The Hypocricy of Jow Forums

We often hear Jow Forums lamenting the decreasing number of "traditional" women in society, those that stay at home and look after the children while the husband is out working. Jow Forums often attacks women's liberation to be a major cause to the detriment of the male role in society.

At the same time, Jow Forums often says that a certain woman is the queen of Jow Forums and that she sets an example of what women should strive to.

However recently, someone who was previously very intimate with this women revealed that this is not the case at all and it seems like the opposite is true.

He mentioned among other things that she:
*Doesn't clean up, her apartment is a complete mess to the point it attracts cockroaches
*Hoards clothes and other things leaving a total state of clutter in her living space
*Has two pet cats which she is totally incapable of caring of
*Doesn't clean up the litter box of said cats leaving them to shit all over her apartment.
*Allows the pet cats to shit in her bed
*That she is an emotional mess who starts arguments and manipulates. This drove the former intimate person to nearly taking his own life
*That she doesn't work, but spends her entire days on the internet
*She doesn't know how to cook and constantly eats take-out food

How can Jow Forums answer this. These revelations reveal that this woman is the total antithesis of what Jow Forums thinks a woman should stand for.

Is this person really the queen of Jow Forums?

Attached: face_of_america.jpg (409x299, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4muJRQY5HIY
youtube.com/watch?v=WqLTOIwD6i8
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Brittany_Venti#4CHAD.2F90s_Kid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just because some betas gave money to this mutt, doesn't mean the majority of this shitty board approves her.

There's threads posted with her picture every day here, there are quite a few here who approve of her.

This image of her needs to be destroyed. She needs to stop pandering to the Jow Forums crowd and go back playing the part of the dumb white girl streamer again. She was actually entertaining back then.

She legit has the outline of an amrimutt

isn't she a quadroon or some shit

Queen of pol is a joke you sperg. It refers to the fact that they piss off liberals and that’s literally it

>every day

Doubt

Sounds like that lanklet is mad he got dumped by /ourmutt/

Attached: 1506394487850.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

I think you’re a fucking wall of text nigger jew OP.

Attached: 10FF7DCC-F2DA-4FEA-84EE-56843D565B86.gif (250x333, 2.2M)

literally who gives a fuck?

"our" my ass. Keep that disgusting goblin to yourself

(((liberation))) today looks like this and it is just opposite.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

>Pol is one person
Lmao holy shit fucking sage

Attached: 1537938907471.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>That she doesn't work, but spends her entire days on the internet
A trad woman wouldn't work. She'd stay at home. Besides, she makes more than enough to support herself from her orbiters through her streaming, which is her "job." If you were able to make what she makes just by acting like a retard on the Internet, you would.

Not even defending her. She's garbage. I just think that this is a really stupid criticism.

She's just a meme
No one (not that many) on Jow Forums thinks she's some virtuous paragon of the female standard.
Nevermind he not conforming to their standards for a perfect woman
33% of her DNA renders her void as a human being in most Jow Forumsacks eyes

Like we need your take on women mohammed. Neck yourself goatfucker.

The only thing that would be a deal breaker for me is the cats shitting up the place. If true.

I expect every place in NYC to have cockroaches. That place is a dump. Being able to cook would be nice, but let's be honest barely any women these days know their way around the pots and pans.

1. Jow Forums is an amalgamation of many different people with differing beliefs. Thus can't be contradictory.
2. A few anons like to joke about some disgusting quadroon and say shes "the perfect woman"

>Some kike brit doesn't know what an inside joke is, and takes everything he sees on the internet at face value.

Attached: 1536780827202.png (789x789, 62K)

Is it true that she's single now? Do you think I have a chance with her? And is it worth it now that she's not a virgin?

Do you smoke?

Also why the fuck are you critiquing this of all things on Jow Forums
Just sticking with the female thing
God forbid you're a femanon
They demand you take you're top off to confirm you're a girl
Nevermind the fact there are trannies with implants from /b/ and especially /lgbt/ who love trolling right wingers come on her all the time to fuck around
Nevermind the fact they set this stupid standard that excludeds the majority of insecure women (Jow Forums's most likely female demographic) and then bitch about how there are no qts on this board
But above all else if some poor soul does give her boobs and timestamp then all the subsequent posts are about how only a slut would post tits on the internet and refuse to converse with a degenerate while dribbling over her knockers and participating in a degenerate sexual standard

Attached: 1511711191685.jpg (1750x693, 320K)

No

Camwhores are usually nuts. There's a reason they're selling their asses online for money.

Jesus Christ you shills are tiresome. Every other post is about women, just ask her out faggot no one wants to see this shit.

>Jow Forums is one person
>Jow Forums

kill yourself for having made a post this long devoted to an e celeb mongrel

>This drove the former intimate person to nearly taking his own life
what a cuck faggot

>an anonymous board with who knows how many people with differing opinions but some underlying commonalities must all think the same as each other
imagine being this dumb

Attached: 1537646562293.jpg (1080x1350, 132K)

Bongs prove to have the shitpost arts as well. Let's pit one against an aussie and a leaf.

oh but dont you see, shes so perfectly ironic to those high and mightly idealistic traditionalists notions in a complete reflection of the true characteristics of most male Jow Forums members. Shes in fact perfect for "/pol" , shes just the female version of probably how many of you live out your lives lmao

Attached: 8a586bc00c74da66434583d718f98f8c4cb56612371120ff592edc4716947470.png (478x380, 194K)

Then you are good to go.

I want her to strangle me with those thighs

>this thread again
fuck off venti. no one cares about you except for pathetic thirsty fags.

Jesus Christ stop putting 6ix9ine in these collages, he's not so much a liberal as a retarded meme elemental and has expressed his approval of President Trump, albiet with retard vocabulary
youtu.be/4muJRQY5HIY

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend doesn't work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on twitch, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

Imagine having a drunken one night stand with her to find yourself covered in cat shit.

Sounds like your average female, desu.

Is this for real?

faggot, if true.

Here's the link to the recorded discord chat featuring her ex saying the thinks I bullet pointed above.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqLTOIwD6i8

I still can't believe she allows her cats to shit in her bed and all over her apartment because she's too lazy to empty the litter box.

The fact that she lets her cats shit in her bed is a complete deal breaker for me.

Cancerous newfag detected. Neck yourself then blow your brains out

We're actually one of the most female heavy forums outside of social media and female oriented websites.

Would she be allowed into the ethnostate?

Attached: ventitits.jpg (997x1199, 192K)

She's dead to me. Why do you keep bring this person up?

I don't care what she's doing, what she said, what she thinks, or what anyone else thinks about her.

Just stop posting her and let her go away forever.

is britler the slightly lazier, further right, female version of metokur?

would this wigger?

Attached: mvcpsvtxumupqksp7rbv.jpg (970x553, 307K)

dont post this ugly mutt on this board

>giving money to an attention whore

TLDR. You Brits are a disgrace.

Attached: 1525632154026.jpg (650x562, 69K)

I’m not gay, but holy shit those thighs

Attached: 67E4F832-7DC8-4277-8C71-A48860B67E80.jpg (252x297, 24K)

I'm guessing Amber rose the ultimate wigger, and pic related are about as white as brit. Yet they are all over the place irl. One is a wigger, who loves being a whore. The other is a "model" who is just out of her mind. Then we have brit..........what the fuck is she?

Attached: uglymix.png (817x594, 625K)

Attached: 1514511781747m.jpg (1024x802, 139K)

I'm actually half Serb and half Scottish and don't consider myself British

Attached: serbian_air_defence_Ghostbusters.jpg (359x500, 25K)

lol @ that chat log

so, what you're sayin is 'you hit on her and she told you to fuck off'

>rhino butt scene

Is there any proof that was actually her?

It's mostly her trying for those beta bucks

shes not the queen of Jow Forums because shes Jow Forums's ideal woman
shes the queen of Jow Forums because she IS Jow Forums

Of course it wasn't her. If you haven't figured it out yet....

Brit = Bra of lies + request for money + broken promises + attention whoring on Jow Forums

She ruined her brand on here a few months back. Ever since, we've seen these posts trying to draw attention to her. At one point she was a darling of much of Jow Forums, but now that she's been iced out, she's discovered that she isn't really popular anywhere else in the world.

The bottom line... in spite of what replies are going to insist, there are no real pictures of her tits or anything else of value.

Her time is up. She just can't face up to it. Even Boxxy knew when to quit

>allows the pet cats to shit in her bed
Now that's just gross.

Didn't Boxxy got a job at some lefty racket tho. Just like moot. Moot literally hates america. His mom's maiden name is cohen. reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1442966329919.jpg (554x599, 59K)

Another thing, how the fuck does she afford to rent an apartment on her own in NYC of all places?

I'm not going to believe for a second that the Betabux she receives covers her rent and living expenses.
I'm guessing she receives some kind of welfare due to both her parents being deceased and/or gets help from her family.

Attached: question_mark.jpg (626x626, 24K)

Brittni is a based banter mutt just like most of Jow Forums

Perhaps you shouldn't take Jow Forums quite so seriously.

Attached: Acoustic_cr.png (445x425, 311K)

kek I've thought this as well.on top of that she seems to have tons of health issues that would require lots of $$$$. this is murica after all. idk how she can afford to live in NYC

Attached: article-dog-bounty-1-0922.jpg (750x501, 68K)

Seems her cam whoring for neetbux is common knowledge

Attached: 1522209390520.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

Attached: 1535443153480.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Anybody got pics of brittney tweaking or geekin

Is that 4chad?

Yeah.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Brittany_Venti#4CHAD.2F90s_Kid
Encyclopedia, informative as always.

>queen of Jow Forums
No such thing. And of course it's not Venti. She isn't even huwite.

She's a non white like most of Jow Forums. Why're you surprised? She's the perfect queen for Jow Forums

obviously. Lauren Southern is the true queen of Jow Forums

Attached: 1513658653245.jpg (872x856, 85K)

I want him to fuck my penis with that hot flat mound

honky you gay

Brittany, please leave, nobody here has cared about your goblina ass for at least a year. Literally, same thread saying we worship this troll by the same faggot who is most likely her. Sucks when the Patreon funds dry up, doesn't it?

I'd fuck her if she needs cash. 10 dollars for an hour?

>Jow Forums is one person

OP is an ADA retard

Attached: 1537987494900.jpg (807x657, 42K)

steve please go. brit is gorgeous.

Attached: 1491785456517.png (1500x900, 218K)

>She was actually entertaining back then.

>wasting time watching this mutt at some point in time

Attached: 1234523523267.jpg (224x224, 7K)

I dunno, it looks extremely close to Brittany "normie vendor" Venti.

Attached: 1423126267911.jpg (512x440, 29K)

Everyone's off on a different tangent, so enthused. kek

stop hating on my wife G

the second half of this garbage OP sounds like every Jow Forumstard's bedroom

Attached: 1527462519771.png (810x744, 876K)

The absolute state of you. At least have the decency to hide your flag. Go to bed without any supper.

Your probably that Brit who is infatuated with her. You'd probably willing eat the cat shit in her bed if she told you to.

>dat shitskin hair color

yikes. Flip that shit, and make those people actually white.

Attached: 1468698589321.jpg (600x551, 261K)

Stop exciting yourself; you'll not be able to sleep. Why aren't you in bed?

based britbong

How ironic given that mutts and goblins are nearly the entire population of your country.

Why aren't you? Probably fapping over your "waifu" that you'll never meet, imagining you and her rolling around her cat shit filled bed.

>Why aren't you?
I'm monitoring your posts on this site.
Stop projecting.

She's pretty decent looking and nice tits but being an attention whore is the worst quality a girl can have.

>I'm monitoring your posts on this site.
ooooh big man with Jow Forums-X extension. fuck off nigger. ventis a gross cat-turd sniffing twitch shill and always will be

lol

Attached: Saggymilk.jpg (492x644, 34K)

No one gives a shit. Also when you talk shit about someone it’s best not to be a coward about it

This girl is a train wreck half nog that will probably have a really hard life. That being said, this is woman behavior. Turn into a petty gossip puddle of rage post breakup

Talking like a nigger isn’t cool

> boyfriend driven to suicide

Thats hawt. Is she truly /ourqueen/?

Attached: 1535674468713.gif (350x261, 966K)