If you're a Christian stop helping the devil called Zionism

What the hell is wrong with Christian Zionism? Are these people just hypnotized? Jesus is the Messiah. Jews murdered Jesus. How dumb are these people?

Israel did 9/11, and trick Christians into giving Israel more money so they can kill Christians in Gaza and Syria and our Christian soldiers in the military. It's a perverted diabolical plan and the ignorant Christian Zionist are killing their own people.

Now Twitter is run and owned by Zionists and new world order.

We conservatives need to start our own twitter, I'm calling it "Ribbit". youtube.com/watch?v=RQTRWIokflU

Attached: christianzionismDid911-2.jpg (648x539, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTSZLGY0Rwc
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Cohenincidences are uncanny!

Said to be fake, it's 100% what's happening just by accident. Listen to the first 4:20.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTSZLGY0Rwc

The future is bright, #Lambright 2020.

Attached: 51UmZNb5ZyL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 29K)

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
Reasonable documentary on zionism in christianity, some people have a problem with steven anderson, but there isnt really a whole lot wrong with his movies besides the subtle internationalism.

Attached: 22539916_10212413532072113_1345509070133973358_n.jpg (500x614, 49K)

Fuck you. You're stupid for starting another religous debate on Jow Forums. I'm going to sit in here and specifically shit up your thread. Fuck you, jesus is a fag. God's a fag. The bible is fake and you're a fucking retard.

this red heifer is basically jews trying to invoke Moloch you fucking idiots. stop thinking your holy book wasn't edited by jews over time to make you worship them. wake up

you are right. christcuckery is pure cancer and noone seems to understand the people shilling for christianity here are jews themselves for obvious reasons

Didn't happen. His holiness himself allows sexual predation of minors. You think it was the Jews? Turns out, it's all just fake and the people preaching sexual assault aren't really anything other than people. They have no contact with a magic space wizard who drowns people.
All followers of the Abrahamic faiths, regardless of denomination need to be murdered. And I mean murdered with malicious intent. They need to know that they are having their throats sliced ear to ear because of their out dated, tribalistic belief system. Watch how many of them accept death and embrace their savior. I bet there wouldn't be many.

I can only imagine how ironic this post is.

Attached: 10984039284.jpg (374x290, 46K)

>What the hell is wrong with Christian Zionism?
Heres the redpill on this, gentlemen...

Christian Zionists based on interpretations of prophecy believe that when the 3rd Temple of the Jews is rebuilt (the 2nd was destroyed by the Romans about 40 years after the Crucifixion) - then Judgement Day will come and Jesus will return which includes converting the Jews into Christians. Thats the core of the belief generally though its also kept alive in wanting to preserve the Jewish state so that Christian holy sites are also preserved which they likely wont be under Islamic occupation. Its a fairly complex religio-political situation at work. But dont believe they do it because they are stupid. Thats you, except if you accept what I just told you and look into the details on your own. Protestantism is heresy btw, return to your sacramental roots, heathens.

>40 years after the Crucifixion)
Its interesting that Christianity didnt get a real start until a couple hundred years later, by jewish diaspora living in arome

>Fuck you. You're stupid for starting another religous debate on Jow Forums. I'm going to sit in here and specifically shit up your thread. Fuck you, jesus is a fag. God's a fag. The bible is fake and you're a fucking retard.

OK mother fucker! Bring it!

Attached: women.jpg (1746x463, 154K)

This is why France will fall first. Their pathetic hubris.

Attached: 42468717_249313405787116_8473220431984197632_o.jpg (1080x1051, 88K)

HELL YEAH. LETS GET SWINGING!
First, I have to ask you a question. Since Christianity is the largest religous group in the world, I need to narrow it down. What kind of Christian are you? More specifically are you one of those people that believe the bible is the word of God, as spoken through his prophets? Or are you one of those people who half ass it and only acknowledge the new testament etc?

Jesus fulfilled the prophecy and broke the covenant that Jews had with God. Then created a new one. Those that remain in the old nullified covenant belong to the Synagogue of Satan. It's that simple.

of course he was a jew. The whole point is that christians are the real jews and modern jews carry the name in deception. (((Jews))) are the synagogue if satan and fake jews What are you having a hard time interpreting here?

Attached: 1535027364010.png (720x628, 637K)

>Its interesting
How very Jewish subversionist of you to put it like that. No you are completely wrote. Most of Christian religion is founded by St Paul who while he was too young to know Jesus himself, knew the original apostles. Christianity was a complete religion for gentiles through Paul and nearly from the beginning.

Are you christian yourself? Do you believe that the Lord Jesus Christ came in the flesh and died on the cross, was buried and risen so you can live forever and be forgiven your sins?

>If you're a Christian stop helping the devil called Zionism
Look at this bullshit.

Attached: 658649670.jpg (1647x834, 135K)

Russians did 9/11

Don't believe me? Prove otherwise.

>a complete religion for gentiles through Paul
Interesting, a religion for gentiles, created by jews

Attached: 8097498562876347823.jpg (759x646, 130K)

*completely wrong. Obviously

Christianity was basically begun in 70AD with the destruction of the Jewish Temple (and their religion which became rabbinical to this day) These were events from history and circumstance that many believe is the hand of God. Remember it was the Romans who destroyed the Temple and the entire empire was Christianized within about 300 years and still exist at this moment through the offices of the Vatican and Constantinople even though the empire crumbled in the east half a millenia ago. The Apostolic Church overtook Rome itself and outlived it. But you can believe what you want. Though everything Ive said here is confirmed by secular (aka scientific) historians.

>christian arabs
>your own people
also we don't have problems with christian arabs so fuck off

Attached: 1516035735469.jpg (300x259, 137K)

>we wuz jooz n shiet

Attached: 1538028252874.png (708x338, 69K)

Right, a religion that rose from the ashes of Judaism. Interesting that I know you come from a Protestant background. Interesting that I would know that from the little that you. Enjoy your salvation with the failed propaganda youve replaced your Sola Scriptura "tradition" started in the Middle Ages to spite a corrupt Papal civil authority. Your ethnostate is now, muttboy- here on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum

Attached: 1537920952680m.jpg (577x1024, 63K)

>taking passages out of context when the previous post was about Christians taking passages out of context
You're a special type of retard, aren't you.

I know the context very well because I've read the New Testament, I'll admit i didn't read the Old one.

Attached: 42397490_248979862487137_8833223581417603072_o.jpg (1080x1051, 76K)

Okay, look at the New Testament passages you posted in the image. If you are well read, you know many of those are taken out of context, or the translations into English are off. That image is a blatant hit piece.

>Russians did 9/11
>Don't believe me? Prove otherwise.

Most people don't know, Israel attacked the USA on 9/11? And I have proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 12.37.56 AM.png (1011x867, 752K)

>so that Christian holy sites are also preserved which they likely wont be under Islamic occupation
You mean the Christian holy sites that have already been protected under Islamic rule for over 1000 years?
Have a read about how isralies treat Christians and their vandalism of churches.

Ignoring ISIS blowing up ancient buildings (because they are Zionist and CIA controlled), Muslims have done a very poor job preserving Christian holy sites. A perfect example of this is the Haga Sophia. The outside is poorly painted, and the inside, all the iconography is deteriorated. The paint is all chipped, the floors are busted. Ancient murals have their paint washed away. Muslims do a shit job at preserving stuff, at least the Sunnis do. Shiites do a pretty good job.

you've got it a bit bassakwards. they had already broken God's Covenant. their talmud and rabbinic judaism were/are little more than rebellion against God. Jesus's teachings exposed all of this, and that is why they wanted to kill him. yes, he came as Messiah. but he also came as a prophet, and like prophets of old, he chastised those who had left the fold and were sinning against God.

tldr: they weren't Synagogue of Satan because of a simple change of Covenant. they were Synagogue of Satan before Jesus was even born.

Fair enough, I just sick of the jidf talking points. Islamic empires had over a thousand years of absolute power to destroy historical sites and wipe out minorities but they are still there. All this shit starts post Israel but morons just eat it up.

>Jesus fulfilled the prophecy
>MUH PROPHECY
You guys are obsessed with jews. No white person thinks about muh prophecies. It's a completely semitic concept.
No one cares what some ancient jews said, read something enlightening like Plato or the Meditations.

>read something enlightening
Hey everybody, get a load of this faggot.

Attached: fk523cxmagm11.jpg (464x688, 23K)

Read them in Polish, nothing seems to be taken out of context, enlighten me if it is.

Attached: 42328709_249017722483351_7904784160353419264_o.jpg (1080x1051, 84K)

Revelation 2:9 and 3:9

An example would be John 8:7 being taken out of context. What did He tell the woman after the men left?

That she is free but she should stop being a whore.
The problem is, she shouldn't have been a whore in the first place and she deserved punishment.

Christians don’t support Zionism.
This is the same as clueless NPC who claim to follow the scientific method yet deny any science that may tangentially confer a creation perspective.

>hurr I am le science
Well, have you heard about modern proof that polar ice layers aren’t annual like trees (implying trees have exclusively annual layers) and that the icecaps experience several identifiable layers per year?
>fuck off, I am le scientist! scientists don’t consider things they disagree with!

By Jesus showing divine mercy, He showed the people to use punishments that fit the crimes, and taught a woman that just because she is spared in this world, that doesn't mean that she will spared in the afterlife. She must promise not sin again, like we all must after we fuck up.

I wouldn't mind stoning a thot baka desu senpai.

Nice digits, but it's an unfair punishment. Thots deserve to be beaten by their parents, hair dyed and isolated, or forcefully married. Killing them just makes things worse for everybody. It just feeds the anger.

>You guys are obsessed with jews.
It's the opposite, shlomo. Modern judaism is litterally founded on the hate of europeans/christians and a vow of total annihilatgion.
It's them that are obsessed with us.

Attached: Talmud 101.jpg (2000x1639, 979K)

>the absolute state of christcucks

Attached: 1531244947803.png (409x513, 172K)

What’s simple is that you’re a faggot

The only faggot here is you, gaytheist.

(checked)
I'd feel pity towards anyone who would be foecefully married to a thot, bitch is better off dead as an example for others.
Either way, I don't think Christianity is really compatible with me, I take an approach similiar to Willy Pierce, any Christians who are on my side I can tolerate, but I still consider it Semitic by nature, and not really worth upholding.

Attached: 1538027346710.jpg (850x400, 68K)