Durbin destroyed him holy shit. He sounded guilty as fuck

Durbin destroyed him holy shit. He sounded guilty as fuck.

Attached: ECCAB5E0-7413-4C91-854C-25F557720385.jpg (1037x585, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/09/27/durbin-grassley-kavanaugh-fbi-investigation-hearing-lead-vpx.cnn
cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=JvdTOKCwrrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you sound gay as fuck

>Durbin destroyed him holy shit. He sounded guilty as fuck.

Attached: 8FC4467D-BE4C-407E-8CA6-35C7933BF126.jpg (754x585, 242K)

You sound gay as fuck.

>hurr why won't you agree to an fbi investigation
Because you faggots would delay it until after the elections so you can block it even if he ends up being clean.

The only thing anyone remembers, inside and outside of Jow Forums, is Lindsey Graham's impassioned speech. I watched the entire hearing and cannot remember a certain question Durbin asked.

Hang all traitors to the Republic.

Shill damage control is always hilarious

.02 cents has been deposited in your account fellow shareblue employee

Praise Moloch

Attached: D1932ACD-BA8D-4384-843B-05205377BA07.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

Hi, my name is Dr Ford! I'm afraid of flying and people who only have 1 front door. AMA!!

Attached: 20131104_121952_garth.jpg (815x649, 54K)

Durbin is a literal retard

Watch the clip faggots. It’s brutal.
cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/09/27/durbin-grassley-kavanaugh-fbi-investigation-hearing-lead-vpx.cnn

>day away from one SCOTUS being confirmed
>another seat opening before 2020
CRY SOME MORE BITCH NIGGA

Link?

Nope, Roast sounded like coached crisis actor without a story

Attached: beedyeyedroastie.jpg (519x823, 206K)

durbin :DDDD

Attached: pepe.png (1024x749, 117K)

>cnn

Attached: nana.png (454x800, 163K)

SAGED
your efforts are pathetic

He did trip him up because what he was suggesting was absurd.

He was basically asking him to reward the people who were doing everything they could to ruin his reputation.

Durbin is poison

>he sounded guilty
>sounded guilty
Go back to Twitter, you fucking SJW. The man's clearly just rattled from being harassed ever since the baseless accusations started.

Oh yeah, stop the vote with an investigation so the leftists get what they wanted all along or say no so they can claim you’re hiding something. It was a loaded choice where both answers will fuck you over. Also OP is a fag

You can tell when your right on Jow Forums by how much Jow Forumstards use the shill meme

Durbin was the slimiest most brazen one up there today. Kavanaugh had every right to drag his fat ass down off that dais and kick the shit out of him in front of the world

It’s a video of the hearing weeb calm your autism

Hi shareblue!

t. Avenatti
Fuck if you bald goblin bitchfuck!

Giving a link to cnn to try to convince people -
Wow

Kill a Jewish child

It's hard to beat Blumenthal for being a slimy lying saurokike, but goddamn if Li'l Dick Durbin doesn't try

>WE NEED A FBI Investigation
All this results in is a written report.
>WE NEED A COMMITTEE TO INVESTIGATE THIS REPORT
Another report gets written
>WE NEED A COMMITTEE TO INVESTIGATE THE COMMITTEE WHO WROTE THE REPORT ON THE FBI REPORT

-OP's Argument

Attached: 1537249620188.jpg (403x438, 48K)

SAY IT LOUD SAY IT CLEAR
WEEBS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!

This was Durbins logic "Give us everything we need. You get nothing"

Also more of the Senate dodging responsibility and passing the buck to someone else. Their increasing of giving power to the President and politicizing of SCOTUS is evidence of that.

The Senate is up to its neck in swamp water and it needs to be drained.

Attached: 1538091211650.jpg (778x1432, 88K)

Fox Youtube link:
youtube.com/watch?v=JvdTOKCwrrc

He did fuck up the answer to the question by not saying whether he wanted an FBI inquiry into the claims, even though he said in his opening statement he was open to any kind of investigation.

Why do retards like yourself suck on Turban Durbin’s dick?

Attached: F4E3D06D-F171-4F2C-B2EB-249C70A97C01.jpg (1242x2030, 302K)

What a fucking pussy. OP can’t even reply and even have the audacity to call us weeb. Just nuke this thread.

Still waiting on the link nigger

>LET ME PANTOMIME A COCK SLEEVE BY YELLING LOUDER AND LOUDER

destroyed

I want you to know literally everyone is appalled by what Democrats pulled today. Not even far left Antifa faggots want to touch this dumpster fire. Punished Kavanaugh will realize the Bosses will and democrats should be fucking canceled.

no

he is guilty as fuck.

The Dems looked ridiculous. A lot of people can say that the Republicans based too much of their statement on emotions, which isn't wrong, but the Democrats put their agenda out there for everyone to see.

They kept trying to get Kavanaugh to go for a pointless FBI investigation to further delay the SCOTUS confirmation until after the election. Kavanaugh knew what they were up to.

The DNC doesn't care about these women or victims of sexual assault, they only want to use them to further their own agendas. They wanted an FBI investigation to have more time to smear Kavanaugh's name and make themselves look like champions of justice before the election.

Not a single vote tomorrow is going to change because of today's hearings, but it did succeed in whipping up everyone on both sides of the political spectrum into a frenzy.

This might be it, this might be the straw that broke the camel's back. Tomorrow will change history.

>Dick Durbin

Lol, how so?

Leftist shill

nothing will change

the Federal Reserve has to implode because all Ponzi schemes do and nothing Trump does will change that

his recent press conference is proof that he knows that the Federal Reserve is ultimately in control (interest rate remarks)

Watch the video he’s stuttering the whole time and looking down

Yeah HILLARY HERSELF gave them all the order on Maddow last week. She was requesting a "two week delay". She got one. That's why Coons or whoever was trying to beg him to grant a "one week investigation". They had more planned.

give us a link, faggot

>threatens Kavanaugh with felony charges
notice Kavanaugh perks up, noticing the threat right away.

I don't want this dude on the SCOTUS anyway, his ability to walk through an argument is fucking laughable. Was he a lawyer before he was a judge?

Dude looks like he would crack under the weight of air.

Attached: Kavatard.png (196x202, 78K)

Shumer made a fool of himself and the comity acknowledged that fact.

Attached: saudi women.jpg (480x360, 9K)

No he wasn’t bitch.

same shit different day
>be democrats
>find every woman a guy has interacted with in the past
>give the money to said angry lad from past to accuse said guy
>start believe the victim campaigns
>call all defenders woman haters, rapists, rape apologists
>rebellious young people and females vote against
>republicans lose
democrats 2018 everybody I hate are jews... I mean rapists

Attached: 1537484664175.gif (400x293, 1.03M)

Yo dawg! I heard you liked reports.

Anyone who heard these claims and thought it was totally plausible Kavanaugh sexually assaulted 3 women who; decided to keep it a secret for decades, have liberal political idealogies and have upper level DNC connections are completely unmoved by logic and reason and just oppose Kavanaugh because he's a Republican appointee.

If anyone believes Blasey-Ford (a 51 year old woman with a Doctoarate) after this hearing with her intentional childish tone and uptalking is just tribalistic at this point

Trump first

White men win again

The marxists loses

THEY ALWAYS LOSE LEBOWSKI

Attached: 1520681146410.png (750x501, 522K)

Yea the demorcarats all had one agenda destroy and delay..... They all made fools of themselfs

Attached: rapist.jpg (266x194, 8K)

Attached: ford_got_blacked.png (389x449, 121K)

Turbin Durbin. He will be in jail, maybe military tribunals with some of his friends that are already there. You can’t look it up, and you won’t know when it happens.
K is our guy!

Attached: 664A8D4F-02DA-42BE-BE00-4084E510F778.jpg (989x915, 282K)

Attached: drinkinggame.png (964x536, 745K)

You outed yourself shareblue. Thanks for playing

It was her voice that i did believe

Attached: nose ring.jpg (290x211, 12K)

Fuck off Avenatti

He is a partisan hack for the corporatocracy, not a judicial scholar, would keep Clarence company with booze and broads and gambling

And because they had Ford charge in with no evidence and nothing but accusations; they just lopped a leg off of #MeToo. How much harder will it be to convince men that some women have been actually abused now? I'll tell you how much. A fucking lot harder. But demonrats don't care. Watch. Another shooting will probably happen and they will jump on that.

>wait for investigation
>investigation done, now new info
>OK, so we will vote tomorrow!
>same night: new woman comes with allegation against Kavanaugh
>ooopsie, I guess we need a new investigation...
>oh it's november already? I guess we cant confirm him anymore tee hee

neck yourself libcuck
(You)

No he didn’t you fucking Jew. Kav confirmed bro tier.

The Democrats could've easily bought this up in July giving everyone time for a full investigation. They waited until the very last moment so they can delay as much as possible.

Ya think? Savage blew her whole family up outing them all CIA niggers on his show! She wore earpiece and was told what to say with her fake voice. Good luck future sexual assault victims!

Attached: D5C9747F-52DD-4071-AA77-D118081EAE66.gif (320x180, 1.42M)

Durbin is an idiot and I hope he gets ass cancer from all the cocks he takes

You confirmed it for us, you are a Retard.

Attached: B184DB0A-D3C2-4628-8E4B-0C7542715EFD.png (426x291, 164K)

kauvanagh should have answered something like
> You want the FBi investigation because it will give you delay that the democrats sorely need so that you can try to win back the senate with the mid-terms and so block my nomination after the fbi investigation and found that these accusations are wholly unsubstantiated and false.
>I'll do you even better senator, I agree that the FBI should investigate these accusations made against me so that the matter can wholly put to rest and my name can be cleared from these slanders, after the nomination process has been completed. At that point if the FBI find that this woman's accusations against me are true then I will resign from my position on the supreme court.
> But I will not allow you to desperately exploit this woman's baseless accusations and launch an investigation as a delaying tactic simply to wait until your party has greater numbers in the senate. If you genuinely want to find out the truth about this woman's accusations and make sure that I not be on the supreme court if those accusations were true then you would have no problem with the investigation taking place after the nomination with my resignation guaranteed if that FBI investigation finds that these accusations are true. Do YOU agree to that senator, or do you have some reason to object that is unrelated to finding out whether these accusations are true and making sure I'm not on the supreme court in the event that they are?"

instead he just went quiet and was evasive.
very bad look.

>He shouldnt been a rambling incoherent retard from a Marvel movie

youre an idiot

the worst thing is that the two "additional accusations" aren't sexual assault at all.

one of them alleges that brett flashed his penis in front of her... DURING A DRINKING GAME IN COLLEGE.
That isn't fucking sexual assault at all. the whole point of drinking games is that you have to do forfeits like that which involve drunken horseplay like getting naked , embarrassing yourself, making yourself more drunk , etc. what, are the hundreds of thousands of american college students who have gone streaking sexual assaulters as well? it literally says that he pulled down his trousers for a second and it was part of a drinking game . she was a willing participant of the drinking game. that isn't sexual assault, it's jovial , drunken horseplay.

the next one is even more tenuous. the woman is "accusing" brett of being guilty of being at a house party where she was gang raped. are you fucking kidding me??? not even accusing him of participating or being in the same room, but saying that he was in the same house-party?

>CNN

Attached: 1518775345066.jpg (231x281, 15K)

> missing the point entirely
why didn't he say that the senator only wants the investigation in order to delay until after mid-terms and that he'd have no problem with the investigation being carried out after his nomination with him resigning if the FBI finds that the accusations are true?

also did you even watch the hearing? all of them talked in that melodramatic, grand-standing way.
>incoherent
no , you're just low IQ and only able to understand single-clause sentences.

>Why didn't he do something that doesn't help him?

Cause you're an idiot and he isn't

She says she went to 10 parties where gang rapes happened and then eventually on number 10 she was raped.

the only thing true about politics right now is that you cant break the fourth wall. they were in a senate hearing, so they can meta-reason the hearing as a witness.

>Hurrrr durrr yuo're lenc izz naht leegt cuz itts from CNN. Cjessmaet libterdz!!!1!!!!!1111!!1

I didnt rape her and I wouldnt invite the FBI to investigate me

This cheeky fuck gets it.