Why did she have a GoFundMe with over $300,000 donated as of 3PM EST when her legal team was literally working for free?

Why did she have a GoFundMe with over $300,000 donated as of 3PM EST when her legal team was literally working for free?
>The lawyers who flanked her in the hearing, Michael Bromwich and Debra Katz, told the senators they were working pro bono and had no expectation of being paid. Ford, under questioning, said Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s office referred her to Katz’s law firm.
marketwatch.com/story/donations-to-christine-blasey-fords-gofundme-surge-after-she-mentions-it-in-testimony-2018-09-27

Attached: ZH.jpg (890x501, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZudXusG4RrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amy Schumer got a payout

Amy Schumer payout 100%

the money was for "security" and "relocating" because of "death threats"

SHE HAS NOTHING TO GAIN

Attached: 1511621565313.jpg (747x574, 355K)

Motel rooms and security guards are expensive user, she's going to need at least $6,000,000 to cover all those costs.

Attached: 1514792313491.jpg (2348x1576, 1.02M)

Attached: 1527465802670.webm (404x720, 2.67M)

This is just downright spooky

She might be Amy but how do we redpill normies to make this mainstream?

what's your point with this faggot

Security and caffeine

Didn't you watch Breaking Bad? That's the first method Saul Goodman came up with for explaining Walt's ill-gotten money. Billionaire donors launder their money through fake GoFundMe accounts. That's how this "crisis actress" can explain her sudden wealth to the IRS.

legalized bribery for commission of perjury, lock them all up

>Didn't you watch Breaking Bad?
Breaking Bad somehow made a lot more sense than this real life situation in that case. I can believe people donating to a poor teacher who can't afford treatment for his cancer. It's the "donate to me because I'm testifying about being allegedly groped 40 years ago at conveniently the very last moment before the guy I'm accusing is going to be appointed to the Supreme Court, oh and by the way I'm already paying $0 in legal fees because these nice politicians took care of that for me" story that's difficult to buy.

If this was truly a money-making scam, how do you explain the norepinephrine that seared traumatic memories into her hippocampus?

>Katz
((( thinking emoji )))

They're using the GoFundMe to launder the pay off to her. It would be to hard to just give her the money without arising suspicion.

Dang, Ford used to be a hottie, hit the wall really hard. Must feel good to be receiving attention again.

ding ding ding

>nothing to gain

Attached: justbeinghelpful.jpg (586x609, 34K)

an obvious pay off.
the thing is that no one can prove that it's a bribe to give false accusations.

how likely is that anyone who claims to be raped would get 500k in a couple of days??
there is not even one evidense except her own words.

this shit is such an obvious bribe.. but unprovable, since whoever was funding her on gofund me will always say.. "i just felt she deserved the money and i funded her"

that's literally a safe way to give out bribes. i'm sure she's not the only political figure who gets bribed like that.

real politician probably get bribed in similar way, only through "public" funding of their relative's or associate's projects. it's a common practive to bribe people in modern world where everything is so transparent.

so they just do it right under everyone's nose.. hutzpa style. like look look.. people are just giving me money.. wow.. people are so nice. thank you.

i dare anyone make up a "help me i was raped" story and try to get as much as 1000 dollars in a year off this shit

this game of "give me money" simply doesn't work unless there are people who really owe you the money but have no other legal way to give it to you.

as in regard to "funding" projects.. well.. there are so many talented people on the internet who create nice products and they ask people to give them just a dollar a month.. on patreon or similar sites.. and you check their patreon and it's like 2k at the most per month, but usually it's like 100 dollars per month.. given that the content and everything the person makes is great

people are just not gonna give you much money. people don't have money do hand out.
people are not the government and not soros.

it's the same shit as in Hillary's case with her giving lectures for 200k per lecture. who the fuck would pay that dumb bitch anything for speaking some bullshit?? obviously only those who lobby certain political decisions and the fee for these lectures are actually bribes.

Why didn't Pic related have a GoFund.me?

Attached: image.jpg (299x598, 22K)

>Jewish lawyers
>Working for (((F R E E)))

bullshit

>white
>male
>rural/suburban retard
>supports the 2nd amendment
there's no way they wouldn't kick him off the platform if he even tried

she has 3 go fund me accounts that i have seen one is over 200k one is close to 500k and the latest is for security one of the others is for travel expenses

Attached: 1524546338908.jpg (777x769, 98K)

plus you gotta understand that she's taking a high risk to her life by exposing herself.

can you imagine the paranoia in that bitch's head after she made up all that bullshit about Brett??

what are the chances that some GOP fan would waste her on her way home?? higher then before.

that's why she asked to be paid.

i'm sure Dems were looking for a clean plausible candidate to make a fake accusation

so they found a psych proffesor from Stanford, who is white and who is supposedly credible and also very anti Trump

they played the last card in hopes to stop the confirmation of new SCOTUS member.

they did the same to Trump during election. they developed this tactics spesifically to target the unwanted candidate or whoever the fuck else they see fit to target

i'm sure if you dig a little you'll find out that Ford really needed that money and was in a shitstorm of financial problems, coz not even a radical Dem would just go out and make up bullshit like that without real fear for her life

you gotta remember that Dems are fearful chicken shits and have no balls.

but if you pay them enough.. well.. they may go and protest for whatever the fuck you tell them to protest against.

it's been proven many times that all these anti-right attacks made by the leftists were paid for by Soros

the right has been paid as well probably, at least the leaders..

everyone is getting paid in this political shit.

the question is (((who))) pays

Good point user. The most obvious details are the most damning. Bamp

she has made over $700,000 now, absolutely disgusting

Is there a way to track who actually contributes to the GoFundMe?
I'd bet its a way of paying her off for all of this bullshit.

They worked for "free"
Every one will get huge Dem contracts

>The lawyers who flanked her in the hearing, Michael Bromwich and Debra Katz
>Bromwich
>Katz
>Feinstein’s office referred her to Katz’s law firm.

oh come the fuck on.

She's a rapist and a fiend.

for her pro bono kike stagehands

Attached: kike-jew-lawyers-ford-coaching-money.jpg (1033x581, 198K)

stupidest meme i've seen all day

>the physical dollar version of the check discretely handed off to him

>cucks waste money on lying bitch

not my problem

however, 600k with 9000 donors or so is very suspect.

Go fund me glows in the dark.

You aren't fooling anyone Schumer.

Shariah law might not be such a bad idea after all.

hooktube.com/watch?v=ZudXusG4RrU

Attached: d6c9e4ff3b.png (1272x854, 1.35M)