SHIT. DONT LOOK IT IN THE EYE. I THINK ITS ABOUT TO CHARGE!

SHIT. DONT LOOK IT IN THE EYE. I THINK ITS ABOUT TO CHARGE!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 9.17.43 PM.png (597x584, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/05/05/rosie-odonnells-campaign-donations-to-dems-went-over-legal-limit/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/rosie-o-donnell-faces-backlash-offering-pay-gop-senators-article-1.3710886
archive.is/D1qOB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek.
Imagine being Rosie in this timeline.

Attached: C7D57513-695A-4197-9A4E-831CCDFB8D3B.jpg (619x870, 332K)

I’m starting to understand why some men are fags. Just like how niggers can’t stand niggeresses

Sperm Whales don't charge faggot.

fags are somehow just as bad, it boggles my mind. i have a close friend who is a fag and hes the most rabid over this situation of all the people i know. there is no winning, its like men just become women with dicks when they're gay.

Wow, how biggoted of her. Very shameful.

>fuck u u
>closeted idiot

She has some balls.

Attached: 1522326204584.jpg (692x630, 79K)

Meh. It isn't that great. There are so many flaming faggots that are somehow even more needy and annoying than women. Makes dating near impossible.

Attached: IMG_8443.jpg (750x1021, 46K)

Someday she will be smothered to death under the weight of her own gunt

Rosie odoneal Is a lesbo who hid it for years. Now she is attacking someones sexuality. I dont know if thats hypocrisy or irony.

Oh, and wait, she gets away with calling him closeted, but Rossane gets BTFO for saying that Valarie Jarrett is Muslim Brotherhood + Planet of the Apes?

Round Rosie rages again. SAD!!
Didn't even one of her adopted daughters run away as a teen?

Holy shit I thought that was some old Vietnam vet with his kid in the picture. Also why is she writing like it’s a poem or something

Didn't that fucking dyke molest her kid or am I thinking of somebody else?

Either way she's a sick pig who should be put down.

Isn’t calling someone “closeted” disparaging their status as a homosexual? And isn’t that bad? I can’t keep up with the mental gymnastics of the left

One adopted daughter ran away as a teen and claimed she was abused (not sexually molested).

Ahh OK, thanks Deutschland.

>Just like how niggers can’t stand niggeresses
the CIA spent considerable effort bringing that about

There is no logic to it, in fact logic (logos) is in their belief-system an oppressive tool of the patriarchy (Derrida). The only thing it is about is POWER and how to take it away from your enemy, the end justifies the means.

Woah woah woah Rosie ?!
"CLOSETED" idiot
Is that a homophobic slight
Ooooo ur in trouble now

Bitch is mentally ill

>tfw find myself agreeing with goodest goy Lindsey Graham

Attached: 5B5BD640-D244-4687-B386-52E8CA982D1E.jpg (1024x788, 107K)

Hello there!
It seems you've made a bit of a mistake when creating your thread, but don't worry; this is a friendly community and we're always happy to help clear these things right up! It appears as though you've used a screenshot of a post on social media to create your thread, but you forgot to accompany it with a link to the post itself! Oops! It's best etiquette to immediately archive important posts, but at the very least you should always post the original link with your screenshot. This gives more legitimacy to your thread, increases the likelihood of others archiving the post, and it also helps isolate doctored screenshots that might trick others into replying as though they're real! Wins all around!
Now, there's no need to thank me. I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture and improve the quality of the board for everyone!

Attached: 1524152408796.jpg (745x800, 63K)

>the woke are coming

Attached: 0529FCA3-485C-4B3C-AB27-EB3C4B87E923.jpg (669x696, 90K)

Ross O'Donnel, identical twin to Rosie and firm advocate for rape trains.

no. nigresses lack considerable effort therefore were passed over by dey kangs.

So is this supposed to be a language or a dialect like those "ebonics" that is supposed to be used by triable american pavement apes to communicate in?
What the fuck am I looking at?

Rosie O’Donnell violated federal law twice, first when she tried to bribe us senators into voting against a bill on Twitter, offering them 2 million each and second when she was caught making oversized donations to five different democratic candidates.

She shouldn’t be allowed to speak. She should be in a cage.

nypost.com/2018/05/05/rosie-odonnells-campaign-donations-to-dems-went-over-legal-limit/

nydailynews.com/news/politics/rosie-o-donnell-faces-backlash-offering-pay-gop-senators-article-1.3710886

> the woke are coming
worse than zombies: NPCs

Attached: 1496333491614.jpg (400x250, 24K)

deepest apologies for my ignorance, but
how do you archive a post or a link?

FUCK YOU POL, ROSIE O'DONNEL HERE AND I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HOSTESS

Archive.is
Just copy the original link to the box and save
archive.is/D1qOB

If you want to be safe, use Archive.org too

Someone toss that stink holed fucking cunt a cheeseburger.

It's the only thing that will shut that hole for 60 seconds.

>even Lindsay Graham is sick of this shit

MAYBE IF ROSIE MAKES AN ALL CASH OFFER TO A SENATOR TO VOTE IN A CERTAIN WAY AGAIN IT WILL WORK

Someone please harpoon that fat dyke Rosie.

she already turned fag for us.

Why would you ask this of us? Is the suicide rate not high enough that you should want us to think of ourselves as a grotesquery such as that?

The left hate homosexuals....which is why they constantly use it as an insult "closeted this person closeted that person"

shut up you fat fuck

I've been pretending to be gay for years, I split rent with a childhood friend and we share this huge house with a three car garage. He gets a witness when he brings a woman home and i dont get bothered at work, win/win.

F
RENT
E
E

Now that the russian script has run its course, they're going for the sexual script. It will dominate the media for about 2 years. Mark my words.

Patriarchy?

This is the republic Rosie, now go back to Hollywood where you belong.

What a fucking miserable pathetic CUNT she is.

You have no defenders fag.

Then they will bring out the piss and shit

I'm actually impressed with Graham here
Way more balls than most of the cuckservatives

The state should take away any kids in her custody.

*high five*

Attached: 1523237533629.png (512x512, 146K)

Attached: 1508879146330.jpg (559x601, 25K)

You know that she's going to move to Canada one day, don't you?

You're like the safe space for our democrats.

>lindsey fucking graham
>the rino among rinos
>is calling this all bullshit

So the approval is a done deal then. This will be a salticide weekend and this salt should last us most of october even if there arent any further salt inducing events (which there most certainly will be) and then we have november.. At this rate theres going to be so much salt we wont need to cook our turkeys.

Its california. The only way she will lose that kid is if she doesnt abuse it.

based Jow Forumssmoker

The kikes think it best to hand civilization over to the dykes. Can we start dealing with these pieces of shit already.

Attached: may the schwartz be with you.png (589x225, 20K)

If Rosanne posted this about Obama...

>mentally deranged Rosanne threatens President Obama, she must lose her TV show - and here's why