Brit/pol/: The Call of the Carnyx Edition

__________news_
>Eddie 'had sex with blow-up doll' by M1
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-45664300

>Brussels to name square after murdered MP Jo Cox
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45655720

>No-deal Brexit ‘could lead to NI electricity blackouts’
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45657966

Attached: callofthecelt.png (3100x2120, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DIIaCUJ1yQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TED

ITS CAMMIN OMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1537944339165.png (964x1271, 563K)

Isn't the history of celtic pattern welding so interesting

Attached: QDkfy1Z.jpg (837x959, 157K)

Attached: Squirrel.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

Attached: ted..jpg (750x717, 59K)

Can I get a bong thats not autistic to come over to our side?

Attached: 1491319736861.png (1228x782, 467K)

he looks anxious

>a bong thats not autistic
no such thing

> shitting on British history
Spotted the Jew.

lovely

Attached: comfy pig.jpg (1125x1125, 202K)

Attached: 1511784562613.gif (480x267, 444K)

his race faces extinction

what do you mean by 'come over to our side'?

We've got our own site thats actually fucking quality. /mlpol/ will never die even if Hiro and the jew wants us die.

I’m not autistic

>I've observed norfposting memes used to attack Celts, Picts, Anglo-Saxons and Vikings. All of these groups are recognisable British and part of our heritage. I never claimed they are solely attacking the working class, I think they are intended to attack all British people especially the English. Interestingly the only ones ive observed not to be picked up by you shills were attempts at mocking Normans and Jews.
pictposting as you describe it in mocking the celts or picts is just an extension of goalposting, both are shining a light on the retarded masses of people on this island who are welcoming and complicit in the decay, eating up the distractions laid out for them.
nobody puts a gun to somebodies head and forces them to eat a munchy box, the people have chosen their fate, in their countless millions and they should be mocked for it.

>name trip fag
Yes you are and we dont actually want your kind desu senpai

Attached: greysquirrel.webm (400x224, 1.37M)

Who doesn’t?

>He thinks celts actually built prehistoric deano boxes

Viking houses were flat pack

Attached: 1459170022190.jpg (472x472, 98K)

Any of you lads follow the faceberg page called BalkanCelts? Lots of fantastic Celtic stuff there and not just the stuff you normally see about the Celts either.

Attached: desboroughmirror.jpg (600x600, 127K)

Kek

Attached: 1536708278129.png (2212x1376, 372K)

More anti-English posting. Disgusting.

How do I reply to post from the previous thread?

Delete system 32

Attached: 1536540338954.jpg (784x960, 81K)

I would eradicate the Grey squirrel population if I was leader of Britain. Have death squads literally shooting them in the streets with shotguns.

Are you the guy talking about chariots in the last thread?

bruh

I'd love to ride in one.

Attached: 1537999684707.png (500x543, 106K)

But you allow paki rape gangs wtf

Fight me cunt

Attached: PictFCFight.png (542x616, 43K)

no

I just keep thinking about how bumpy it would have been

Attached: ApuCryingDunce.jpg (658x901, 61K)

I couldn't imagine being in one was all that safe either.

the normans unironically brought over flat-pack wooden castles from normandy during the invasion. all of the timber pieces were pre-cut to size, and they had metal pins prepared to join them all together. proto-ikea military hardware.

mate..... subhumans like that quarter iranian roach from the previous thread, that half indian space colonising autist, Eddie, quarter jew libshit, hapa chink are all regulars here. The whole organism of Brit/pol/ is anti-English

Why not engage in discussion about what can be done about British people being force fed junk food due to poverty and poor education instead of mockery? You despise millions of British people and denounce us as retards but are willing to take no responsibility for the wellbeing of this country and would prefer to make limp-wristed and cowardly attacks. Your reckless abandonment of your countrymen is part of the problem and thats why this country has become decayed.

This. We lost our ethnic loyalty and a deep sense of community

THIS MEME IS TAKING THE PISS OUT OF THE ENGLISH TRADITION OF THE DUNCE HAT, DELET THIS

Yeah I know, that’s why I said it, literally flat pack villages that they could set up in a couple of days, use the boat hulls for a roof in the long house, sorted.

caesar wrote that the charioteers were so well trained that they could run along the chariot pole and stand on the yoke. it probably would have looked something like cossack circus stunts.

Just copy the post and paste it into this thread.

TOOOOOT!

I've read that the part where people sit and/or stand would have overlapping leather strips strectched across the wooden frame to cut down on the weight of the thing and also to provide some kind of shock-absorption.

Morality is imposed from the top down.

Goalposters are the most obvious Jews.

Attached: 1514640282004.jpg (590x350, 46K)

Why don't you start discussing it then and people might join in?

Attached: 1538096865346.jpg (575x585, 29K)

Makes sense

>tfw you will never see ron age British charioteers in action
Bet it would have been amazing to watch.

Attached: ApuCrying3.png (657x527, 46K)

>The whole organism of Brit/pol/ is anti-English
I know but its time these anti-English fags are forced to evaluate why they waste hours of their lives attacking nationalists and their country men only to complain about the lack of nationalism and cohesion among their countrymen. Its clear that the stale gaolposting and norf memes are a jewish subversion and disruption tactic. I'm honestly starting to think that only a handful of genuine Brits post here and the rest actually are subhumans intent on destroying our people, heritage and culture.

>Boudicca, with her daughters before her in a chariot, went up to tribe after tribe, protesting that it was indeed usual for Britons to fight under the leadership of women.

Attached: 1536702945952.jpg (1332x1792, 282K)

Not like the House of Windsor is European either. They are partly jewish and moortuguese, so they already have nigger blood pumping thru their veins

Get yourself down to McDonald’s and watch the chavs in their hatchbacks, it’s basically the same

>norf memes are a jewish subversion and disruption tactic.
Jews? I think it’s the pakis and mixed race scumbags that are jealous of our Northwest European racial purity

In addition to PTSD, people with battered woman syndrome show symptoms that may be confusing to outsiders.

Those include:

learned helplessness
refusing to leave the relationship
believing that the abuser is powerful or knows everything
idealizing the abuser following a cycle of abuse
believing they deserve the abuse
goalposting

Pic related:the OP of these celt memes. His name is Athelwulf Churchill Saxonstein-Brand. Know your enemy.

Attached: ((saxon)).png (290x382, 177K)

I've spent months attempting to discuss the issues relevant to Britain and in particular nationalism only to be met with these childish memes and endless attacks. Until my crusade against the anti-English anti-British posters in Brit/pol/ is over I see little point attempting to ignite serious discussion. This demoralising shit needs to end.

>Its clear that the stale gaolposting and norf memes are a jewish subversion and disruption tactic.
You really are a turbo autist.

Attached: RetardWojak9.jpg (645x602, 68K)

>British chariots were open in front. Julius Caesar provides the only significant eyewitness report of British chariot warfare:

>Their mode of fighting with their chariots is this: firstly, they drive about in all directions and throw their weapons and generally break the ranks of the enemy with the very dread of their horses and the noise of their wheels; and when they have worked themselves in between the troops of horse, leap from their chariots and engage on foot. The charioteers in the meantime withdraw some little distance from the battle, and so place themselves with the chariots that, if their masters are overpowered by the number of the enemy, they may have a ready retreat to their own troops. Thus they display in battle the speed of horse, [together with] the firmness of infantry; and by daily practice and exercise attain to such expertness that they are accustomed, even on a declining and steep place, to check their horses at full speed, and manage and turn them in an instant and run along the pole, and stand on the yoke, and thence betake themselves with the greatest celerity to their chariots again.

Attached: 1536764532778.png (556x835, 55K)

Attached: britpol;.jpg (1024x605, 189K)

delete this now.

absolute cringe

>more attacks on British women
Is there any aspect of British people, history, heritage and culture you dont despise? British women are the most beautiful and intelligent women on the planet.

>Why not engage in discussion about what can be done about British people being force fed junk food due to poverty and poor education instead of mockery?
>force fed
This is the point we deviate from each other, as you recognise the people of the island are fucked just as i do.
26.5 million people watched a football team full of non English people playing a game of football this summer, none of those fans watching cared that players were pretending to be English, none of them cared that what was once used as the basis of identity (roots, family, community) has been replaced by malleable British Values.
All they cared about was having fun regardless of the consequences, it was the expression of a dead society with no strength of character, whos every whim has been sold to them down to their base instincts of tribalism.

And they loved it, like they love texting baz when Mo does a cheeky one-two with ngubu, or their mate Azi down the kebab house sticks and extra scoop of galric sauce on their kebab because hes a top lad, they love watching love island as a surrogate for real relationships, they love deanoboxes detached by 6 inches with no gardens because being a homeowner is something they can tell their pals on facebook.
The people absolutely LOVE all the hedonistic superficial shit and are willing to replace every authentic emotion or impulse within them, so far as to give over ever emotion and pound in their pocket to bath in more of it.
Nobody is forcing anything on anyone, nobody is being brainwashed, the people are willingly servants. If it was the case we were forced into norflife then we would all be there, there would be no social pariahs.

Attached: 450654065406540640640.png (2760x720, 185K)

I think they were conceived and created by jews and are being disseminated by pakis and other subhumans, as well as self hating Brits.

>The people absolutely LOVE all the hedonistic superficial shit and are willing to replace every authentic emotion or impulse within them

Ted poster detected

Kek. Thanks for the tip, lad.

Incredible that the meme of Britons being commonly ruled by women or that Celts were a matriarchal society still exists, despite evidence to the contrary.

not guilty

>white working class people have always had total control over politics, economics, the judiciary and collective morality.

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Baseless attacks will not convince me that your anything but an anti-English and anti-British subhuman.

Oi m8s. I'm going to need you lads to get your loicenses out.

That quote is from Tacitus, Annals 14:35

it’s a fact. brown and White passing stealth racemixed subhumans are conscious enough of their genetic inferiority no matter how affluent or accomplished (using our infrastructure) they may be
I think it’s a handful of bored mixed roaches

Im white working class and I havent given myself over to it, at least not for a long time, I did in my teens/early 20s.

one good reason to not hunt foxes, fuck grey squirrels

You don't have a response do you?

You fucking cretin. This is what Goalposting was trying to show you, you fool. The white working class, the only means to achieve that goal, is now utterly complicit (and even cheers on) it's own destruction. They sing fucking hymns to nigger footballers and gorge on curries and kebabs. If 1400 white working class kids getting raped for decades is not enough to wake them up, nothing is.

Now I suggest to you to read that bit in 1984 when O'Brien utterly BTFO Winston about his delusion about proles. They will NEVER rise up. They're cattle at this point, happily mooing to themselves while their children are reared for slaughter and their udder pumped dry.

You're deluded if there's any solution to this problem. The only people who wake up, wake up to a New Nightmare - the horrible fever dream where they are aware of all this madness, and go insane realising that if you try to wake others up, you get attacked.

Attached: ngubu3.png (1076x513, 91K)

You're not even flying the union Jack you anti English cuck

Show foreskin

Some goalposting is funny in small doses, but not shilled every thread by low self-esteem reddit tier people.

>totally misunderstand the nature of power yet again

lol how does it feel to be ruled by goalposters

How does it feel to have no argument?

Attached: 151827041834.jpg (699x919, 214K)

Because the Union Jack stands for the mongrel House of Windsor and christianity

Plus it’s racist and we don’t want that do we lads

this.

The people of this Island are not fucked and I absolutely dispute that notion. There is clearly a sickness in this land but I truly believe that the English will overcome it. Endless attack memes are not helpful to that cause.

Learn mental toughness you faggot

>attack memes

you're deluded you oaf.

Attached: Medieval Goalposting.png (907x463, 803K)

This anti celt campaign by eternal anglos must cease at once.

Attached: oi.png (1041x488, 478K)

Think it represents the union m8
>Shitting on our monarchy, very proud English

BRITS BTFO, you guys are fucking faggots I hate you.

TURN IN YOUR KNIVES LOL!

Attached: britsbtfo.png (1215x364, 92K)

nothing racist about the union jack in 2018. the Jolly Roger is more suitable for the self respecting natives. Pirates didn’t respect the government and neither do I

>low self-esteem reddit tier people.
What even is this cut and paste shit?
Reddit is a site that rewards people for posting things they think other people want to see, regardless of what they think or want to say themselves, immersing yourself in that environment is like heroin for the weak willed who need the peer verification.

>Shitting on our monarchy
>medoid-jew mongrels
>our monarchy

This isn't a dialogue. Your seething rant about 'fellow whites' has further exposed you.

Attached: 1536319884965.jpg (886x862, 67K)