ANGRY MOB OF ROASTIES CORNERS JEFF FLAKE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA #ROASTIETEARS

mobile.twitter.com/CalebJHull/status/1045671884581470214

Attached: 76EFDA16-F37E-447C-BD4B-D4BCFF44F3D2.jpg (550x310, 122K)

Tell the cops, not Flake

Stupid cunts

blonde one is cute tbqhwya

Hired and paid off unemployed, unfucked bitter women...

>women actually want to be taken seriously

I love the fact that Jow Forums has officially confirmed itself to be on the side of boomer-tier conservacucks like Jeff Flake. Amazing.

twitter doesn't let you link from Jow Forums. it is a busted link

but if you copy paste it works. WTF

i bet these are the same bitches that tell their anonymous tindr fucks to choke them

Get raped and go cry in a corner faggot.

Stop calling them derogatory names like roasties you little retards.

shut the fuck up faggot go back to red dit. no on likes flake he is a faggot but Kegger Kav needs his vote.

try not to be such a vocal bitch

And this is supposed to make him want to do what they want? Am I getting this right? They think this will achieve their ends? The left is nuts if they think they can screech their way into people's hearts.

how retarded are you?

leftist actually believe acting like hysterical children will give them power over us. They have been brainwashed by campus victim culture to believe that all one needs to do is cry to deserve shit.

This type of childish behavior is only allowed in western countries

Get off this board then faggot. Reddit is a good place for your dumbass.

a useful idiot is a useful idiot... Not reason to lump him in with the libtards at this exact moment when we really need his vote
i mean who else would flake out and vote against Kavanagh when the republicans really need his before midterms

women were a mistake. emotional subhumans

Why couldn't they be doing this to trump
>That's what youre telling me
>My assault doesn't matter
>Say to my face it doesn't matter
>….
>It doesn't bitch

Attached: 1537046353240.jpg (419x423, 57K)

This

We're taking the side of Kavanah you dolt. Flake needs to go in the future.

>Implying anyone here gives 2 shits about Flake other than as a tool to help get Kavanaugh approved
>Implying I would like someone who wanted to back Feinstein's gun control bill after newtown and ONLY didn't due to lack of restrictions online and is all around a giant slit
Fucking faggot

Attached: 1535327692915.jpg (420x424, 20K)

Repeal the 19th amendment.

Tits or gtfo

Let them keep thinking it works because it always backfires.

>leftist actually believe acting like hysterical children will give them power over us

This has literally worked every time for 100 years.

Checked. Without a fucking doubt. Can't even keep count personally.

name of his blonde handler

hes a useful idiot

YOOOOOOO WTF "TELL ME MY RAPE DOESN'T MATTER TO YOU"

BITCH, YOU NEED TO STOP.

PATHOS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT.

fuck off pissflap nigger

every single one of these people should be hanged

Nigger-fucking whore

Lick my tushie, please!

Stop talking, dumb bitch.

Fuck off. We hate Flake, you demonrats are just shocked that you just got fucked by a traitorous scumball after you thought he was your friend. McCain would of fucked you eventually too.

>would of
And if I didn't add this line, you would have called it a typo. You still might.

They're gang raping him!

If they don't like being called roasties they should stop BEING roasties
Simple.

See the replies? These are the NPC's on the other side of the spectrum. Too fucking stupid to realize both parties are complete fucking trash.

what is the most effective spell against that type of demon?

Attached: 1526761957819.gif (404x493, 575K)

it works for them fairly often. state you are a victim and that you are hurting them and this causes you to feel bad and stop and then try to right that wrong, thus giving them power. the most ironic thing is the only reason it works is because their opponent has empathy. if their opponent was as evil as they believe them to be then they would just stomp the leftist while they are down and move on with life.

Flake and Conductor Kavanaugh TAKE MY STRENGTH

>free and confident to shout down and condescend to a senator while trapping him in an elevator
>oppressed

>she's telling the truth because muh feels

How the fuck do you know bitch? Are women a hivemind?

Do these actual NPCs have any argument besides muh feelings

t. roastie NPC

Also be an hero

it isn't even that. it's more base, primal and tribal. the argument is simply "women"

This fuck better not flake out on us but I wouldn't even be surprised at this point.

this normie is gonna crack

Flake flaked

You could have just said you're a retard and left it at that.