Since Jesus is Yahweh incarnate and jews hate Jesus, that means they hate Yahweh. So who do they worship...

Since Jesus is Yahweh incarnate and jews hate Jesus, that means they hate Yahweh. So who do they worship? Whose chosen people are they if they have such a hatred for Yahweh and were physically rejected by Him? Jesus said they descend from both Abraham and Cain in John 8 and Luke 11, making them very likely Edomites. But I already know that. I want to know about their religion. Who do they worship? How many gods do they worship? Are they even aware Jesus is Yahweh?

Attached: 1537886210876.png (391x412, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fddrl
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus Christ is a magic mushroom.

>who do they worship?
Satan

jews don't have that dilema because belief that jesus was in fact yahweh is what separates christians and jews

Jesus is the son of god, not Yahweh. Yahweh is not real and judaism is incorrect. Judaism was only founded shortly after Christianity was. Before that, it was a game of broken telephone and not recorded. It's had the name "Judaism" for thousands of years but only had concrete rules for much less.
>Who do they worship?
Baal. The real israelites (Sons of Joseph) destroyed the Canaanite worshipers of Baal because they were massive degenerates who sacraficed children and ate them. Cannibal = Cannanite + Baal. The sons of Judah mimmiced that degeneracy and began worshipping Ball so god didn't like them any more. That's why Christians are the chosen people not jews.

Attached: Jesus lord and savior.jpg (1237x1737, 938K)

Sounds like a fanfic.

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk
>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR
>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z
>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf
>All Christians are Cucks #5
archive.is/Fddrl
>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo
>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf
>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ
>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

money

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1531462499750.jpg (728x546, 177K)

I am drunk but I am not fucking with you. Ignore the english but it's all true.
DIE

sorry Im outing your jew worship.
They worship Yahweh not Jewsus retard

Attached: 1519673332513.png (2746x4584, 1.73M)

You fool

Attached: celtic grug.jpg (866x900, 125K)

>Who do they worship?
Remphan

Attached: 1536214700909.jpg (1000x667, 94K)

Attached: Paganism is degenerate.jpg (960x783, 121K)

Attached: 1513845053608.jpg (3000x1614, 1.81M)

>Are they even aware Jesus is Yahweh?

No they do not its hillarious that Yeshuah is the human carnation of Yehovah and all the jews hate Jesus thus they hate Yehovah

Jews don't seem to like Yahweh that much, even if you don't consider the Incarnation... they're always trying to find legalistic loopholes in His laws instead of obeying the spirit of them

There's no Yahweh, we don't know God's name
The jewish religion is atheism, they were the first fedoras and, like atheists, they brought degeneracy wherever they went. That's why people hated them. Today most europeans are also atheists which makes them spiritually jews and degeneracy is everywhere, not in a distinct race.

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. (Revelations 3:9 KJV)

>The spirit
And how do you know the spirit? Absolute interpretation is the ideal method of interpretation.

So they're satanists?