Fords body language

I think just from her body language she might be lying.

Attached: 10C54DB2-C2CC-4E8D-9925-E66326260242.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

Looks like a man in a wig to me

As someone who has spent a lot of time in academia myself, I would caution evaluating her by normal standards. People who have spent that much time in academia, particularly when they hold multiple post-graduate degrees, are almost always very weird people with their own quirks. You either have to be very weird to willingly spend that much time in education or else maybe education makes people weird. You'll find a mix of all sorts of contrasting personality traits in someone like this. On the one hand, they know how to be assertive in asking for grants, in lecturing a classroom of students, in giving a presentation to an auditorium of their peers. On the other hand, they know how to go chameleon in a crowd of people, how to avert their eyes from a professor in a classroom when they don't want to be called on, how to write a strongly argued paper about a subject they don't actually care about. Plus, they are building all of this on a base of whatever their personality has been from childhood, which is random.

Attached: he.jpg (480x611, 174K)

>Boo hoo
>I just had one beer!
>These guys were SO DRUNK
>I was a victim! Believe me, fellow gentiles!

She could not sound or look more rehearsed and ungenuine.

protip : she's not lying ,still drunk teenage shenanigans shouldnt come up decades later in the fucking parliament

Sticking to the script

She is a liar liar pants on fire
>muh civic duty

Brett PINBALLED down the hall!!!!

I’m watching this in class rn. She hired the happy merchant as an attorney

She's playing up the victim. Real abuse victims don't act like that because they don't need to, they try to act normal until they can't anymore and then there's bursts of emotions. She seems like she's trying to get into character and hype herself up.

SHE ACTUALLY THOUGHT THE ANONYMOUS LETTER SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR BRETT TO BE DISQUALIFIED

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT SHE IS INSANE!!!

based jew

She already said he didn’t rape her
>listen up ford pay attention we’re drawing instances from actual rape victims and what juries respond to
Bitch is trying so hard to cry

Because you're an internet expert

Keep your uneducated opinions to yourself.

I suppose you are somewhat right, anecdotally i would say they were weird to to begin with and stuck to school. Have a an old roommate friend in master's who will likely go to his PhD and he is certainly odd, though fun to talk to when you get him on the right topic.

Agree man, she is constantly trying to keep her voice sad and whiny. It has a kind of rhythm to it.
Also she doesnt make a mistake reading it.
Seems like very well practiced

>millions watching
>no way she is nervous
lol just stop it. brett is done

Attached: 1461209698542.png (331x426, 247K)

>This event is burned into my memory
>Let me check my script for what to say next
Get the cuffs

>she complains about being doxed

She's ugly, so of course she's lying. My pappy always told me, "Never trust an ugly woman." Three, sometimes four times a day he'd say that, sometimes directly to me, sometimes just off into the thin air while he stared into the distance and mumbled it quietly under his breath.

Attached: hillary-angry-face-ap-image-640x480.jpg (640x480, 53K)

She is stunning. People remember traumatic events clearly. I'm sure you can remember your first serious injury even if you were only 3 or 4. This is credible testimony.

>Can you cry on command?
>No
>Okay just strain your voice.

Hair falling in her face constantly, no eye contact, prepared statement. Degrees in psychology. What a lying bitch.

Attached: 1529458368494.jpg (239x255, 17K)

Because it is

the 'feels vs the feel
who will win?

Seriously.
I had a fat bitch try to rape me when I was 14 and drunk. I don't whine or cry about it 2 decades later.

We're are the other three witnesses, and why can we see her face?

Paging Dr. Ekman.

What did you think of Kavanaugh's body language during the Fox interview?

*Where

>muh ed jew cashun
Spotted the lard ass kike

>Feinstein
>Close support
Lying.

Lol

the repub bitch is even worse???

Why are the GOP so spineless that they bent over backwards for this shitshow of a testimony?

Gets to correct her own text message. Lol. This bitch is retarded. Can she not read off a list.

>I had a fat bitch try to rape me
she did it user now you gotta tell us the story

are any anons in the room? Tear that wig off!

Yea wtf?

For an agoraphobe, she sure is tan.

this and she's definitely lying.
bitch is going to go to jail for perjury.
or else I hope K gets to actually rape her live on c-span, would be fitting punishment for lying

absolutely

Fugging hell.

Attached: IMG_20180927_162837-01.jpg (2292x1759, 1.02M)

her monotone and scratchy crying voice is obviously fake
a small child could do better

>I was a young teenage boy, 14, going over to a friends house trying to be cool.
>My friends pressured me to drink, and I only had 1 drink.
>My idiot friend grabbed alcohol for drinking, he didn't realize it was cooking alcohol for the fondue pot.
>I was dizzy and sick so I went up stairs, I was the only one who drank it, everyone else just had a sip and spit it out. Me trying to be cool slammed it.
>Friends call up this 24 year old obese women who brings beer to them.
>She comes upstairs, and sees me blacking out in a chair.
>She comes over and starts rubbing her tits on my face, I try to push her away but way to messed up.
>She pulls out my dick, which is limp, and just before she puts it in her mouth I precede to vomit all over her.
>She screams and runs out of the room.
>My friend realizes how fucked up I am and cleans me up.
That women grew up to be Dianne Feinstein.
(Only 1 line above is not true)

It's the church lady from snl

WAR ON NOV 6!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (648x648, 138K)

>protip : she's not lying ,still drunk teenage shenanigans shouldnt come up decades later in the fucking parliament

Shut-up Jew! No one asked for your filthy opinion.

you were clearly interested

Attached: 1502766964432.jpg (352x550, 95K)

Get her some sips!

Attached: sketch-1538061056504.png (960x720, 984K)

literally this

saying your life was ruined by some horny adolescent grabbing your teddies? not believable. If anything she probably got off to the thought of it later

Kek

Attached: 2784467_0.jpg (630x630, 57K)

how was her life ruined? She's got multiple grad degrees and is a respected, published professor. I know multiple people who were honestly fucking abused raped etc that can't put the pieces of their lives together for shit. They literally fuck up their careers on purpose because they think they don't deserve to live

Holy KEK can't wait for her to say "they ran a train on me" so it's in Hansard.

100% certain, nice.

is that her story is they grabbed her tits at this party? She keeps bouncing back and forth on what happened.

Basedpilled

she's a dumb academic, and ugly.
who would grope an ugly academic? fake news!

Bump