Is the_donald controlled opposition?

(If anyone wants me to post the full argument, let me know)
My question: is Jow Forumsthe_donald controlled opposition?
>be me
>always hated leddit
>Jow Forums is slow so i decide to go on Jow Forumsthe_donald
>"how bad could it be?"
>bad
>read a comment
>sounds like a schizo wrote it
>"if a female coworker touches your shoulder, report her for sexual harrassment. That is the only way to win"
>an actual quote from said comment
>call him a schizo, bugman, radicalized faggot
>explain that you need not sperg out on random people that want nothing to do with politics
>it makes us look bad and like we aren't the good guys, just a neck beard lynch mob
>kinda like leftists
>downvoted into oblivion
>receive pic related 2 hours later
So is Jow Forumsthe donald controlled opposition? It has to be, they make us look bad at every turn with their faggoty "based black man" leddit bullshit.
I guess the real question is, how do we burn it to the ground?

Attached: Screenshot_20180927-103105_Reddit.jpg (1080x2220, 543K)

No. They use echos like the rest of us.

Leddit is cancer. Regardless of their political opinion.

spbp
It's their community policing with the voting system, and the mods that ban any beliefs outside the groupthink.
>how do we burn it to the ground
Simple answer, you don't. Why? Because it's a containment, uh board? Or whatever it's called. If you get it taken down, guess where they'll turn up?

It used to be a containment board, yeah, but now it's a cancer that is difficult to contain. The entire ''alt-right'' tag makes us look awful. It can also be argued that if they come here, we can snuff them out pretty easily, and that if they know about this place already (which they do, it's their ''lesecretclubhouse'') that they already post here. I think the best course of action is to fuck reddit over as a whole

>this entire website is a joke
>reddit
I mean he's not wrong

Well, nobody here really takes the (((alt-right))) name seriously do they? If people came here, they would see that.
>I think the best course of action is to fuck reddit over as a whole
Jow Forums needs more gore, nigger hate threads and horse pussy then, all things plebbiit hates. Drive them out.

Thank you lol, It's so ironic that the very thing they think they're fighting against is what gives them the minute authority that they have- the ''safe space'' buzzword bullshit

I agree, post moar nigger hate threads and minority gore. That shit is great

Which was my entire point. Echo chambers help no one in the long run. That's why this place does so well, it's literally the anti-echo chamber. Anyone can say anything they want and the only thing you face stopping you is someone employing logic. Reddit is the direct opposite of free speech and they love it.

That's not what he meant at all.

I know, but I'm saying this place is the direct opposite. Nobody will censor you at any point for your opinions, so all that's left is your argument.

no - occultic fags wouldn't be asked to hex him every two seconds if he was one of them

The echos he's talking about are ((())) to indicate Jewish people. He was not referring to any echo chambers. Lurk more.

When did he ever specify that? We already know the jews have their filthy hands in most every sector of our lives, and reddit is no exception. Reddit, and t_d are controlled opposition was my point

You don't have to go to reddit to see the_donald.
>>>>>/ptg/
You're welcome..

That's what "echos" mean. He's saying they're not controlled opposition because they name Jews. You're either dense as fuck or need to lurk more ffs.

its been controlled opposition since it was creates. its reddit. are you fucking stupid?

Attached: Yo3QlK8_d.jpg (640x691, 50K)

A) nobody on reddit has ever named the jew and not faced consequences for it, hence it being an echo chamber
B) this leads one to the conclusion that they are, in fact, controlled opposition. CONTROLLED being the operative word, as they all answer to the (((moderators))) and (((rules)))
C) nobody understands your ebonic memespeak, faggot

Reddit in general, yes, but im asking about t_d specifically. I've already seen lots of people that believe it was created solely to appease the ''alt-right'' faggots

yes, they literally are controlled opposition bugmen who are anti-nationalist, anti-white

Also, can we get a reddit hate thread going? Really could use some infographics or just general instances/stories of leddit bullshit. Thanks

Attached: 8519c112-c7e9-4152-b546-d971e7c30028-large16x9_howardmurder.jpg (314x545, 16K)

The Donald was created by some folks from Jow Forums as a normie outreach post in the lead up to the elections. At first they banned people for saying anything anti trump because the whole of reddit was anti trump shareblue and no one wanted to hear that shit. Then the mods were compromised and you couldn’t criticize Israel etc, and here we are today