty cool of him
some guy drove me home and told me his last name was something JUDGE

He shoved his gavel up my pre pubescent ass this one time upstate 19 and 85 I believe. I don't really remember much but Ralph Macchio and that nigger from Blazing Saddles were snorting blow off of a Buick hubcap. Also MASH was on the TV and I remember the commercials for rental cars and shit. Burt Kravmaga totally prolapsed my ass cause he used the hammer side of the gavel you see...
I don't like talking about it but Brent Kamamoto is really disgusting smelling and wreaks of rotten crotch.

He raped me digitally, through the internet. It was frightening. I'm still shaking.

Attached: 1506388594184m.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

We need the FBI to investigate this

In the spring 1974, I was just minding my own business and then A FACE FULL OF PENIS

Attached: 1537830311653.jpg (604x864, 164K)

Fren bangs are the best bangs

About a month ago. I knew he was going to do it and I encouraged him, but it was rape.

Attached: IMG_7288.jpg (700x400, 90K)

brent kavendish molested me while i was still cosmic dust during the forming of the galaxy, he touched me inappropriately

He snuck into my bedroom last year and have me a handjob. I came card, he called me a bitch. He has small hands...felt good.

I DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION!!!
THERE MIGHT BE MORE CHILDREN HELD UNDER THE PIZZA PARLOR WITH A COMET ON THE SIGN!!!!
THAT OLD DIAPER LADY MIGHT BE DRAINING MORE KIDS!!!

Same. Back on Sunday I was working as a bathroom attendant in the Senatoral Men's Room and he walked in muttering about 'hebes cucking me out of my nom,' whatever the fuck that means. I think he saw me staring, he looked over at me and asked me 'what the fuck are you lookin' at boy? You eyeballin' me now boy?' I was feeling really uncomfortable but he seemed to be done with it for then. He went over to the urinal and started making this weird moaning noise. At first I thought he was having some kind of trouble but then I noticed he was masturbating himself. He turned around then and told me, 'alright boy, you're gonna make it up to me now. Bend over.' I didn't know what to do. I just stood there. So he walked over and he grabbed me by the shoulders and forced me down. I fought him, but I didn't stand a chance. I heard him spitting, then he forced me to my knees face down. I don't feel like I can keep talking about it...

Attached: Waiting.gif (500x338, 464K)

In 2003 I was an intern in the West Wing. Bret Kavanaugh was an adviser to President Bush at the time. He walked into the break room when I was eating lunch alone. I got up to wash my plate and he came up behind me. There was a mirror over the counter and I saw him reach into his coat pocket and pull out an approximately 14 inch long cucumber. He asked if I wanted “some cucumber with that ass salad.” Before I could react he shoved the cucumber up my skirt, and because I was wearing thong panties it slipped right past the string and entered my anus. He must have lubricated it with something before hand because it entered rather easily. I instantly felt a sharp pain in my rectum and just as I went to yell he covered my mouth. My eyes watered from the pain and he then proceeded to move the cucumber in and out of my anus 7 times. He then removed the cucumber which clearly had fecal matter on it and he took a bite, chewed and swallowed. He then tucked the cucumber into the band of my skirt and said “don’t forget to eat your vegetables.” I was so shocked I didn’t make a sound. After a minute went by I realized I had lost control of my bladder and bowels on the floor of the break room. I started panicking but managed to wipe up the mess with napkins before anyone walked in. I threw it in the thrash along with the cucumber. And threw extra trash on it to hide it. I never told anyone because I was so embarrassed. I began to drink too much to deal with the mental trauma and eventually moved on to hard drugs. I never finished college and now I work in a 7-11 and have no life or family or boyfriend.

4 1/2 years ago, behind a dumpster, behind a Joe’s Crab Shack in South Dakota, in the winter time, with his buddy that he called Mark. I’m very scared to reveal who I am, so I will remain anonymouse.

He's an ugly white old man. He probably raped his wife last night.

In 1986. Me and my buddies were ditching school and went to the movies to watch "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" instead. Close to the end when Mr Rooney aka Jeffrey Jones gets on the school bus full of teens this guy sitting behind me introduced himself as Brett Kavanaugh and started petting my hair. After the movie I went to take a piss and there he was holding my pee pee and gently stroking it.

Attached: 1535592391770.gif (300x216, 992K)

It's all coming back to me now.

I saw Brett Kavanaugh at a grocery store in Washington DC yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Then he raped me.

Attached: Dn4dNhrU0AEnkpl.jpg (833x1200, 200K)

Who is that erection deflection?

Attached: 1516216552546.png (468x359, 305K)

HE RAPED ME 60 YEARS AGO IN A PAST LIFE AND ERASED MY MIND WITH HIS RAPE MAGICKS AND I JUST REMEMBERED THIS

3 years ago in the parking lot of the IN-N-OUT burger in Santa Barbara.

Chugga Chugga choo choo! All aboard the rape train!

He raped me while I was in my dad's ballsack.

I remember when it was my turn on the Kava-go-round.. I was 300th in the 6 gorillion-long conga line, but this was before he started with the rollercoasters and death camps. I was lucky to make it out alive.

Attached: 1534167989002.png (750x807, 739K)

Jesus reincarnation here. He diddled me under the table of my last meal.

He’s rraping me r ight now o god hlp me. somone cal the police

I know the thing on the right is just a gorilla that escaped from the zoo, BUT WHAT IN GODS NAME IS THAT ABOMINATION ON THE LEFT???

>he's never met Richard C. Mongler's sister

HOW DARE YOU

Attached: Dn36AyMWkAIWfrd.jpg (901x1200, 159K)

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Brett Kavanaugh so much, I had all the judicial robes and gavels
>I pray to Brett Kavanaugh every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"Brett Kavanaugh is love" I say; "Brett Kavanaugh is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Brett Kavanaugh
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Brett Kavanaugh
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "This is my courtroom."
>He grabs me with his powerful virgin hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Brett Kavanaugh
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Brett Kavanaugh
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Brett Kavanaugh
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Brett Kavanaugh looks him straight in the eyes and says "Choo choo rape train."
>Brett Kavanaugh leaves through my window
>Brett Kavanaugh is love. Brett Kavanaugh is life.

I believe you user.

Attached: 1534285562874.png (684x576, 87K)

He raped me at the back of the taco Bell when he was 12 years old, FBI WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, innocent until proven guilty and frankly I don't give a damn if he did.

How brave of you to finally tell your story on an anonymous Nepali yak milking discussion forum.
I believe you, survivor.

Just return from my lawyers office where he helped me recollect that Kav pulled a train on me at a party at some point in time between my early teens and late twenties. He the sexually shook my hand.

No way. The exact same thing happened to me. He told me he had a burrito supreme for me with extra hot sauce. Foolishly believing him I followed him to the back where the dumpsters are and he raped me in the anus.

In 1996 Kavanaugh did a 50-50 down a rail and skated straight into my butthole. Then he used my anus like a pool, shredding the fuck out of it and doing one tasty trick after another. First a frontside, then a 180, and then a McTwist. He did this for hours until he finally did a 360 and skated away. As he left, he yelled, "I dare you to turn me in 26 years later, fag! Skate fast, eat ass, and get abortion-ban passed!" I can't sleep at night.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (850x567, 541K)

Also, I got pretty hard reading your story of bravery

Of course he raped me, but that was 12 million years ago so now I'll come out finally.

I was at a party in the 80s. I had been drinking a ton of beers, I was only 16 and couldn’t handle my alcohol. I had to piss really fucking bad and darted for the bathroom.

I Ran up the stairs and Found the first door on the right. I forcefully opened it slamming the door wide open. To my shock and surprise Brett was running the Rape train on some innocent looking women with his buddies. They all stopped in unison, looked at me, and screamed “CHOO CHOO CHOO!” Terrified and having to piss really bad, I slammed the door, ran across the hall Into another room where a woman in a bathing suit was standing, tears streaming from her eyes and terrified. She looked over at me and there was Brett again, groping her boob through her swimsuit. She whispered ‘help me!’

“Fuck I don’t have time for this” I thought to myself, “I’m going to piss all over the place.”

I sprint down stairs, past Brett again, only this time he looked about 17 and was raping a 20 something. Strangely No one seemed to notice or care. I kept running, I take a hard left and find the bathroom

“Finally”! I think to myself, and with seconds to spare I drop my pants to the floor and release a stream of piss that could rival even the deadliest of sunamis. All of a sudden I feel something funny on my balls, I looked down and there was brett’s Hand, protruding from the toilet fondling my underage balls.

I’ve never told anyone this story before, and didn’t really remember it until just now.

>Skate fast, eat ass, and get abortion-ban passed!
Oh my fuck

Hes raping me tomorrow. He put it on his calendar.

Attached: 1497527875307.png (656x755, 39K)

Based and rape pilled

I was raped right in my bootyhole in 1981 sometime between March and November. I swear it to be true.

Attached: jewing intensifies.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

Actually, Christine Blasey Ford raped me. I demand an FBI investigation and everyone must believe me

I'm so fucking sorry.

thats a man ....

I'm pretty much at that point.
All of this allegedly happened 30 years ago. A man changes a lot in that time span.
On top of that, I haven't heard anything that sounds even remotely credible.

Stay strong user.

Attached: Hodjak.jpg (587x677, 185K)

what does it all mean /pol

Attached: jf.png (1298x637, 107K)

ITS A WOMAN YOU BIGOT

Attached: [email protected] (986x555, 139K)

Guys.... I think Brett is in my closet waiting for my parents to go to bed so he can rape me. I’m only 33, I don’t think I’m ready for this.

Dems are fucked they just dont know it yet

his twitter links to a my cox account which shows his personal email and last 4 digits but why

he still rapes my mind, its so traumatizing, help

You'll be ok, just start stretching now, Kavi has a fucking mule.
>t. he took me scuba diving once and raped me behind a reef while the jelly fish stung my benis

Attached: 1499034626427.jpg (960x450, 42K)

I was raped by Kavanaugh as well in 1982 and as well by E.T. later that year.

Checked. All my support user, my heart goes out to you.

Attached: Sunset.jpg (563x721, 172K)

Today, about 20 minutes ago. I'm little spoon.

1972 fucked my ass with a leather shoe

Thank you for your bravery, anons.

>Be Kavanaugh
>Study hard to get best grades in school
>Tons of after school activities
>Career focused, driven
Of course his hobbies are rape... right?

delete this.

Right now as i type. Feels good man

Attached: 1526689397188s.jpg (94x125, 2K)

in the 90s. Sick fuck used Nickelodeon Gak as lube.

He came to my highschool party in 2004, handed me a cup and told me to drink, i never met him before so i drank every last drop, then he began put a toy train up my ass

Christine Ford grabbed my crotch 30 years. I'm being completely honest, I'm literally shaking as I write this.

>BUT WHAT IN GODS NAME IS THAT ABOMINATION ON THE LEFT???
The future of Linux.

Attached: 1518842187067.jpg (3264x2448, 1.66M)

I wonder how journalists would react if some chick made a vocaroo of this and sent it to them.

Attached: rape horse.png (548x493, 374K)

I was raped by Kavanaugh 322 times. After the 17th time, I thought about reporting it, but figured only retarded DemonicRats would believe me.

Remember - r*pe jokes are not funny, except when they are (pic related)

Attached: rope joke.jpg (980x920, 113K)

damn fren. nice of the jellybro to give you a handy.

I literally have dreams about this guy raping me every other night and I wake up every time and my ass hurts

Attached: 1537929392164.png (1070x601, 507K)

The rape wasn't the worst part. It was that, by that morning's first light, he had gone. A cold, dimpled portion of the mattress was the only sign he had ever been there at all. He had left me with only a sense of profound loneliness, and a signed affidavit that confirmed his identity as Brett Kavanaugh.

I'm wiling to take a polygraph in an overseas FBI interment camp.

10/10

Attached: it's an older meme.jpg (450x338, 24K)

Attached: wherewereyouintheearly1980s.gif (500x200, 940K)

Damn. He got me while I was working the drive thru at Taco Bell. It was a slow night, so I wasn't really paying attention to what time it was or even what day of the week it was. To make matters worse it was 1978 and the restaurant didn't have any CCTV. He slipped in through the first window (I was on the second which was the only one needed at night). I was stacking some cups and all of the sudden I felt his small manicured hands grab me around the waist. He opened the window and shoved my head and torso out of it, then jammed it halfway shut tightly around my ribs. He dextrouely removed my lowers and began to punch his flaccid penis. He tried to spit on my anus, but it wasn't very much (heard him say 'fucking cottonmouth" -DRUGS?). Failing that he grabbed a handful of extra spicy hot sauce packets and smewred it all over. For the next three minutes he violently sodomized me. The stinging was almost as bad as the tearing. He kept monotonously saying " Can I get uhhh" over and over. And then, letting out a triumphant growl, he vanished without a trace. I was stuck in the window until the morning manager found me the the next day. I will never eat Taco Bell again, because the anal discomfort invariably forces me to relive this trauma.

Yesterday

Attached: 41E.jpg (550x413, 30K)

In '89, I raped Kavanaugh. How dare he allow me to do something so vile. After I had finished the torture style butt-gore, he made me play "Stuck In The Middle With You" by Stealers Wheel while he held a lamp and cried.

(((((S H A K I N G)))))

Right now

fi minis ago

He raped me in the womb.

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 8K)

So I was at home lying on my back having a nap and then I suddenly fell out of my body and floated around. It was pretty fun washing myself at first but then Kavanaugh floated through the ceiling into my room with a half full bottle of malt liquor in his hand. He looked at me dirty and before I was able to react he entered my body and forced me to watch him mastrubate. I told him to stop but all he said was make me and he continued. When he came he left my body again and flew away. I followed my silver cord back and sat under the shower for two hours crying.

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Brett so much, I had all of his opinions
>I pray to Brett every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
>"Brett is love" I say; "Brett is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Brett
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Brett
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "This is my court."
>He grabs me with his powerful hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Brett
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Brett
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Brett
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love
>My dad walks in
>Brett looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all SCOTUS now."
>Brett leaves through my window
>Brett is love. Brett is life.

Attached: RM.png (620x437, 338K)

I call bullshit.

Everyone knows the Kav always leaves behind a rose and a box of Gummy Bears for his rape victims to enjoy after the act.