Remember, Jow Forums?

Remember, Jow Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (810x912, 189K)

Easy to be composed when you don't care.

I do remember her acting like a smug, entitled, uncaring bitch, yes

Easy to be composed when you're told what to say

literally never

And not hearing lies from shills trying to destroy the life you worked so hard to build.

sociopath uncaring killer vs wrongly accused innocent dork

easy to be composed when you're cleared of charges before you even commit the crime

Remember when your family was ruined based on rape allegations that happened 35 years ago that a party that never happened by a woman you don't know

One is a guy who drank beer in the 80s. the other is a cold blooded murderer. maybe you should ask why she doesnt care at all that her incompetence led to the deaths of Americans

Well that's as Hillary is a sociopath that laughed about the death of a man on national TV, she was as composed as Herman Goring was at Nuremburg. Clearly the sign of innocence and not of lacking a conscious.

Well, in this case they are trying to destroy his life in Hillary's case she was just destroying other people's lives, as usual.
This is personal

Kavanaugh wasn't the one that had a jew whispering in his ear for the entire hearing.

Pretty easy to stay passionless, expressionless, "composed" when people are accusing you of something you really did do and you're just methodically weaseling your way out of it like you've done before. Pretty easy to get mad at people trying to ruin your life with baseless accusations.

I remember

Remember when she broke
U.S. Code Title 18 Part I Chapter 37 § 798
18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information
That carries a ten year sentence and removal of security clearance but didn’t need to go to trial because comey didn’t think anyone would prosecute?

Attached: E6D7C717-06B9-48C8-8D4B-292248CFD541.jpg (607x1024, 88K)

I remember how she lost the election right at, "Because you'd be in jail," raised her mic and opened her mouth and said nothing. Azure-hearted granny didn't show an iota of emotion for all three debates, even when the muck-slinging in the background got so crazy that Trump brought in the Clinton rape accusers to counter her... maybe she should've?

Attached: 41Kzhtr3WS[1].jpg (849x636, 211K)

How many times are you going to post this thread today nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20180927-171755_Chrome.jpg (1080x522, 166K)

Isn't that the quality of a psycho/sociopath?

Attached: polygraph.jpg (299x168, 13K)

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Obama looks like a drag queen there

> composed
They say the person who's guilty always gets a full night sleep after they've been arrested. It's almost as if someone who is slandered with the worst lies possible might be upset about it, as opposed to a demon-possessed psychopath who was guilty of everything she was accused of.

Wiped like with a cloth?

Oh gee another bleach blonde thot with a shit eating grin is going to lecture me on body language now. You dumb hos sure know about everything but telling the truth once in awhile.

A Jewish deity of child sacrifice type of drag queen

Attached: 047A8110-7DF5-4A6B-88AA-DA4F067A582B.jpg (200x352, 18K)

I'd be suspicious of him if he weren't visibly upset over allegations destroying everything he's worked for in life without a shred of proof. Damn, it's scary to see the power women have that can destroy a man.

Ted Bundy was extremely composed during his trial

>TURKEY????? GOBBLE GOBBLE??? >WIPED LIKE WITH A CLOTH????? >WHAT DIFFERENCE AT THIS POINT DOES IT MAKE?!?!!?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 7.34.47 PM.png (996x777, 860K)

>Remember
I remember the other 12 times you made this thread.

Some retard nobody heard about posting some retarded shit on social media isn't politics.