HOW WILL GERMANY EVER RECOVER?

HOW WILL GERMANY EVER RECOVER?

Attached: germoonies.png (794x647, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qsXyRVQN70U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=qsXyRVQN70U

I feel bad for the good krauts. They're so heavily outnumbered.

Attached: 2017-11-26 23.29.23.jpg (638x850, 636K)

I don't, the good ones have it totally in their power to change things.

Heres the hidden truth: most people (most Germany especially) don't actually have opinions. They might express opinions, they might even protest, but they don't actually have a theoretical basis for their views that they have arrived at independently, and internalized. 99% of people you think are "liberals" are just a product of a liberal environment, who would likely be conservatives if the culture were more conservative. Its like a rat king, hopelessly intertwined individuals who are firmly in a specific position but could just as easily be elsewhere if circumstances allowed.

The INSTANT it becomes more politically or socially expedient to be conservative, most people will be conservative like nothing ever happened. Note I'm not talking about the diehard core of any particular movement, I'm talking about the average pink hat wearing protestor, or the "Refugees welcome" crowd at train stations. They think they have opinions, they don't actually. They have a series of conveniences that allow them to more comfortably navigate their social life.

>the President of the world's largest economy and China's biggest trading partner is more relevant to them than one part of an economic union
Imagine my fucking shock, it's almost like America is important or something.

Oh yeah well FUCK DRUMPF!!!!!

This is actually good. The more fat Merkel gets humiliated, the faster she will die off or resign.

This guy gets it

This.

Germans are such faggots. Talk big whilst being occupied by the US, who protect them from being occupied by the Russians.

They are also bought and sold with Russian gas. That's why the courrptly pushed through the BASF Kassel gas "asset transference" with Gazprom, because sanctions wouldn't allow a cash sale. Fucking Gerhard Schroder is a literal Russian bought shill, and there are many such cases, including the latent East German anti=Americans such as Merkel herself.

It's a sad state of affairs. When Europeans hope for some sort of strong united(ish) Germany can never be in the lead because of all this.

And the Minister of Foreign affairs is just fucking laughable. He is a pseud academic virtue-signalling against "the new Hitler". Such fucking cope.

You could have vastly simplified it by just saying most people in Germany are NPCs.

unironically based and redpilled
why arent there people like this in germany i can hang out with?
i am so sick of "my fellow" germans, who are all the most brainwashed people on earth.
all that matters to them is talking shit about Trump, AfD and everything that is to the right of Stalin.
There newest joke is to say "Donald Duck" instead of "Donald Trump"
its so fucking megacringy, bluepilled and retarded, i wanna take a baseball bat and crush their skulls.

Attached: meh.png (326x326, 171K)

>implying an idiot cannot be an effective attention whore

Germany is the real laughing stock. A proud people from an ancient masculine culture that shaped Europe, and now they're shitting on themselves for Islam and Africanization, all because a few fucking Commies and their puppet masters tell them it's the right thing to do. Europeans are seriously deluded, their strength, nobility and dignity has been stripped away. They are just colonies for parasites now. Fight back you fuckers.

Men like you are why there's still hope, don't despair.

>why arent there people like this in germany i can hang out with?
Because you are an unlikeable twat that no one wants to hang out with most likely?
In my friend circle we listen to stahlgewitter and shout "ABSCHIEBEN, ABSCHIEBEN" everytime we get drunk.
I've always been openly rightwing and over the last years my friends adapted my views seeing what is going on in our city

This.
This is why we are in the game of metapolitics.

The last guy that managed to get germany as isolated as Merkel was Adolf Hitler. There goes the fallacy.

>Because you are an unlikeable twat that no one wants to hang out with most likely? In my friend circle we listen to stahlgewitter and shout "ABSCHIEBEN, ABSCHIEBEN" everytime we get drunk.

calling other people unlikeable twats and then spouting the most cringy shit possible.
you are probably a member of generation identity, too.
people like you are the perfect example why i hate germans.
kys.

Attached: apumein.jpg (804x743, 325K)

By own overseas economies.

Attached: Current account balance (source OECD).png (875x552, 98K)

owning*

Good for him I was in gay strip club yesterday and I heard the name Bruno Maçães 1000 times.