I tried to read Koran but it's so poorly written i can't get pass more than few pages. Admit it sandnigs...

I tried to read Koran but it's so poorly written i can't get pass more than few pages. Admit it sandnigs, Mohammed was a false prophet and spoke to the devil in the cave, no God's word would be written like Koran.

Attached: 525014412-612x612.jpg (612x408, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1c15EmERsZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He didn't speak to anyone, he clearly just wrote it himself. Why do you think there's so many different "rules for thee but not for me" type deals for the prophet?

The Koran is basically toilet paper.

The only justification he had for hating the Jews is they kept ripping him off when selling shit to him, because he was too beta to call them out.

Mohammed is the school shooter of Medieval Europe and Arabia.

Wasn't Mohammed illiterate? Like no joke I thought he had a wife record what he was saying.

Yeah, it's like if user read the Genesis and tries to write it in a post from memory. The Koran shows so clearly that it's written by the mind of a man and not by God

Attached: 1538010133463.png (1000x1200, 46K)

at least Islam have a 100% original book
not like christianity a fake book translated from Aramaic to Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English

You can still read the bible in the original language if you just learn it.

>The only justification he had for hating the Jews is they kept ripping him off when selling shit to him

They also mocked his claims to be gods prophet.

>I am dumber than Arabs

You mean you tried to read a translated version. BTFO, sit down faggot. Keep trying because we're only growing in numbers and power. We're in your countries, we're outproducing you and we're taking your women, wealth and land. ;)

Same. The whole fucking thing start to finish is praise allah and allah is great.
Delete those two phrases and it condenses to 5 pages.

>In a famous mall in Greece
>Browsing books and comics
>They had a greek translation of Quran
>Read a few lines
>Most of them were about killing and punishing infidels

Religion of peace my ass.

>The Koran is poorly written, therefore Mohammed is a false prophet.

> No God's word would be written like Koran

That's one of the cool things about being a Christian, you don't have to read all that boring shit. Teachers give you cliffnotes with all the cool parts, you take their word for it and baddabing: one of us. Christianity is literally the coolest religion ever. I pity the Islamcuck.

Nah, it was altered by jews.

koran has things way beyond mohameds knowledge.

also meme flag == jew

Just read the last page to see how the story ends, it probably makes for good rolling papers too

I've read religious texts from any religion you could imagine but the Quran is nothing but pain to read.

One page is "you'll suffer this way and that if you're not a Muslim", or "This retarded story about how you (Alexander the Great) find a muddy pond where sun sets". It's not even written in a chronological or order.

Never read a religious text that was such a hodgepodge of things.

Mohammed was said to have had visions that were akin to people who thought they were possessed by demons and his aunt made him think otherwise.
He wanted to kill himself since he was possessed and now we know that all history of inspiration and all history of demonic possession has nothing to do with reality,

At least the bible is written (mostly) in chronological order and (mostly) in narrative form.
The Koran has stories and rules and poems and prayers scattered all around. No wonder it was written by a schizophrenic sand person.

I can't say weather they are right or wrong though. It's been said in the old Quran that people like me; will have our eyes caked over to ensure that we will suffer even worse.

"When their skins are burning away, I will deny them all needful things while they are suffering for all time and their skin will grow back every-time their skin burns away"

Forever and no way to change your mind for all of eternity. Allah is good and wise!

youtu.be/1c15EmERsZg

Obligatory

when it comes to world religious literacy koran is most boring and same time it seems like reading book written for total retarded, repeating same time messages multiple times. it was massive let down and not really enlightening by any means.

It reads a lot lie psalms and proverbs from the Bible. Boring and no useful information whatsoever. If there is a god surely he can write better.