Will there ever be a cure?

Will there ever be a cure?
Do governments really hide cures?

Attached: cancer-stem-cells.jpg (1100x734, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/health/breast-cancer-cure-tcell-immunotherapy-tumour-treatment-disease-world-first-a8382806.html
flipper.diff.org/app/items/6612
thenakedscientists.com/articles/questions/what-happens-sperm-isnt-ejaculated
wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Easy_Caapi_Vine_Alkaloid_Extraction_Guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eugenics.

Eugenics
Eating healthier
Parsley.

Parsley is a great addition to your diet, it's anti inflammatory and does wonders for your body. Talk with a doctor first, it can cause blood thinning when mixed with some medicines.

How would eugenics help?

The only universal cure for cancer would be to stop cells from reproducing which is fatal. There's so many different types of cancers out there that it's currently impossible to design a treatment that can cover them all.

No but there will be prevention in the form of tumor suppressing genes spliced into our dna. Like elephants but even better

>Will there ever be a cure?
No.
Cancer is a genetic time-bomb lottery that helps control the population.
Without cancer, the human population would quadruple within 5 years.
We would run out of resources in 10 years and die as a species.
Don’t be retarded.

Now check out this cute butterface Mexican US Marine instagram slut.

Attached: FFFD5A47-EBD9-4396-90DA-21D5C2B9D847.jpg (1120x1399, 414K)

>Do governments really hide cures?
Governments hinder cures, by not allocating enough money in cancer research.

This has to be in the top 5 dumbest posts I’ve seen in this shithole for the last 10 years

She's built like a fridge and I can see her stretchmarks even through all the filters.

Overpopulation is a myth. The only thing that's happening is over niggerification and chinkifation due to whites giving them means.

this girl looks like literal fucking shit, what kind of taste do you have

There is a cure.

Fasting.

And prevention, watch about Andre gernez.

many cancers are hereditary
i'm not saying i know it would be effective but it makes sense on paper. breed out the people with cancerous or cancer-prone genes.

There is already plenty of cures(more than 200 currently) but they are on stage 2-3(that means clinical trial on humans)

This means it will take about 7-10 years for patients to have access
Also they promise 100% success even with stage 4 cancers.

But ofcourse the price for those cures is incredibly high.Like 500k high

independent.co.uk/news/health/breast-cancer-cure-tcell-immunotherapy-tumour-treatment-disease-world-first-a8382806.html

fucking pharma jews man

bump

But you don't understand, we have to send our money to niggers and to Israel, goyim. Much more important than curing some little disease.

Inside info here that you probably already know. There's cures for a ton of shit. Problem is, pharmaceuticals buy the patents to these drugs and stick them on a shelf to die. Patents can't be touched, drugs can't be made, (((they))) keep on making money while having exclusive access to the drug. Trump knows this it is a matter of time before he gets involved

Her in 3 years

Attached: 58431D4D-9C84-415E-9144-954544F25D4C.jpg (768x1024, 178K)

>What could possibly go wrong...

Larger metabolic needs. We already have a pair of tumor suppressors we just need to multiply them

>there is already cures
>but you just are a conspiracy stormfagger!
>okay then when you are ready to accept that all conspiracies are true because the human nature make always us want to oppress the people bellow then you maybe can start saving your family and friends from diseases like this.
And that's about it, only when you are ready the truth will come to you, you only have to ask and I will explain.

I just read up on some shit
flipper.diff.org/app/items/6612
What do you think Greekbro? Do you think fasting and cutting out sugar is truly the way to prevent it?

I will check it out after work, thanks. Rule of thumb is avoid damaging your dna. Free radicals and radiation. Avoid the sources like UV or chlorine chemicals for example

>No.
there is already a couple of permanent cures.
>Cancer is a genetic time-bomb lottery that helps control the population.
no, cancer is what happens when you eat slave food.
>We would run out of resources in 10 years and die as a species
we will without cancer anyways
>don't be retarded
maybe apply what you say before recommending it to others?
>Now check out this cute butterface Mexican US Marine instagram slut.
That chick is really ugly and have a disgusting body, is really so screwed up your country that you call that cute?

You seem to know a lot about this shit
It's shit that people are generally too NPC to find forums like this where you can at least try alternative methods

There are cures for cancer
but it is (((pharma)))'s cash cow.

semen retention for 40 days, followed by fasting 9 days... resets ur dna to factory settings, cures everything.

Mangosteen, it shrinks tumors

The thing about cancer is doctors don't know how it'll react to treatment like chemo or radiotherapy. I've seen a case of hodgkin's lymphoma where it just doesn't give a shit about any kind of drug and keeps on progressing.

Early stage cancer usually has no symptoms too so people are less likely to go to a doctor for a checkup.

cancer is a result of micro-anaphylaxis who's growth can be halted by removing allergens and even reversed with medicinal plants.

>semen retention for 40 days
incels need to be purged for being this fucking stupid.

Semen is reabsorbed by the system within 1 week...you don't store it

>Or either stop eating slave food so you don't have to expel all the non absorbable man made food through fasting.
>Slave food means all man made food that can't be found in nature, artificial selected nowadays fruits, GMO food, processed food, even cooked food is patially non absorble and causes cancer and inflamatory diseases.
>semen retention can cause several body adaptations in order to attract the other gender its use is probably only for sexual successfulness.
green text because yes

indeed...one of the most effective treatments I have read about is Aloe Vera taken orally.

>incels need to be purged for being this fucking stupid.
they already are getting wiped out from the genetic pool

wrong. post proof or you are forever saged

Attached: 1531179592606.jpg (680x700, 62K)

it is taking too long, we need helicopters and an active volcano.

basic fucking biology.
thenakedscientists.com/articles/questions/what-happens-sperm-isnt-ejaculated

more fucking redpills about cancer please

shit son, I don't think you can handle what we are dispensing.

Look into this plant
Arrabidaea chica

thanks for replying. I personally believe this area is so important that they would hide the science behind it. The idea that semen retention forces the fluid up the spine, and unlocking ur pineal gland so you can be super powered is the idea behind my post. I think they are hiding this and it is important. Again, thanks user.

Banning heavy metals has turned everyone into cancerous faggots

Amygdalin

no worries, thank you for opening the discussion

There are many ways to open the third eye
- meditation
- ayahuasca
- fasting

With stimulation of the pineal gland comes a sense of impending doom...you literally feel like you are dying. Did lots of research on this.

The main plant in ayahuasca (B. Caapi) is called the "vine of souls" or "vine of the dead" for a reason.

Moar for my inevitable archive of this thread

The aloe cancer treatment...created by a Brazilian priest:

- Mature aloe plant (must have flowered already)
- leaves are cut, latex is drained (yellow liquid)
- entire leaf is blended with high proof alcohol and honey.

Left in fridge away from sunlight.

HOLY FUCK. I think my eye already opened. It happened election night when I was on all the threads on wikileaks dropping the emails. I freaked out hard, and they were 404ing non stop, I read the email from bill the hillary. Then, my phone rang and I got an automated message saying 'you have won a free night at holiday inns'. I lost my shit. I felt like i was falling off a building watching the ground come up for hours. Then I stole my sisters car and drove into the desert and I saw the stars move, lmao. Im crazy?

yea but the banesteriopsis caapi is just the MAO inhibitor, it doesnt really have anything psychoactive.

thats the DMT.

only the natives believe the caapi to be the source, and they re wrong.

Attached: 1537971559211.png (600x842, 142K)

I think we are all a little bit crazy...but ya, you had your moment with the pineal gland for sure.

It's a well known and tested fact that THC causes apoptosis of cancer cells.

B. Caapi is the DMT containing plant...P. Viridis is the MAOI.

ermmm no mate, its the other way around. unless all the internet sources are lying

Bump

How is it that executives who only care about share holders and can barely think past the next quarter hide something that could make them famous overnight, allow them to charge whatever they want and governments would willfully pay for it, and own a monopoly on said cure for 10-20 years?

Banisteriopsis caapi, Harmine 0.31-0.84%, tetrahydroharmine, telepathine, dihydroshihunine, 5-MeO-DMT in bark.

P. Viridis 0.03% DMT in leaf.

wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Easy_Caapi_Vine_Alkaloid_Extraction_Guide

intredastig, thank you

Attached: 1537958706966.png (992x900, 27K)

no problem...
I can't fucking believe that many sources are saying that P. Viridis is the source of DMT...fucking ludicrous.

Something fucked up going on.