Nofap

I’ve been doing nofap for the best few weeks but I’m seeing a girl later tonight. Should I jerk off before seeing her so if I have sex it’s not too quick? Do any anons have any experience with this?

Attached: 757E8BF2-F6D0-4930-91E3-D0554EAFC96D.jpg (524x740, 284K)

No.

BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Better not to so you are a more intense lover and are more passionate in the moment.

Are you actually this stupid? Why are you asking that question if you are on NoFap?

If you hold in your testosterone, you are gonna act more aggressive towards the girl and that will soak her pants.

Fucking Amerimutts, man.

Attached: 15010251527825.png (340x434, 357K)

*SLAP*

squeeze your pereneum and start breathing very slow before you put it in. maintain holding your pereneum and breathe as slow as possible and you will last much, much longer.

Hey asshole some of us are trying to nofap here

don't jackoff prior, you'll probably have a hard time getting it up anyway so you don't need more help in that dept.
rub orajel (lidocaine) on it before putting the rubber on, you'll last forever

>current year
>having sex

Attached: 1531806633387.jpg (499x498, 65K)

Nah just fuck her and hold back as long as you can and she'll be turned on by the amount of cum you produce. Then eat her asshole until you're hard again and go for seconds. Dunno why people always think sex is over the minute the dude cums. You'll last longer the 2nd round as well.

I need to inseminate that

Just make sure she gets off before intercourse. Then, she won’t really care. But seriously, just dick her twice.

>not making her blow you off before sex, instead of wasting it in a fap alone
what are you doing?

Fapping before will only buy you some minutes. Do meth and opioids and you last days.

No, stop trying to rationalize fapping

I don't know about you, but it's when I fap that I dont perform well.
I broke a 50+ streak recently to fuck a qt ex, and I lasted so much longer than usual, but also I could go for several more rounds afterwards compared to usual. I just had so much stamina.

Also you need to get your dick used to pussy only.

this and checked

OP, take your grossly photoshopped pic of an ass and shove it in your butt, you faggot.

How would I hold part of my dick when I’m fucking a girl.

>NoFap
Relapse.

Attached: 1534448866428.webm (720x404, 1.58M)

my problem is that i can't fucking cum during sex, that's why iam on No fap...

NIGGA I JUST JERKED OFF WHY YOU GOTTA PUT THAT FAT ASS IN MY FACE?

Do it twice or more, did it 3 times in row with my present gf :D.

First was quick, then some foreplay and getting her off, second time was slower, third time i got a cramps but kept going until the end.

Then i went to a gas station with shaking legs buying a loaf of bread and t-sprit (white spirit) for the camping trip we were going to and i remember being stred on at a lot :D

you contract the muscles, not squeeze them with your hand.

Have fun getting accused of rape if she doesn’t have a good time.

Because you are portuguese and you are fucking literal goblins.

Thats either the smartest thing I've ever heard or the stupidest.

Listen to me because I’ve actually done the same in the past month,

Don’t jerk it! I actually came 3 times and laughed at it with confidence, I also told her before hand that I haven u loaded the gun for a while so be prepared to SWOLLOW

Just a good opportunity to show how confidence you are honestly

I know lol

Attached: BD8CB21C-74DB-461D-B6E5-B5A3354EEF9C.jpg (336x256, 27K)

must've been quite a large strap-on that she used on you, if people kept staring at your funny walk after :D

Attached: jfunk2.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

Definitely not. Women love big loads. Give her that big load; don't waste it on a kleenex.

Attached: 1537557888325.jpg (639x479, 22K)

So what if you blow your first load fast, if you can't keep it hard enough to dump a second or third load then you are a fucking cumlet.

I relapse only to a traditional and loving women who knows how to cook and nurture children.
Whores are completely useless and do not belong in our lifes.
Fuck of kike

this cracka know what's up.
cum on her breast.