So have you written your calendar entry for today? You ARE keeping a calendar now, right?

So have you written your calendar entry for today? You ARE keeping a calendar now, right?

Attached: catch-a-predator.png (480x360, 224K)

It is the most douchebaggy thing to have schedules and time boxes, just live life one moment at the time always with the present in mind.

But what if you're accused of rape 30 years from now and you have no record of the day's events? Brett Kavanaugh set a new standard for weaponized autism when he whipped out those 30+ year old calendars.

Yep.
It says:
Keep calendar. Kavanaugh hearing.

there's no way i could have led a rape gang on (time:date)
my calendar from that period said i was shitposting on Jow Forums

27 sep 2018, 1124: post in calendar thread

Yeah, I can probably tell you what I've done for the past three years.

27 sep 2018, 1127: bumped calendar thread. promoted to leader of rape gang.

And that's why you're posting on Jow Forums at 2pm on a Friday arvo ya useless shithead.

I'll never be a SCOTUS. Let's be honest, this republic has 5, maybe 7 years before it becomes a total shitshow. At which point, we'll be murdering each other and raping shit and doing all sorts of god-knows-what to one another. Will my calendar count then? This is a Boomer thing. Boomers need to keep calendars because, right now, those dates matter.

I was thinking about this. Why don't we create some sort of tamper proof calendar app using blockchain technology? You can make entries but they can't be edited or removed. Could be named after Kauvanaugh

kNaughty is an open source Calendar entry API with mobile and desktop support, founded on Jow Forums on Septem...

pointing to a calendar that says you were busy on a certain day is unironically the most suspicious thing you can do

Women are going to learn the hard way it's innocent until proven guilty.

Don't really care

>useless
Eh I get paid for shit.

Who the fuck keeps a record of everything they do for decades?

Kavchain

This guy does. And damn, you were one number off from 1776. Good thing too because it would've been wasted.

Attached: kavanaugh-hand-raised.png (1200x800, 1.08M)

si senor but as r u

Attached: 1509348268160.jpg (1148x746, 110K)

Is this really needed for people who don't want to have some public persona? I volunteer my time for the right in various ways, but my role is best "behind the scenes." No one on the left really knows who I am, I just make known organizations more effective.

But they're not the only ones who are subject to these sorts of accusations. Hell, if you're involved in academia in any capacity, it might not be a bad idea.

>But what if you're accused of rape 30 years from now and you have no record of the day's events? Brett Kavanaugh set a new standard for weaponized autism when he whipped out those 30+ year old calendars.

As if he would have incriminated himself with his calendar.

July 21:
>Go to party to have some beers
>>Tried to rape some girl with my buddy Judge

the kind of people who are freakishly smart and conscientious enough to become Supreme Court Justices.