Some good news for once

>web.archive.org/web/20180927095614/https://www.sbs.com.au/news/mediterranean-crossings-deadlier-than-ever-un

Due to Italy's new government, rescue boats have been prevented from docking in its ports. As a result, more refuges are drowning than ever before, because they have to sail further, and less are attempting the crossing overall.

Thank you, Italy! And fuck you Spain, it would be even better if it weren't for you.

Just thought I'd share this whitepill with you, Jow Forums.

Attached: refugees.jpg (649x636, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3C9WUNDW2j0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

Based

You should have seen the news here in Australia. They were reporting this like it was a terrible thing, and I was just sitting there with a massive grin on my face, like pic related.

Attached: huwhite.jpg (632x782, 41K)

based

youtu.be/3C9WUNDW2j0

Also, if you're from Spain, you aren't allowed to post on this thread.

subtle black pill: your government is probably going to use this as a reason to take in more refugees

That may be true, but I'd unironically make a small sacrifice for my own country, if it means Europe will be saved.

Attached: old man.jpg (600x401, 26K)

Attached: Muslims refugee elephants.jpg (1935x1290, 329K)

You know most of us don't hate other people or want them to suffer. There is nothing extreme or hateful about us wanting to have our own countries and with consideration of who can come into them.
Most of these people aren't even refugees in any case, but the idea that normal people take any pleasure in the suffering of refugees is ridiculous. If anything this is a hit piece to make reasonable people look bad

Attached: hitler boat people.jpg (672x367, 63K)

It's not their fault their unelected commie governess is doing this.

Haha, nice!
I also read a story about how they were about to save a bunch of drowning refugees, but a bunch of sharks swam up to them and killed most of them.
Are elephants and sharks /ouranimals/?

>1 in 18 dies
still not enough

Hugs user! Thanks for sharing the good news I love you!

Attached: hug4.png (746x512, 99K)

It’s helpful to us if would-be invaders are unable to distinguish between a Mediterranean crossing attempt and suicide.

Attached: 8AE86994-5E8C-46D2-B060-AB4FD80FBD8E.jpg (645x773, 81K)

Good job italians

Bravo italia will visit again

matteo salvini is the 3rd coming of christ after trump

Thankyou based Poseidon, send more sharks to eat the Italians coastal trash speedily.

Attached: MigrantReceptionCommittee.jpg (721x450, 84K)

their government is a non elected minority one placed by the nwo, it's really not their fault. Unfortunately they pulled a number like this on us as well, in 2011 the EU forced our PM to resign and institute a technical austerity government. Needless to say it's these last 5 years that made italy vote up to almost 40% for the far right compared to the 5% of before.

Based spaghetti people.

Attached: bucket.jpg (400x400, 44K)

Thank you based Poseidon

Attached: 5CC62995-8A63-4C59-BF52-8FD853E76EE0.jpg (293x234, 43K)

*Neptune

>have to sail further

If only there was a way for them to shorten their trips. Like perhaps by dropping them off at North African ports instead of being a ferry service.