I AM GOD

>I AM GOD

Attached: Handsome.png (861x768, 753K)

The devil is a woman. Enough with your blasphemy witch.

You are a feminist cunt that got raped when she was 12 and supplemented that event to smear Kavanaugh with lies.

She has a cute sexy voice

She belongs in prison.

No wonder the world is going to shit then.

Attached: 1pBxX.jpg (919x1280, 233K)

pretty sure God doesn't need to wear massive coke bottles to see straight

bigot

She is credible and I believe her.
What was her motive when she started ringing the alarm bells about that scumbag the minute Drumpf announced he was on his pander-to-evangelical shortlist.

And why was he so belligerent? He looked DRUNK.

>vocal fry
I aM a gOD

>M'lady.

Attached: 20141102_1446_017.jpg (1237x1524, 155K)

>she was credible and i believe her

Even though she provided zero corroborated evidence? You emotional leftist shill.

She's going to go to jail when her story is btfo

Attached: Ford is a lying cunt5.jpg (940x788, 118K)

Attached: 1533864644907.jpg (2081x1390, 1.44M)

Would it not be fair to let the FBI investigate the new allegations? Yes or no only.

Attached: Ford.jpg (400x300, 29K)

No. The FBI is compromised. We all know that. Cut the bullshit.

Checked. Hear me roar?

Fuck off faggot. Your paid off hag looked like a fucking moron out there today. You lost. You get nothing.

POWERFUL

>The FBI is compromised.
Because Trump told you that?

Because the facts told me that.

Wait.. is that a mask?

Attached: IMG_1356.jpg (738x1017, 165K)

She was credible. He was drunk.

And that's running on a loop now on every network except Faux.

You should go to jail for denying the holocaust or rape allegations.

Kek. So they run BULLSHIT on those networks? How shocking.

The facts told you that all 35,000 American patriots at the FBI are incapable of doing their jobs?

>I AM THE GOD HUNTER

Attached: 1538092789951s.jpg (229x249, 8K)

>muh msm
>muh fake news

The facts told me that top level key FBI investigators were having an extra marital affair and plotting against Trump. The facts told me that the director of the FBI James Comey was plotting against the POTUS. The facts, faggot. Just the facts.

Exactly.

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT HIPPOCAMPUS

Attached: Amy_Ford.webm (404x720, 2.67M)

>and plotting against Trump.
False.

>James Comey was plotting against the POTUS.
False.

Boring.

Attached: CBF.png (750x1000, 785K)

I win. You lose. It's over. Kavanaugh is in.

Well, the Dems got their hearing they wanted. I bet they didn't expect Feinschtein to get berated by everyone for her attempts to game the system. Looks like he-said-she-said means you need more than "she-said". Looks like Roe-v-Wade is going down too. Looks like Graham finally broke out of the spell McCain had him under. Looks like Huffington post will have a full year of being on the rag. Looks like it's OK to have tears well up in your eyes sometimes. Looks like teenagers drinking beer will have SCOTUS approval.(Worth a thread).

Wrong. I'm God.

Attached: 1537818912542.jpg (748x986, 84K)

no massive fagot you are wrong

>muh everything's fine!
And the "blue wave" is false too amirite?

LOL.

I screenshot this for you

see you in 6 weeks

Yes

Attached: ZomboMeme 27092018195825.jpg (700x700, 123K)

>blue wave
how do these people deal with the butthurt and constant lies?

Attached: graham.jpg (1024x576, 376K)

Nice disguise, Amy Schumer. How much did your uncle Chuck pay you to put on that makeup and dance?

Attached: Bad_Grandpa_Makeup.jpg (542x410, 39K)

Every European has a double ganger. In the ice age there were only 20,000 of us, and from that core group we became hundreds of millions. This is why those two look alike.

>FBI
>Patriots
So you're very stupid or naive. What do you base this belief on? Nothing substantial I guarantee.

see

Attached: garth.jpg (815x649, 54K)

His vengeance will be righteous and glorious. It begins Saturday..

Attached: 1528944438896.jpg (236x240, 9K)

Bitch Looks unnatural , like that thumb of a face is just waaaay to symmetrical to be normal looks like an awful inkblot test

In her suicide note it will say that she lied.

>Every European has a double ganger
No. There are some that look similar, but that's not how it works.

Why not?

>She is credible and I believe her.
She probably unironically believes all she said but she's most certainly the opposite of credible

Sure, after he's appointed :)

Attached: cbftamb.jpg (750x563, 182K)

Because confessions and a mountain of evidence told everybody that. Fuck off tard.

No, it's a political move and not based in sincerity. If they were sincere about the allegations, they would've came forward with the information sooner instead of holding onto it like they did.

wat

Attached: WrongTownWrongTime.png (1268x1309, 2.49M)

Ahem. Checked. And please let the record show, I never said you lied.
I said I'd still confirm either way.

That is false.

Feinstein was asked by Ford and Ford's lawyers not to release the letter, to keep it confidential. The press leaked it. Pay a-fucking-ttention.

I never really thought of that. If he actually gets in, he's going to have a permanent axe to grind against these people. If this shit doesn't wake him up, nothing would. Leftists confirmed for no foresight.

Attached: 1441037549765.jpg (349x356, 39K)

No. Of course not. You think the FBI investigate on crimes from 35 years ago? If it was an actual rape with evidence then the local police take care of it. It is a made up story without a date, time, or any evidence. The FBI won't even investigate if asked. The democrats were just saying this to pander to the morons who vote democrat and do not know how things work. On that note, how does it make you feel knowing the people you support think so low of you - that they think you would believe this?

Fuck off with your bullshit, you Jew shill.

Attached: 7yc3btbf3w611.jpg (464x598, 44K)

this.

She looked terrified during her deposition and every 5 minute break featured a new senator sucking her dick in some bizarre ritual praise session. They knew, that she knew, she was a sacrificial lamb. Perjury, among others, Ford is 3 patsy. Kavanaugh said he bears her no ill will. He knows. They are scared.

Underrated

y do all libtard lizard people have fish lips
??
is it a genetic mutation???

Attached: FISHLIPS.jpg (142x96, 4K)

This line of thought is false. He was born and bread as a partisan hack since his time in Bush 43's administration.

Clearly, during his meeting with Trump yesterday, he was successfully convinced to adopt the Trump demeanor to fight this. It didn't work. People are calling him belligerent.

> double ganger

Wow user, you will be in so much trouble staying up late at night talking to strangers on this fishing net weaving North Korean message board.

>"Yeah, you, the 19 year old girl that was just gangraped at the gangrape parties you attend for some reason. Keep this under your hat for 35 years, we may need it later."
>"Sure, sounds good. I mean I WAS gangraped and all but whatevs, I'll bring it up at a politically convenient time if any of them are ever a threat to the industry that throws money at me to lie for them. Like any sane person would. And it's totally not gonna be politically motivated bullshit when I do either teehee."

>What's the deal with believing women?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. She didn't even know Brett Kavanaugh beforehand or really afterwards but somehow remembered him 35 years later and in a private session with her therapist, didn't name him until a couple days before Kavanaugh's confirmation.

>Pic related fords beach friend

Attached: WILSON.jpg (425x425, 25K)

The statute of limitations on rape in that area was up over 3 decades ago anyway. This while thing was retarded.

Attached: partyonford.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

So hurry up with my damn massage

Get in here

Attached: 34976560456767.jpg (378x280, 44K)

>Leftist arguments now are reduced to:

>We're totally incompetent and can't run an email server or keep a simple secret from the press.

Or

>Washington Post is the enemy of the people.

Or

>We fucked over a woman's life for political power.

Loving watching these roaches scurry. Kav will make a wonder SC judge, and Trump's second term will be amazing.

Graham outright SAID this. "She's as much of a victim as you are" in plain english. He said it. We all know it.
She needs to be made an example of. False rape allegations are not victimless, it does as much damage if not more than actual rape most times. Lives are destroyed, people commit suicide, it's insane that there is zero disincentive in place. That bitch needs to serve 7 years minimum.

Fetal alcohol syndrome. Not even memeing, look into it.

Did she have 200/200 vision in HS?

Attached: MV5BOTdiYjNiNjgtYjAyZC00NWE3L.jpg (968x649, 56K)

Oh fuck like the lady from that image of the Jew spider march

Can someone post it pls

>"Where is the man who raped you?"
>*Adjusts optical enhancers*
>*Looks around*
>"About 732.8 miles to the southeast"

So she's a victim but needs to be punished? Feinstein, Booker and Hirono I could see being jailed, with co-conspirators, but Ford should see fines, at max. Something that would leave her reeling, for sure, but she's obviously a fucking simpleton who was bullied or coerced into this.

not true. There was no statute there. That being said there is no fucking case when there are no facts, no date, n no crime scene, no witnesses, and your own friends are saying you are lying. This bitch should be hanged desu

She was used but she agreed to it. If somebody is handed a gun and told to kill others or die themself, they're still a murderer and also a victim. It's a fucked up situation but she still did wrong.

Every state and DC have a SoL on rape. Google is your friend.

Im a hispanic brah but my family has been republicans for a while. After watching todays hearing I feel a weird sense of extra patriotism. I was already a Trump supporter but fuk. Had the nastiest vibes from the libs today. When Graham went full on beast my patriot meter was over flowing. Even if you racist fuks say gtfo spic go back to mexico and wat not, still dont give a shit. A shitty liberal nation is far worse than a racism any day. Would rather live in a country with some racism but being well off, than a basedboy nation that goes to shit.

there should be an investigation into her allegations after Kav is confirmed of course. If she is found to be lying she should be put away for life.

this is the best edit imo

Attached: 1534621554182.jpg (1024x684, 266K)

Another used up cunt looking for attention. Got a national stage and embatassed the Democrats.

Did you watch the hearing today? Even the senate republicans noted the statute in that area is unlimited...but considering there is no evidence, or anything for that matter - from 35 fucking years ago, its a nothing burger.

God damn word filters. Basedboy = S o y b o y

>daddy why is the sky blue
You can't even convey the right terminology.
>double danger
It's Doppelgänger you fucking mung.
I'm not going to spoon feed you on genealogy. Claiming every European has a twin is just asinine to the nth degree. There are some that look similar yes, but it's rare, and even then there's obvious distinctions. It's not how genetics work.

#LiarForHire

Hope she actually does get a nigger tier raping so she learns not to take bitcoin from Soros to lie about such things. Filthy communist cunt.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Have a you.