Why do you hate black people Jow Forums?

Attached: 22401566-close-up-portrait-of-a-happy-black-man-in-his-20s-isolated-on-a-white-background.jpg (1300x866, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OX64VIsRlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

violent, smell like shit, low iq... etc

I don't have anyone it's a waste of energy. I just wish I didn't have to see them or interact with them because the vast majority of niggers are problematic

Hate*

Attached: 09347589374987657836450983405.png (1000x1011, 981K)

I might hate black people, but I don't hate black people half as much as my black best friend.

Welcome to Jow Forums enjoy your stay.

They don't stay in their goddamn massive continent.
Africa is a waste on hands of these chimps

I don't hate black people. I hate niggers

I'm a Canadian on vacation here in the states and the amount of ripped muscular black men here is astounding. How do we get more of these African angels back up North? I'm practically salivating writing this.

Attached: pic0126.jpg (567x756, 142K)

They hate us cuz they ain't us

;-; seriously though why

Attached: images.png (263x192, 7K)

I don't hate them or any poc. I believe evolution created us with distinct genetic features (both physical and psychological) that should be preserved.

separation is the only future ..either we separate voluntarily or nature condemns us to a hundred thousand years of evolutionary struggle

>the amount of ripped muscular black men here is astounding
that's the invasion squad. you're about to get culturally enriched

Good for you dude. I hope you find love

i don't
they're funny and they remove wh*TOIDS

at first it was because they were loud
then I got close enough to smell one. it's like roadkill in a bushfire

Yup, I hope to bring some back to Canada, part of a group that scouts for black talent.

(genuine response) what shows more value and compassion..
> erasing what your ancestors struggled to become genetically.. fetishizing you while destroying your uniqueness through out breeding
or
> separation and preservation of both our people's unique identity
I'm a NatSoc

Got jumped from behind by a bunch of niggers for no reason other than their own entertainment. Broke a couple ribs and my back is still fucked up. Called 911 after they ran and after I described the attackers as black on the phone, the 911 operator said there was nothing the police could do and that the nogs were probably gone by now, so no point in even trying. Then I took a long time to reflect and realized I've never been hurt by a white person before in my life. So now I'm racist I guess.

Attached: 1536724082646.png (446x397, 10K)

crime, nappy hair, rape, abuse, maoa gene, bug eyes

tldr theyre ugly

It's better to live without black than to live with blacks.

Entire continents improve simply by having less blacks in them.

Attached: 1472015514166.webm (480x270, 1.03M)

*yawn

they are basically useless when you look at it objectively, as well as being highly violent, impulsive and horrible with money, which is why their neighborhoods are always so awful

It's not so much hate but it is apathy. The people I hate more are the Jews who brought them over here in the first place.

how long you got?

They murder rape and terrorize tens of thousands of innocent people every year

Attached: 1507360454307.jpg (1198x1470, 706K)

They wish they were black because they cant get sex from white women so they hate black men because black men are fucking white girls all day

>Muh Dick
I enjoyed this more than I thought I would

t.brown cuckold mutt

Attached: 1510746181298.jpg (1867x1540, 260K)

DAS RITE

I hate niggers, not based black men.

Because the're black dumb ass.

Bike thieves are one of the lowest forms of primate, and deserve execution on sight.

This

>implying there is a difference

Something to do with them hating my guts and wishing genocide upon me

Attached: Nigger 13.jpg (513x684, 175K)

keked hard

Also

Attached: NIGGER obama.jpg (600x553, 67K)

stupid, loud, obnoxious, violent, all look same

>it's

Not made by God.

Attached: 1537855955412.jpg (719x182, 19K)

Attached: redpill 1.png (788x876, 158K)

Attached: redpill 2.png (759x643, 65K)

I don't. I hate the niggers who cause problems in public and spread degeneracy everywhere.
I want the best for blacks and their families.

I didn't care 10 years ago but eventually I got tired of their bullshit,their lying,the incredible racism they get away with,the preferential treatment society gives them,the fact we can't even leave our homes until winter comes and drives them back inside. I never wanted this,they brought the fight to me. I just wanted to live my life and be left the hell alone but no the jews and their pets can't even let me live in peace. This is about self preservation not racism.

HOL UP
they shouldn`t be here

This is slowly becoming my favorite pasta

> Why do you hate black people Jow Forums?
They are not in their place, in Africa. Jews did this a long time ago and brought them here.
They are not like us, and do not belong alongside us in our society.
If they were in their place with their people, there would be no reason to give them ire. We would barely know them at all.

Attached: No whites.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

because they act like chimps
youtube.com/watch?v=2OX64VIsRlo

because we've been conned into believing they are the same as us. they are not. they never have been and never will be. there is a reason 2500 years ago we built the colosseum in rome while just yesterday a nig built a basic hut out of straw and cow shit in africa. a race so pathetic and worthless their own kind sold them as slaves long before white men ever set foot on africa. truely a worthless waste of flesh and skin.

They steal, they lie, they attack, they're violent...

No one hates people for skin color. Most of sane people hate others because of their character: lazyness, agressiveness, sluttiness, lack of education and so on. By some miracleous coincedence a very large percentage of blacks have theese hated traits. So sane people just apply this stereotypes to all of them, because thats easy. But a lot of people have this characteristics: rednecks in US and most of the farmers in every country, muslims, south slavs, south east asians.

Tldr: we hate not skin, but actions and character

Cooler and calmer than me, better at sport, taller and stronger and lower fat, bigger dick and better at getting girls too (more testosterone)

>Cooler and calmer
That's what you have been brainwashed to believe.
Jewish television has raised you into worshiping the negroid.

But in China it will be different. They won't look up to the negroid, they won't be subject to the same drug heroes / gangster heroes / crime heroes you were subjected to look up to.
That's what the children of your country will be competing against in the future.

And you won't stand a chance.

Attached: 1535479733089.png (900x1593, 402K)

To paraphrase Ryan Faulk, "if you were to grade blacks on a scale and looked at them as objectively as possible, cutting out all exceptions to the rule, you would probably acknowledge somewhere inside yourself that they're kind of a shitty people."

I think if you're honest with yourself, you can see why people tend not to be fond of them. That isn't to say I'm unsympathetic towards them, I can be, but I don't think that should come at the expense of my own nation, a nation they routinely underperform in, as they do in every European or European descended country where they form a sizeable populace. Underperformance comes with a price, and when you also bring yourself to realise that the vast majority of these people do not really have anything to do with the founding stock of the country (the US is debatable), you should AT LEAST acknowledge that they've got major problems that are taking many decades to repair, with no real clear end in sight.

Attached: cam winston.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Redditors posting this shit

Attached: images.jpg (326x179, 5K)