Terrence Andrew Davis

Terry A. Davis created an operating system called TempleOS, which he claimed could be used to talk to God. Terry uploaded a video from the Dallas county library on August 11 of this year. It was his last video.
youtube.com/watch?v=oH41gGBVpkE&feature=youtu.be

This is also the only video on the homepage of TempleOS.org

This is a report from the Dallas Chronicle about a "man in his late 40's" who was hit by a train just after 9pm on August 11.
thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/aug/13/train-death-reported-saturday/

The following report was published on September 7. It names Terry A. Davis as the man who was hit by the train, and even mentions TempleOS, as, according to the report, "a fan said..."
thedalleschronicle.com/news/2018/sep/07/man-killed-train-had-tech-following/

What happened on August 11? Terry was living out of his van at the time. Why was he near train tracks? Did he park there? Was he off of his medication for his mental issues? He was a genius who wrote an entire operating system, and he had such faith in God that he dedicated his OS to God. Did he commit suicide?

Who confirmed that the man who was hit on August 11 was Terry Davis? The Dallas Chronicle only says "a fan". Who?

Was this an accident, suicide, or (((accident)))?

What happened to Terry?

Attached: TempleOS.org.png (1253x660, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/video/postlive/ai-now-institute-co-founder-how-to-be-transparent-in-ai-is-the-multi-trillion-dollar-question/2018/03/20/
medium.com/@AINowInstitute/taking-algorithms-to-court-7b90f82ffcc9
nytimes.com/2018/09/23/business/media/the-markup-craig-newmark.html
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More suspicious deaths
>Rob Levin, founder of Freenode IRC network
>Ian Murdock, founder of Debian

Updoot

Like Terry used to say. "they want the compilers to be stored in the cloud"
Or something like that.

Wtf didn't know that, kinda spooky

Could they have been killed? And if so why?

RIP Terry

He was a good boy

He dindu nuffin wrong

He has ascended to the memetic realm on Skykings plane

why would you post inane shit like this for no reason?

This is odd. I didn't know these other computer programmers were dying. Are the glow in the dark three letter organization goons on a spree?

Tfw mr robot is real

Attached: 1503327367715m.jpg (1024x576, 127K)

I guarantee it relates to AI Now Foundation; they are trying to force A.I. to be illegal outside of "culturally open" (i.e. no hate allowed) databases and cloud-based computation. Now I'm sure they aren't the only ones' but the fact they are closely tied with Google as well as IBM, Microsoft, and dozens of top universities, is indication of just what is being pushed here.

“Fucking MIT niggers”

Attached: 17D7C1C7-DCAE-4DA5-B0B8-E606FA99BCE1.jpg (782x1024, 163K)

Can you expand on the AI Now Foundation?
>they are trying to force A.I. to be illegal outside of "culturally open" (i.e. no hate allowed) databases and cloud-based computation
Is this precaution to prevent another Tay?
>never forget

>What happened on August 11? Terry was living out of his van at the time.
Wrong. Op is fake and gay and knows nothing of Terry.

Guess he should called god up on templeOS and asked him about trains

It's glowniggers in my view. First they try to buy your cooperation by offering you up to $10 million (c.f. NSA payment to RSA Security and FBI payment to CMU). If you don't accept out of principle, they do you like they did these guys.

Would Terry be mad when he finds out niggers are in heaven?

glowers did Terry. RIP.

nice one chucklefuck
>there's the door

suicide.

Because Terry was a fucking space cowboy

Attached: BD5A7C59-D4F3-4C38-B861-0F69A28EA46E.gif (400x291, 1.27M)

Attached: 1535797275866.jpg (802x854, 203K)

What really activated my almonds, was Terry talking about growing up near military bases and visiting them when he was a child. Then constant talk about being recruited by the CIA later on in life. Even in the last couple of months before his death he mentioned being visited by them. I honestly wonder if Terry was MK Ultra-ed

I think this may be right. Terry was living out of his van in a town where nobody knew him, except one guy who interrupted one of Terry's last uploads to say "You're King Terry."

Terry was an easy target, and because of his mental illness it's easy for someone to claim that it was suicide and not "suicide".

He was too good for this world, and too much of a danger to the luminescent goons. RIP Terry.

The Lord said "vengeance is mine".

Attached: 1537859953663.png (640x480, 397K)

Tay is specifically called out by founder of AI Now Institute, Meredith Whitaker. Take a look:
>Here she is centerpieced on Washington Post, demanding "transparency" for AI creators. What does this mean? See: Berkeley.
washingtonpost.com/video/postlive/ai-now-institute-co-founder-how-to-be-transparent-in-ai-is-the-multi-trillion-dollar-question/2018/03/20/
>Medium just starting to shill for them:
medium.com/@AINowInstitute/taking-algorithms-to-court-7b90f82ffcc9
>Founder of Craigslist donates $20 million to tech watchdog who works with AI Now...
nytimes.com/2018/09/23/business/media/the-markup-craig-newmark.html

Holy shit are the SJWs actually hiring hitmen now?

The scariest part is how as soon as irrefutable evidence emerges or an official admission is made, all the NPCs who called you a conspiracy theorist for believing that would seamlessly transition to justifying Terry's murder with Mockingbird talking points ("he was a traitor", "he didn't cooperate because he was a Russian asset", etc.).

>SJW
their masters are and have been for a long time.

>Terry A. Davis was neutralized by the Intelligence Community, and here's why that's a good thing
>he was a Russian spy
>the CIA learned that he was a foreign intelligence asset from a Russian communication system they had compromised
>trying him publicly would have exposed the compromise and deprived the CIA of future intelligence
>so for national security reasons, after extensive debate experienced intelligence officers made the difficult choice in favor of a covert assassination

Attached: eggmcmuffin.jpg (620x325, 26K)

wp link don't do the working thing when clicked on... nigger

One thing that always stood out to me is that Terry made constant reference to meeting with and having communications with a space alien.

AFAIK this is the ONLY visual “hallucination” Terry has and it was consistent and reoccurring and Terry’s encounters with the “space alien” seem to correlate with when he had the most behavioral issues.

I think the space alien was a real thing and probably not an alien at all but an MKULTRA agent that was visiting Terry and probably dosing him with long lasting psychedelic drugs. If you want to find who killed Terry then find the space alien.

Wait he actually died. Thought it was wake. I liked his videos and funny moments. He was always screaming about this girl and got mad at his dog+mom.

F

>"space alien"
>on the day Terry died, he recorded a video
>went off somewhere
>hit by train
You don't just get hit by a train. You have plenty of time to see and hear it coming to get out of the way. This means that one of the following happened to King Terry:
>accident, maybe fell asleep in his van parked on train tracks (seems implausible)
>suicide, but with Terry's powerful faith in God and drive to make videos and teach people about God and TempleOS, seems unlikely
>"""""""accident"""""""

What is done in the dark will be brought to the light

It's gods third temple,

It using random number generator to talk to god,

Is this Kek related?

Attached: 1BF72C55-425F-4971-979F-5D3CDA2BED63.jpg (185x273, 26K)

Funny how all this shit with Linux happens right after Terry goes.

Attached: terrypunished.jpg (358x360, 52K)

Attached: terrydavis.jpg (1232x1040, 183K)

I'm also curious what exactly happened. The underlining message in the last video, points to suicide. Maybe he had some clarity in his brain and reflected on his past life and he just didn't want to go any further. I had such moments too, but not in that gravity (e.g stopped drinking since more than a decade now).

His death and recent happenings, like SkyKing, put me in such a bad mood, almost depressive.

Btw, talking of SkyKing: He made his barrel roll on the 10th of August, Terry's incident happened just a day later. Maybe there is some relation, in the sense of that he got 'inspired' by Rich.

Attached: 1535604994965.png (633x758, 34K)

After he made finished his OS in 2013 he was just waiting to die.

"Killing time with God"

God bless Terry. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have returned to Christ.

You autistic drama craving faggots caused this shit. He was happy working away at his project (which you brainlets couldn't hope to comprehend), but you just had to invade his livestreams and encourage his delusions.
I fucking hate the teenagers that populate this place sometimes. Terry was a unique and interesting specimen, and you fucked it up in the search for drama.

How likely is it that Terry committed suicide? He seemed content uploading videos about TempleOS and God. Why would he suddenly run in front of a train? His last video doesn't imply that he was saying "goodbye" or feeling ready to die.

What really happened on August 11?

It doesn't matter, what matters is that you use his fantastic incrementally compiling C developer suite to build a non pozzed Operating system that works without networking and exists by trading code on physical mediums such as disks etc. If you have anything sensitive or non conforming to do you should be doing it using your TempleOS VM machine.

The prophet is dead and we are sitting with the holy book. It's time to spread the message.

I find it funny that people have trouble believing that a man nearing 50 with no job prospects, no home, no family support, severe mental issues would want to kill himself.

What happened? The guy was fucking crazy. Smart? Yes. But God damn insane.

I agree. We should all become well versed in TempleOS

That's why they made his death a "suicide" instead of an "accident." If he was older, they might have induced a heart attack instead.

Terry had mental issues, but why? Was he an MKULTRA victim? Even though he had his problems, he still had great faith in God.
This, coupled with how much the luminescent thugs wanted him gone, makes Terry's death look like an "accident" or "suicide". He was either accidented or suicided. I don't think this was Terry's doing.

memeflag larp shut your fuck up!

>hired hitmen
that's one way to describe the luminescent goons

Only man has a soul so no, there will be no coons commiting crimes in heaven.

why would the CIA give a shit about him??

- CIA niggers run Terry over with their train
- Army of Baphomet occupies Linux

You think this is a fucking game?

Attached: Der_Daemon_Baphomet-589630855f9b5874ee38bf6d.jpg (1280x853, 173K)

So TempleOS is the only secure operating system left then. Non networked too. No backdoors.

>Ian Murdock, founder of Debian
murdock's death was really suspicious. police admit wrongly arresting him, but while he was in custody he attacks them so they charge him for assault etc. they really can just engineer whatever scenario they want to frame you and get into the criminal legal system where they can do what they want with you in some "state" prison.

terry lost his van quite awhile before he walked like 100 miles through the woods and canyons to the dales. he said he was sleeping in a field .

Attached: terwis.png (1162x1115, 2.36M)

this is why terry was the best programmer to ever live.

Attached: cyberterry.jpg (288x288, 16K)

this
i always thought it was a meme, but whenever truly secure OS are discussed on here someone mentions temple OS

Would it just be used for storage? I doubt it is cross platform compatible.

Why else do you think? He's a CIA nigger

>threw him out
>didn't request he be institutionalized
>didn't look after to see what's up with his life
Now
>please donate money to mental illness cause we wouldn't or care while our son wasalive

Attached: glow spook.jpg (756x925, 143K)

Terry is still alive.

For what it’s worth, the guy that admitted killing Kurt Cobain (((stepped in front of a train))). I think this is a Jewish hitman m.o.

Was he Adam Lanza’s dad?

>some nigger who hasn't wrote a compiler

bless his soul

Terry set up Templar clubs in every major city.... it's time to rise
This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened

Attached: 1537700490614m.jpg (1024x538, 55K)

>produceranon
Terry Davis is an amazing mystery and incredibly touching story of a man against the system
I will be using Jow Forums to gather assets and get feedback,plz keep Terryposting
>Terry deserves to have his story told

Attached: 1524233843396.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

F.
Died in a battle with disk in his hand, he is in Mainframe with his fathers

Attached: CCCD5F9A-2B0A-462D-80E1-476091FD96BC.jpg (259x194, 15K)

still no death records