Remove social plans

remove social plans
reduce the state
form a horde of civilians and murder EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN, JUDGE, PROSECUTOR AND SYNDICALIST in the most extreme ways (broadcast live on national television)
also kill those who vote and defend them
kill every lefty, feminist, progreretard, etc
lock minorities in reeducation camps until they get out drinking mate and eating asado
purge the police
make those left to be trained again
purge again
put each boliperuvian in containers and throw them in their respective countries (plunging their economies)
place the gendarmería on the northern border with the order of shooting to kill
send the army to the conquista del desierto 2.0 and exterminate the mapuches for good
execution for each businessman who is proven to be enriched at the expense of the country for treason to the fatherland (every single one of them)
return to the old educational system
take exams to everyone
send everyone back to school after seeing that the results of the exams were a nightmare (included teachers)
close law, business administration, accountant, psychology, social communication, social x, etc for 25 years
encourage the study of hard sciences
detach church from state
vasectomy and tubal ligation mandatory after two kids
forbid the names Jennifer and Brian
rebuild railway
expel the Chinese (I like the USA dick more)
sink every Asian boat that is illegally fishing in the Argentine sea, without asking, like they did with our submarine

Attached: 1529480630110.jpg (1024x778, 59K)

Why these?
>reduce the state
>detach church from state
>vasectomy and tubal ligation mandatory after two kids

>reduce the state
have fewer politicians with astronomical salaries, we currently have like 7 to 8 times more politicians than Germany with half the population
I should have added that the new politicians would get minimum wage
we have to look for other ways to incentivize the job position but not through money
>detach church from state
we are the only country in the world that gives them alms
I agree with their values tho, but the Catholic Church are a bunch of hypocrites motherfuckers, look who the Pope is
people seems to not understand that having a lot of kids require money, also, how are they going to educate more than two children?, education starts at home with family values, their parents need to be there for them

>have fewer politicians with astronomical salaries
I agree, then. I thought you meant to reduce the state like in libertarian ideology.

>we are the only country in the world that gives them alms. I agree with their values tho, but the Catholic Church are a bunch of hypocrites motherfuckers, look who the Pope is
I agree. I thought you meant to erradicate/not promote Catholic values. I'm not Catholic even, but I see the importance of it for the functioning of society.

>people seems to not understand that having a lot of kids require money, also, how are they going to educate more than two children?, education starts at home with family values, their parents need to be there for them
Makes sense, BUT: If we deport back all the immigrants and their diaspora/descendants, we would have a country of less than 20 millions left. This is a problem as we have the 8th largest country in the world. How would you repopulate it? Or would you promote a 2nd European immigration wave like in 1880s?

You so edgy. Get laid.

>Or would you promote a 2nd European immigration wave like in 1880s?
we can try but I don't think it will be effective, Europe isn't really going through a crisis right now
also, we are the 8th largest country by land, not by economy
I have a daughter (I have committed the sin of having a child in this godforsaken country)

I want to dream too annon.

Attached: 1523425174088.gif (400x250, 1.52M)

niggers.

>I don't think it will be effective, Europe isn't really going through a crisis right now
Not an economical one, but surely a social one.

>we are the 8th largest country by land, not by economy
Never implied by economy.

Also, learn to speak proper Spanish. Not that nigger tier, Ebonics sounding with made up verbs like sos, queres, tenes.

>lock minorities in reeducation camps until they get out drinking mate and eating asado
kek

Why are Argentine women so autistic?

dont know.
how are they different of yours? besides body mass of course.

How do we get to do some change? Is there anything left to do or just shipost about it?

>I have a daughter (I have committed the sin of having a child in this godforsaken country)
Is this you?

And after of all these shit nothing will change and you will be judge and go to jail for the rest of your life

Tell me your bad times with argies thots user

idiot argentinians, instead of voting for kirchner you had to go for the retarded (((macri)))

serves you right

Or pronouncing yo as sho

Can we please all agree that Polish-Argentinians are The Best Argentinians?

Attached: polish argentinians.jpg (800x644, 96K)

Wow, so this is the famous whiteness they boast about

>more state is good
fuck off commie

she isnt coming back memefloffer.

the arab spring was orchestrated on twitter.

can we orchestrate the argentinian autumn?

oh wait its spring down there isnt it?

>lock minorities in reeducation camps until they get out drinking mate and eating asado
Just kill them with the lefty.

Attached: Hans.png (500x348, 152K)

her party will come back, judensau

its over give up.

since sept 21

and why do you want us ruled by the muslim brotherhood?

nothing is over, nothing
she will save argentina from your claws

can you believe that after all the theft, all the millions embezzled, all corruption, what finally did her in was a silly boy taking notes in his notepad?

Attached: -1527724745878.jpg (699x485, 60K)

oh, i see you're a flat earther, kudos to you

>implying this land isn't cursed
see you in europe lads

First moma, then coke head son and last that little cunt of daughter annon. Everyone is going to jail.

Immigrants in a once Polish community start believing they are Polish, way too common. Happened the same in a French community called Pigüé, where my grandfathers are from: the Latin American immigrants starting settling, they now keep up the French tradition next to the real descendants like it's theirs. It's pure cringe.